You enter the office and find your new boss is a Muslim...

You enter the office and find your new boss is a Muslim. He grabs your ham sandwich from your brown bag and tosses it in the trash.

>As-salamu alaykum, user, I'm your new boss. Pork is now banned from the office. Please remember to attend unpaid mandatory prayer time at noon; it's bring-you-own-rug.

How do you approach the situation?

It's a sikh you dumbass

That dude is clearly a sikh, so he's probably trolling me

pull that hijab off his nappy head and hang him with it

poop

You ShareBlue boys need to stop being so racist and realize the difference between mooselems and sikhs

>A Sikh trolling some uneducated person like that.
I could see one doing that.

>He grabs your ham sandwich
He wouldn't touch it, dumbass. He'd tell you to throw it out yourself.

And, also,

Nudge my saber wielding turban sikh bro with my shoulder and we laugh together at our new boss' misconduct while walking out.

take that rag off your head, shave your damn face, and ffs wear deodorant

Sinbad did sandnigger better than sandniggers.
thats power my white knights

Clearly the only answer is to secretly add a drop of bacon grease to his coffee/tea/whatever he drinks so that he goes to whatever islamic hell is promised for muslims who consume pork products.

kek wills it

haha good one Kumar

A fucking leaf with the Sikh Muslim meme for the millionth time.

I immediately pull out my gun and shoot him in the face. Then I retrieve my sandwich from the trash, take out the slice of ham, and lay it on him.

I wouldn't work for a mudslime. I would have no issue working for a Sikh.

sue the shit out of him because thats now how america works on any plane of existence

Pic related

>unpaid prayer time

larping again snowflake?

Mohamed I am allowed to eat pork as long I pay the jizya, don't make me contact the shariah council.

That's a sikh.

Spit on his forehead. Tell his dune coon ass Muhammed was literally the biggest faggot to ever live. Wish death upon all of his family and in the next life. Walk out. Find new job.

*teleports behind you*

Plant Islamic State propaganda.
Call authorities on him.

Get him jailed for harrasing my relifious feelings.

I hope you attached a Sikh as a joke btw.

A FUCKING LEAF

I sage, ignore, or report incoherent spam.

Quit.

>Post about muslim
>pic related is a guy from a religion created to kill muslim
What did he meme by this ?

this