Child molestation

What is a PizzaGate ?

?

It's a meme you dip

I'm confused. Why is there no Kebab on that pizza?

I don't know, but it seems that a certain religious group may be linked to it.

>What the hell kind of a man writes something like that?

because pizza is fucking italian

1/7

2/7

3/7

>t. tanned "German"

4/7

5/7

6/7

7/7

7.99 2 topping large pizzas from pizzahut right now online only

at this price you would have to be an idiot not to order

>pizzahut
DROPPED

I was browsing through some old sandy hook photo with Obama and this caught my eye. how old is that comet girl?

I don't believe you.

8/8

It's a meme created to take attention away from the Saturnian cult.

Material for another time, in another thread.

A Pizzagate is what happens when you and all of your friends are so rich and powerful that you can tear children's asses open with your cocks as much as you want and never suffer any repercussions over it.

>Material for another time, in another thread.
Nope. It's one of countless components of the Saturnian cult. By making it about a Pizza shop, the spotlight is taken off of the vast majority of people involved. For most people involved in pizzagate, mission accomplished is when Comet Ping Pong is closed down and Alefantis is locked up. Alefantis is a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

>For most people involved in pizzagate
To clarify, I meant the online investigators. Their goal is to expose a pizza shop and the owner for running a pedo ring so they can call it a day. While that would be a start, it completely misses the big picture.

>Alefantis is a nobody in the grand scheme of things
Is he, though?

That's how it started, but we're way too far down the rabbit hole now. I don't think anyone cares about Comet Ping Pong specifically, other than trying to tie it to Fatherhood.webm

Fucking anti-pope needs to be crucified upside down.

WARNING:

THREAD IS AUTOSAGING

dem 6's keep coming

He may be a Rothschild with more power than the average person, but he's still low level compared to other people in the cult. That's the point. Even if he is put in front of a firing squad on live TV, nothing will change in the grand scheme of things. One tiny component will be cut off, big deal. It's like taking down a priest for fucking little boys up the ass.

Low key migrate here if this thread is pruned

Frankly, it just matters who's in control when that black cube comes online, deep in some DARPA lab.