Why are millennial women choosing to remain single?

Why are millennial women choosing to remain single?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=CswrImFOHes
baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you seen the men?

Is she single? I would reckon she is not because she is cute. CUTE.

Better question "why would you want to date a millennial?"

It's not always a choice some of us just don't Want to be with whores

What they expect doesn't match what they offer.

Why do you keep coming here posting this same thread?
Every damn day.

in her case the embarrsment of having a sex tape with turps

They overestimate their worth. They think because they have a pussy they are valuable and deserve a top-tier guy. They don't. I am tall and handsome, and I was always afraid of fucking random chicks because a buddy of mine got herpes when he was 15. Lost his virginity, wore a condom, and still ended up with herpes. Girls throw themselves at me and they think I will fuck them just because they want me to fuck them. I won't. They think they are hot enough to date me even when they are fat and ugly. The women at work are the absolute worst, because they know I make a lot of money so they could quit their jobs and be provided for if they were with me. Women killed the dating scene. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I have tried dating normal looking girls, but they always have self esteem issues. They think I will leave them for someone hotter, or will fuck around when I go party with my buddies. 80% of white women go for the same 10% of men. It's like they think they deserve everything they want. I think I'm going to have to marry a young hot Russian...

Because they only wanna fuck niggers with 14 inch cocks who are oozing self-confidence or tattooed muscle dudes. And none of those guys want to be in a relationship because they have lots of other millenial women they wanna fuck.

>women
>choosing

>It's like they think they deserve everything they want
they bear a womb,
that's what it does to the human mind
they cant handle inadequacy like males do
so they just deny any they have and keep pretending they are queen mother earth herself
all 3 billions of them

>I think I'm going to have to marry a young hot Russian...
>Russian
>Non-materialistic

Careful now, Leaf

women are attracted to dominance, and being secure. these cucks and libtards can't deliver either.

they are choosing to remain single because you young faggots aren't man enough to appeal to them.

and the millennial men are all cucks and libtards nothing good to choose from.

Millennial women are fine. Its just that the men have become spineless, emasculated pussies completely incapable of being masculine in their relationships with women.

this.

I want Soe to sit on my face

>why are millenial men choosing to remain single
>why are millenial women choosing to remain single
hmmm

One-post writing prompts and unanswerably open-ended questions with no more input are spam.

I don't mind them being materialistic, my problem is they feel like their mere presence warrants being treated like a princess. At least a Russian would cook, keep a nice home, and want to raise children. I don't care if she wants to buy herself nice things as long as I have something to look forward to out of the deal.

Millennial women lack any traditional skills, critical thought, or work ethic that creates a women with value.

Hol'up.
This grill is a yog?

Because no one wants to marry them

yeah well you cant beat your woman into submission anymore so whats the point

Okay so heres the deal, most of you basement dwellers no nothing about what you call millennial women, you only see a minority of degenerated attentionwhoring sluts on the internet, because you yourself just sit infront of your screen doing nothing all day. The REAL women of this generation are just as much into normal things like the men, they look for relationships and so on. Most have good values and behave reasonable. Most 'problems' wich are discussed on this board are non issues.

t. Forever single cat lady.

This is bullshit. If this were the truth, then millennial women would have settled down with older men when they were younger. They wanted to party and fuck random guys until their best years were behind them, and now they stay single until they meet a man who is good enough for them to settle down with, only they will never find one because anyone who is actually good enough doesn't want a woman approaching 30 and fucked many dozens of guys when he could get someone younger, hotter, and hasn't spent 12 years taking random dicks.

muh millennials

women were always broken and men always put the pussy on the pedestal.

nothing has changed except that christianity isn't there anymore to hold families together.

this

Because Silly Milly men smell like they just masturbated

The only men showing interest are either ghetto or are doing so as an alternative to suicide.

I'm a 32 year old man and I call bullshit. Millennial women wanted to have fun and now no one wants them, and they won't settle for less than they think they deserve, so they end up alone and childless because they don't deserve what they want.

This is all true. Every decent man I know is disgusted by women who have been riding the cock carousel

The few married men that I do know have all partnered with low mileage women

isn't turning your back at someone a gesture of disrespect?

