Is lauren southern /our gal/?

is lauren southern /our gal/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMSYxgGPj1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a coalburner. So no.

no

Lauren I understand that you want to be noticed but I think it's really unprofessional of you to post about yourself on Sup Forums

You should really contribute to the site by buying ad space, rather than trying to get it for free.

P.S: Show me them milk duds

She's not your gal. It's just your turn.

Buy my book goym

someone get her nudes

I'd have sex with her if you know what I mean.

SHE DOES NOT AGE WELL AT ALL

HOLY FUCK

does this cunt spam threads about herself

fuck off

noods or bust, fuckface.

Vapid attention whore that knows she can dress up pretty and spout the obvious to beta orbiters for $$$. Gets BTFO'd when her belief system is challenged. Sage in all fields.

no

I hate her square fucking head

today must be the new record for threads on this broad

making me start to dislike her

/thread

Look at all the shills trying to destroy every nationalist with any clout

Lauren is a valuable asset, anyone who disagrees is a kike CTR shill

All women in politics either are virtue signalling or self promoting.
Brigitte Gabriel is the best woman political commentator and she's just selling books.

>mudeyes
Wouldn't trust her or any other Berber near my children.

Don't forget to put sage in your pork

Remember her "debates" with Destiny and that muzzie? That was fun to watch.

thoughts?

She's my political waifu desu

Proof needed

Not really. She relies more on her looks and sex appeal than her oratory skills or debating skills. She regurgitates popular Sup Forums talking points rather than expanding on them or coming up with unique ideas or opinions. She's young though so she has alot of room to grow but instead of going to university and broadening her horizons she's just hanging around edgelords and triggering college liberals.

I would literally do anything to have her sit on my face and make fun of my tiny penis

Her debate skill is fucking pathetic.
She can recite what others say but can't back up her claims when someone outside her safe space challenges it.

People like Lauren Southern, Sargon of Akkad and the rest are no longer actually truthtellers but shills that realized that you can get $millions from edgy teens that think they are rebelling by being anti-feminist and anti-SJW.

You will never ever ever see them critique Trump or any other /ourguy/ even if they are batantly in the wrong.

Blonde Fuhrer is my waifu

daily reminder she is a tranny

>She.

>Can you imagine how hot the sex was between ThatGuyT and Southern last night in Mexico?

>I can close my eyes and just in-vision how it went down. I can see Lauren holding T's hand with a smile on her face as she leads him to her hotel room. Once they get in, she shuts the door behind them and starts kissing T while trying to get her green shirt off.

>They begin to frantically make-out like two horny undergrads after a night of too much partying. T, using his brutish black strength, picks Lauren up and plants her onto a nearby bed. At this point, Lauren is laying on her back with T hovering over her. His shirt is off and you can witness the contrast of his glistening, jet black skin as it begins to press up against Lauren's porcelain, aryan chest. Its as if Africa its self had manifested inside the room and engulfed Europe into its very own being. From this view, the difference was that glaring, T's muscular black stature was the pinnacle of male masculinity, while Lauren Germanic traits represented soft femininity. Nothing seemed more natural and true than black was meant to dominate white.

>Once T and Lauren had fully undressed, he positioned his erected member to enter Lauren. She was stunned by how massive and engorged T was, she wondered how her body would be able to withstand him, and of-course, T was bareback, but neither cared of the consequences. This was unbridled lust, a condom would be an insult to what both were about to experience. Lauren leaned her head back with her eyes close as T finally infiltrated her womanhood. In this moment she had transcended and became one with the son of Africa.

>The stimuli from T's well endowed mast was too much for Lauren's senses to handle, she begin to experience convulsions of euphoria that ran up and down her spine from each stroke by T. "No white man has ever made her feel this way", she moaned at T.

Lauren "Burns More Coal than the Industrial Revolution" Southern

Kill yourself

WE WUZ COPYPASTA N SHIEEEEEET

Someone's mad his waifu loves black dick

This was my favorite part in The Force Awakens

I'd give her a whiff aye.

She needs to be bred by POC cock.

She's addicted to black and muslim cock. Refugees choke and fuck her on the Canadian flag while she apologizes for being white

Beautiful and Smart. She even points out dating men who appear to be hunks. Turn out to be weak effeminate metrosexual with a trudeau esque lisp

Fucking hate this meme

isn't it like 40 pages

you have an obsession with black dick, fucking degenerate fag.

Nah I think it's like 90 pages.

HOLY SHIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN

/ourgirl/ is Brittany Venti.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMSYxgGPj1Q

I've seen a lot of her videos where she covered riots or extraordinary events,
and whenever she feels like she could be threatened or in danger,
her voice starts shaking and all her femininity comes out of her like a big tsunami out of a calm ocean,
which I consider her most attractive feature.

That really shaky voice, in combination with this sharp look in her bewitching eyes
and her naturally glamorous looks, suddenly makes her seem so incredibly vulnerable,
that the only thing I constantly think of watching her,
is take her in my strong arms and tell her to run and don't look back, as I take on all the antifas and muslims in the world,
fighting until the light takes me, fighting until Lauren is safe somewhere far away.

Because at that moment, when the atmosphere is overpowered by the smell of blood and lunacy takes over,
all I want in this miserable world, is for her voice to regain the stability it once had.

wow lauren has literally no lips