Father raped lesbian teenage daughter to 'show her’ sex with men is better

Heroes Don't Wear Capes

news.com.au/world/europe/father-raped-lesbian-teenage-daughter-to-show-her-sex-with-men-is-better/news-story/8c82d4c6bd58db62c5c6b4afc96b5fb8

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QDgeD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee what could go wrong with that plan!?

What a hero

Did he cum inside her

i bet shes cured of her degeneracy. Corrective rape is a gift from God.

Good, now a few high-voltage bursts should do finish the job

You don't know damn well he was molesting her well before then, that's why she was a lesbian to begin with.

Homosexuality is a mental disease usually brought about by sexual trauma at a young age.

The guy is far from a hero, he permanently fucked up his daughter

>tfw gf is former lesbian who I'm slowly red-pilling

If this guy really did this he should be taken behind the courthouse and shot. Makes me a little more fascist tbqph familam

>Cry for attention.
>Get more attention than she bargained for.
What a shame.

>The father was also convicted of raping his other daughter during two decades of sexual abuse, The Mirror reports..
Wonder why she turned gay

Patrician

>England
It most definitely was a Mahmud preparing her for marrying her cousin.

Dont girls orgasm from rape.
So she orgasmed after he father raper her. I wonder how she dealt with it afterwards. Did she call the police the moment she had time, or did she wait a week or what?

What were the results of this experiment? Did it work? Is his daughter straight now?

More like permanently fucked her right in the pussy

Hope she's pregnant with her own sister, tbqhfam

Her dad was a nigger

The father is as much of a degenerate as the daughter, I have no respect for him. What kind of father would do that? Disgusting

Don't be surprised when you see this girl going full antifa and wishing for the death of all men.

Anyone can orgasm from rape. You can be absolutely disgusted by your rapist, you can be a dude assaulted by fat, smelly neckbeard and if he'll be able to stimulate your dick and your prostate long and well enough, you'll cum as well even if the orgasm will be weak and your dick half-limp.

>Dont girls orgasm from rape.
Women barely orgasm from penetration or even sex in general. I dont think its guaranteed for her to orgasm from rape.

Why is the name of the guy omitted from the story?

She feltttttt soooo goood

Muslim or nigger.

You have to be a nigger to sincerely believe that just because women can orgasm from rape somehow it makes rape fine.

That's nigger tier behavior tbqh.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/QDgeD

Also I'm not saying because she orgasmed or assuming she did makes it okay.

The father goes on saying, "I brought you in to this world, I can rape you out of it".

So? Did she like it?

Australiaman and Floridaman would be best friends if they met.

Based dad.

... did it work?

Did the rape happen on maury?

honestly this

Jerry Springer