If you can trace your lineage back to mainly one European country, why don't you go back there?

If you can trace your lineage back to mainly one European country, why don't you go back there?

America is a gay country full of niggers and police officers who are willing to search your anus for drugs.

Why continue living in this shithole?

Isn't it a bit hypocritical for you to whine about brown people taking over when America was robbed from the American Indians anyway? This is not your ancestral homeland.

>This is not your ancestral homeland.
Yes it is.

I'm pure Norman blood and wife is f r om Germany so Europass so we're moving to South of France. Fuck this pajeets Ahmed slant filled frozen shit hole

Oh boy, cucked London or cucked Berlin? I can't decided which I'd rather choose!

If enough White Americans moved back you guys could kick out the Muzzies that are cucking Europe.

Instead you choose to stay in a country full of niggers and fascist cops. A country that isn't your ancestral homeland.

Heh, i'm sure the poles would just LOVE seeing me show up in """"their"""" territory uninvited.

It's Germany and America is so much better than that shithole. America has its problems, but it's still the best country by far. Maybe you should fuck off traitor.

>This is not your ancestral homeland.

>hes never read the book of mormon

What makes it the "best" country?

America is all about location. If it weren't for the oceans, USA would be like Somalia by now. Too bad for Mexico. Mexicans are the worst. They celebrate a culture of violence and apathy. And when they flee from their bloody country, they are very patriotic. The latino culture is also very shallow: when you get down to it, it's tacos, narcos, pinhata, sombrero and death. That's it. Spanish colonialism was the worst.

> America was robbed from the American Indians anyway

nope. DNA proves 'native' americans are merely migrated mutated Asians who robbed the land from the Solutreans after they killed them off

>mainly one European country

nope. Equal mix of French Huguenot, Ulster Scots and Anabaptist Swiss/German. Earliest arrival was 1693, so been in America since before America was a country. Ancestors fought in every war since French Indian.

>fuck mestizos

Though maybe we could have done it, if Europe hadn't handed itself over to the muslims. Too late now, Europe's done. This IS our ancestral land- Our ancestry is here and we Americans own this land by blood, right and custom.

>why don't you go back there?
It's hard to move here. You need a work permit and it's not that easy to get

I can trace my lineage back to an American Indian, but I'm still going to get shit from liberals.

I can't speak for Berlin but isn't London still whiter than practically every major US city?

This isn't even bait.

Spanish colonialism was pure exploitation. People love to talk about the evil British Empire, but the British built infrastructures, spread scientific and social advancement. It kept a long-term view on their military investments.

yes it is my ancestral homeland, my ancestors lived here for 400 years

We are the sons of Crusaders, Patriots, and Heroes.

We will not give up our country to skitskins.

We will fight back.

We will win.

Deus Vult.

That's a blink of an eye in human history.

Your ancestral homeland is elsewhere, friendo.

Why not leave this shitty country? It's full of blacks and browns anyway. If you stay here and have kids they will probably grow up to fuck spics or niggers.

Spain gave Europe enough gold and silver to compete with the Asian markets. Their travels changed the history of the world, by shifting the center of commerce in backwater Europe. But looting was not a viable long term strategy.

>If you can trace your lineage back to mainly one European country, why don't you go back there?
I did.
I'm here right now, and it's fucking depressing here.
I thought "being among my people" would be a good thing, but the problem is that they really are just like me. They're all just as quietly miserable and antisocial as I am. It fucking sucks.

Fuck off we're full.
If there's one thing we don't need it's Americans.

I have the freedom to own a butterknife and I can legally debate the validity of the holocaust

>400 years

That's adorable.

You can own knives in Europe. You just can't take them in public.

America also has laws limiting carrying knives in public.

Holocaust denial is illegal in European countries because they were Nazis in the past lol. I'm sure America would do the same fuckin' thing if they had a history like that.

You think you actually have freedom of speech in America? Ha, better hope a cop doesn't see you holding a sign he dislikes. He could find some bullshit thing to cite or arrest you for.

Yes let's trade. We can send all the muslims to the US and get your fatties back.

Put them in a zoo or something for people to awe at.

Islamic state of Lannister. England is fucking cuntville.

Deus Vult.

>France

I got some bad news for you my dude