NYC YES: Tranny police will force teachers to say "ze"

NYC YES: Tranny police will force teachers to say "ze"

nydailynews.com/new-york/education/nyc-requires-schools-transgender-students-chosen-pronouns-article-1.2986453

EXCLUSIVE: Education Dept. requires city school staff to address transgender students by their preferred pronouns

>School staff are required to address city transgender students using the pronouns the kids prefer, according to updated guidelines educators issued this week.

>The pronoun directive is one of many contained in a 10-page Education Department memo on transgender kids for use by school staff, students and families. The new rules expand on a single page of protections the department first published in 2014.

>The guidelines come after President Trump revoked federal protections for transgender students and underscored a previous mandate that the kids must be permitted to use public school bathrooms that align with their gender identities.

>The rules describe the conditions for using “non-binary” — masculine or feminine — pronouns.

>The directive comes as President Trump reversed a directive by the Obama administration to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that align with their gender identities.
The directive comes as President Trump reversed a directive by the Obama administration to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that align with their gender identities. (Richard Harbus/for New York Daily News)

>“It is important to note that for students who are gender-nonconforming or who do not prescribe to the gender binary, they may prefer gender-neutral pronouns such as ‘they,’ ‘ze,’ or other pronouns,” the memo states. It also includes information about how to protect transgender and gender-nonconforming kids from bullying.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/72654495
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ. Encouraging these fantasies are just going to fuck these kids up beyond repair

Nuke me

Grades k-12 in NYC public schools, and I hate gays and immigrants. Kek

We are approaching judaism level we thought were not possible

Fuck Sweden! Oh it's New York?

If they pronounce it "ze" will leafs pronounce it "zed"?

shil

>guidelines
>force

ny know they cant force shit because of 1st amendment

vimeo.com/72654495

HAHAHA

My Gender Pronoun is His Royal Highness shitlords!!!!

bitchy trans kids will probably be able to get teachers fired for misgendering them, though

Right is Chris-chan when he hits 40.

>made it legal to piss in the streets
>made it illegal to look up criminal record of job candidates if you're an employer
>tried to make it illegal to smoke inside your own home
>made it where you have to pay a fine for using the wrong pronoun.
>told son not to trust cops

Fuck this piece of shit mayor.

Just never use pronouns. Problem solved.

That's the plan, Cletus.

Deblasio needs to fucking go. I'm so glad that even the libs I know fucking hate him.

Anyone who's enrolled in one of those schools and doesn't choose to be addressed as "your Majesty" is a moron.

As a gay guy this pisses me off. It should be a matter of respect if someone is intersex or has a legit medical condition but I worry this makes cis gay guys look bad because people think we support this sort of thing.

Obviously if people have had a sex change and their ID says they are a woman, then I think it's fine to call them by a new non-biological gender because at least they have committed to it but kids are fluid and this reinforces harmful behavior in kids who might just be playing around. I'm pretty conflicted about this. I don't want like innocent kids to get hurt but this just seems manipulative. Teachers probably have enough on their hands with bullying and would never on purpose call the student by a wrong name.

>jew overlord in the background

USA YES!

Totally, this will create a huge backlash when the public realizes there is a wave of tranny kids fucking their bodies up.

Who's gonna get blamed? Us fags.

No, it's NY YES.

I don't get why you guys are complaining about this

You'll die from aids before you see the real consequences of it

Its more the bandwagon-ing of trans causes with gay causes. There are very few "gay" trans people in terms of their desired gender vs their desired sexual partner's gender. Most trans identify as straight or bisexual. They mostly try to date straight identified men (if MTF). I hate that they are lumped in with us. I don't want any harm to come to trans people I just don't think gay guys have anything in common with people so autistic they have forsaken their gender in pursuit of straight men. I get that some are intersex and some are just legit mentally fucked and that's how they feel but with numbers rising it seems like a trend or a social contagion rather than a legitimate way to live.

>tfw america will fall in my lifetime
Im kinda excited

So, suppose I demand to be addressed by a pronoun that is like ten syllables long. Would that be acceptable?

I can't wait to see what the future will be like, so much for legitimising mental illness

Good job burgers

Kek

To be fair if you guys hadn't gone around claiming your deviance is healthy and natural we'd never have gotten this far.

Gas ze (((politically correct))).

Anyone with a mind this weak should be exterminated. Pushing them to their eventual suicide is just eugenics in action.

Meh not "healthy" just something that exists and that we are to be respected as humans with equal treatment/protection of the laws.

city people BTFO

100% agree. The trick is to always refer to the problem students by their name. Even if it's a little bit more wordy.

The other answer is to abuse the system. Have the teacher change his pronoun to something ridiculous/offensive and watch the objections.

As a new yorker i fucking hate deblasio. I can't even begin to describe how our roads look. There are fucking potholes every 5 feet. I change my car's suspension every god damn year because of this shit. Now he wants to lose a billion dollars a year because he wants to keep ny a sanctuary city.