They would rather share a chad than have a beta boyfriend in their 20's.

Souce on this semen invoker?

>Millennial women are fine
What?

>cucked kraut

What appears normal to you, such as demanding behaviour, lack of empathy and consideration, greed, promiscuity, and drama seeking is not a mark of stable.

These 'non issues' do not consist of unreasonable tea-party views. Just as millennial women want it all without offering am equal share, Sup Forums desires citizens who aren't prone to destructive and unpredictable behaviours.

Difference between Sup Forums and M-women is fairly simple, M-women throw shit, Sup Forums makes them drown in it.

STD/HIV test should be mandatory and public info.

This is also true. Not a single person i've dated at this point had basic living skills I let this slide for a while since im in my early twenties. But Jesus its getting to a point where I ask myself how on earth are you this dysfunctional that you cant wash a damn dish let alone your own damn clothes!

Ever seen one of them naked ?

Because there's a lack of dateable millennial men.

No.

These women want a man who will be 'sensitive' and do housework (its called being civilised) but couldn't cook a simple bolognese without it tasting like homelessness. They don't know how to vacuum, wash floors, even changing car oil is a 'scary job'. But they want a fucking house?!?

how many even have a fucking job and arent obese game playing masturbators with shit diets?

god forbid they actually exercise
seriously

Terrible people

For people who have personal values for the sole reason that having personal values is the right way to live, yes. For American women, no -

-unless you turn your back on them, of course.

There are no jobs.

The odds of a man getting herpes while wearing a condom are very, very low. This is a retarded reason.

>dark hair
>light eyes
HNGG

Who gives a shit

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=CswrImFOHes

But there isn't. There's just a lack of millennial chads who want to settle down with a 28-34 year old former slut who thinks she deserves the world handed to her on a silver platter.

>men are shit
>too busy with careers
>they can get sex whenever they want
>can't afford children

Because millennial boys.

Girls, try an older man.

Because they're utter failures.
Source - sister is 28 millennial still living at home

Why?

If you unironically believe this you are a virgin

Yah its quite mind boggling. I guess its rationalized by the classic 'golden pussy syndrome' but even then as the relationship goes on they get stingier and stingier in the bedroom. At least in my experience.

>act masculine
>catch an abuse accusation when she feels like it

Quiet, faggot

All but the ugliest of women can enhance their beauty with make-up and slutty clothing to where a drunken, bored Chad will have sex with them.
Since a Chad had sex with them they believe that they could marry one have have his children.
They become delusional and believe men on their own level to be repulsive and men a bit above their level to be not good enough.
They will keep trying for Chad until their eggs go stale. Read this:

baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

So every female ever?

Every girl I knew in college said they didn't want to be married or have kids and almost all of them married sometime in their mid to late 30's and most of those popped out kids. When you are young and hot and have men throwing themselves at you it's easy to have this mentality. But as they get older they realize less men are hitting on them so they get married. Also most woman know who they want to marry they also know that guy and if he isn't available they will wait.

I wonder if it's the same retard who posts the "why aren't young men getting married anymore" threads?
If this is you, and you're reading this... Fucking Stop It!

I know plenty. Either they're skilled middle to right wing tradies or in law, or medical professions. If you're seeking a respectable man, reddit and OKCupid is not the place to look.

Then again, trash attracts trash.

Does that mean you would fuck a girl you knew had herpes? How about AIDS? I assume all girls are diseased until I know they aren't. Getting my dick wet isn't worth taking a chance on catching something, or having a kid with some horrible bitch.

>chads

Incel

Shit I meant mid to late 20's

They aren't choosing. they can't find men that will allow them to fuck other men and let them keep their last name so they are forever alone

>why are women not fucking me?
>women who aren't fucking me are degenerate whores
>why aren't there any red-pilled submissive white conservative dreamgirls that will fuck me regardless of my self-worth?
>nothing is my fault

You're blowing the whole "r9k neet woman hating basement dweller" thing way out of proportion, it's probably less than 1% of the population

>millennial still living at home
This is a huge thing killing male's dating chances. Very few women want to get serious with a guy who still lives with his parents, especially if that girl is out on her own. Rent is astronomical in my city, I'm talking $1400/month for a bachelor's suite; nearly all young people under 30 live alone. There are so many single young women in my city because many refuse to date men who aren't on their own, about half have it on their online dating profiles that they will only date independent guys. I mean I'm fine with it because I live on my own, but my lord, it's a city of men living like teenagers.

