If it turns out President Obama had any involvement in exposing Trumps treason and subversion of American democracy his...

If it turns out President Obama had any involvement in exposing Trumps treason and subversion of American democracy his legacy will jump from among top 10 Presidents to top 5.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08Tk8AIweEe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top 5 out of the last 5 presidents

top 10

vocaroo.com/i/s08Tk8AIweEe

Top check them

Former trump voter
Love watching trump crash and burn
Nuclear codes, no

KYS

This orange embarassment won't make it past the first year. Deep state will take him out and the clueless white trash that voted for him will finally be run out of the country for good.

He was already below both Bushes and Carter.

Fug. Former Gumpf sussporterz.
Crashf and burnded.
Noonclear godez.
Cantz nod let get.

Oh thank you for this info user.

You fucking idiot.

I wish I could see your post history for the rest of time. I would bet money your bitch ass will be the same person complaining about SJWs and liberal hug boxes.

You don't deserve Trump you fucking faggot. Move to a communist country. I'm ashamed we share a flag.

We can't let drumpf be trusted near my lunch codes

It's become increasingly clear that you libtards aren't capable of functioning in this reality.

I really think we need to consider institutionalizing you.

its so fucking easy to bait Sup Forums

yeah his legacy is fucked but if he laid the groundwork for sabotaging Trump i'm midly impressed

Who is talking about Sup Forums? I mean in general.

oh i just meant how mad you got

for what payoff exactly? all i see is losers trolling losers, and then losers like you jump in to discuss the difficulty of successfully being a loser on this board. please explain your hopelessness to me, it is incredibly fascinating.

Boy, these variations on, "Former Trump supporter..." memes are getting real subtle. It's getting pretty hard to tell which threads are bait, or memes.

But seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Oy vey! Can Shareblue account hold the amount of shekels you're about to get for this one?

the payoff is that Sup Forums's guy won the fucking election and Sup Forums is still so fucking mad all the time, is this what winning looks like?

also I am huge loser but I am not a huge loser who is deluded enough to think that Trump is smart or good at anything. makes me feel a little better

>will finally be run out of the country for good.
Fucking lol, I wish. Where to? That's, what, 150 million white people? Where would we go? Wherever we went it would become a fucking utopia.

Mad?

Exactly how retarded are you?

>legacy will jump from among top 10 Presidents to top 5.

How can the 4th Worst President in US history be in the top 5. Do you leftists really stay high 24/7?

>Do you leftists really stay high 24/7?
fucking trying brah

This is obama's coverup, if obama had the goods on trump he would have revealed it before inauguration and trump never would have gotten in

FPBP.
Although, DESU, I think Obama was better than Bush Jr.
Reagan>Bush Sr>Clinton>Obama>Bush Jr>Carter.

>18 trillion in national debt

You must be a stupid nigger, the kind that if given the last vegetable seeds in the world would proceed to have them for dinner.

National debt used to finance regular costs of policies (as opposed to the one incurred for infrastructure development) is the most retarded idea that ever existed and you fools love it.

MAD!

oops, didn't even read the full graphic. never post while drunk

Kek
If they had anything, they'd have released it instead of grasping at straws. Dems can't hold information that might destroy their opponent.

You guys are going to have a rough 8 years.

If Trump manages to reveal the pedophilic habits of Obama as well as his ties to George Soros and Dyncorp organ harvesting, he is sure to go to prison!

I can't wait for Drumpf to get impeached

>8 years of Sup Forums defending Trump
please fucking god yes

There isn't a fundamental difference between infrastructure development and the regular cost of policies, but if you disprove of the debt being this high, then I agree almost entirely.

Fuck of nigger lover, Can't. Stump the trump. Go back to Communist Russia.

#1 actually

He tried to expose him, failed, and his party got buttfucked in the election. That's his legacy.

the fuck? who is that?

need a quick rundown?

More like it will turn out that Obama and the CIA are committing treason by trying to overthrow a democratically elected president.

and when it turns out Obama's guilty of sedition and gets 20 years in real max security ass pounding jail it will be the best thing ever.