Nah, I just know my worth, and I don't settle for less than the best I can get, which doesn't involve bitches who wasted their prime years on themselves and think they can have me in my prime while they are on the steep decline.

Not when it comes to liberal men. Either they're flitting around HR jobs or still breasting feeding/govt bennies

OKC and POF have taught me that many attractive women with good genes will not manage to marry within their reproductive window.
Many others will put out autists and otherwise weak children with the aid of modern medicine.

A surprising amount of chink women are like this. You'd think with their gender imbalance they'd all find crooked, wealthy party members to marry.

Because men think logically and compromise, while women refuse to do so.
A pot bellied dude would love to marry a big titted bimbo but he knows his chance to get her is null, so he hits on more on his range.
A 4/10 millenial wymyn refuses to settle for anything less than Chad Thundercock, and when she learns that Chads marry Stacies then she gets butthurt, gets on her high horse and proclaims she's too good for a guy in her league, and decides not to marry.
This belief is strenghtened by the fact that in our degenerate culture, some Chad might have pumped and dumped her, be it because he has horny and drunk and she probably was the less ugly girl available in that particular moment, or because she filled a fetish on that particular Chad, or because he needed another plate for a weekday that she was available for. After having tasted Chad's cum the millenial wymyn starts to believe she can consistently score with the top men, and refuses to believe it was purely luck.

>tfw part of the 1%

Maybe they should live with other people to reduce rent costs

Now when you say Chink do you mean born in China or westernized? Westernized Asian woman are top degenerates almost as bad as white woman.

Is that suppose to destroy my argument? Would you prefer if I elaborated and said tall, handsome, professional, and financially secure? Either way it doesn't change anything. I'm the kind of guy these women go after, and I wouldn't touch a single one of them with a 10 foot pole.

>why are millennials x?
>posts a picture of this same girl
>burger flag
YOU
STOP POSTING

itt: who is worse the chicken or the egg
The issue of who's worse, millennial men or millennial women, is unsolvable. We're both terrible, and its because the culture degraded within a generation. If one side loses a little bit of ground, the other side goes too, because men and women need each other to form strong families to lead to a successful civilization.

ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵉᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ʷᵒᵐᵉᶰ ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵒʳˢᵉ

>woman
>single

I don't know a single woman that doesn't have 3 friends with benefits that she contacts regularly. I'm exaggerating the number but you get my point. They don't want relationships, they just want a guy to come and fuck and then to leave. I know a few guys that do this with a few women each. Multiply that and all the women are just fucking around with fwb and tinder shit.

Literally no reason to invest into a woman these days, especially when they give sex up easily.

feminism

Yeah but they're hardly total deadbeats like that, especially in today's economy

>Maybe they should live with other people to reduce rent costs
I think our generation is going to have a phenomena where lots of unmarried men are going to shack up with buddies in their later years just so they don't die alone. You are going to see this at unprecedented rates I predict.

>mfw too close to home

This.

If you have to refer to normal people as chads, that's a serious point loss in how people perceive you.

Serious answers

It's cause they've been brought up to be super paranoid about rape/abuse/etc.

When I was in school we had classes where teachers actively discouraged sex and being alone in the room with a boy. They told all sorts of sexual harassment stories that made it feel awkward for all the boys in school. We probably felt more victimized than the girls. There were never any rapes in my town, the closest thing to rape around here is middle school aged boys touching girls.

Not a single guy from my high school class got married, but many of the women are and it's to older dudes who are all football player sized.

Meaning?

because men their age are too autistic to approach them

Hard to say.

Their men were poisoned by video games, now they're marrying old men or waiting for Generation Z to come of age

So, you don't have sex? Or do you go to a hooker?

But that isn't normal people. You're delusional if you think it is. Normal people are mediocre. They aren't tall, fit, handsome, educated, and have a high paying job. They might have some of those traits, but not all of them.