Italy wasn't ready for war

>Italy wasn't ready for war
>Mussolini knew this and asked Hitler not to start any fighting until they were ready
>Hitler started WW2 anyway
>fast forward to now
>"loling at benito"
>"fascism BTFO natsoc 4 life!"
Hitler was a incompetent shit-for-brain who made both German and Italy lose, ultimately leading to the destruction of fascism and the west. Hope you like worshiping a dumbass.

Modern fascists are basically socially awkward autistic faggots that pretend like they're alpha for hating women, niggers, and anything that isn't white, yet ironically get triggered when they are generalized.

Hi CTR.

Hitler did right (military speaking), until he fucked up with the soviets. Italians had 0 chance even with enough time. France and italy sucked ass.

t. Reasonfag

>implying that's not 100% accurate.

Well, maybe only 90%. There are still those cousin fuckers out in hicksville.

Hitler did right until he started overruling the strategies of his generals

>muh il duce

>pretend like they're alpha for hating women, niggers, and anything that isn't white
Both not true and not an argument.

He also invaded Belgium, which also brought Britain into the war.

>Italians had 0 chance even with enough time.
Baseless assumption.

Question for you, Ezio, What do people in Italy think about Benito?

> if you disagree with me, you're CTR

I think I forgot to mention "paranoid" in my last post.

> Both not true and not an argument.

It is true.

Do you understand what "not an argument" means or are you throwing it around to discredit people with dissenting opinions?

>It is true.
*insert russian chicken here*

>Do you understand what "not an argument" means
Do you? You posted about how "fascists are ebil racissts and misagunists" even though it's not even related to the thread's topic of how incompetent Hitler is.

Also:
>to discredit people with dissenting opinions?
I don't know, you made a point about how much of "socially awkward autistic faggots" we are, and that seems very dissenting.

> Do you? You posted about how "fascists are ebil racissts and misagunists" even though it's not even related to the thread's topic of how incompetent Hitler is.

This has nothing to do with the hole "not an argument" post.

Also OP said:
> Hope you like worshiping a dumbass.

So it has everything to do with how irrational and retarded fascists are.

Hitler did right until he invaded France.

>He also invaded Belgium, which also brought Britain into the war.

Learn the difference between WWI and WWII

This is a meme that was propagated by von mannstein when he was trying to salvage his reputation after the war.

Anyone notice these peculiar anti-Hitler threads that accuse people of "worshiping" him? They ALWAYS use the same word, "worship". It's kinda strange.

The Italians loved Mussolini, until the Americans came, then they loved the Americans. People were just trying to live their lives, they didn't want any part in the war for the most part.

Worship means not criticizing him.

he's right though, hitler started a war he was not ready to win, he single handedly caused people to despise european nationalism and basically destroyed fucking europe.

all bad things happening across europe are his fault, fuck off.

There were many volunteers for the war. Benito Mussolini at the start was loved by everyone but commies , mafia was kicked out by Cesari Mori and fleed to America. It is said they had to stop him cause he was making too much paperwork .With Americans here commies and mafia got back to power.

i dont think you know what fascism means

People criticize Hitler all the time. For one, he was wrong not to actually do the Holocaust. In any case OP is likely just a faggot trying to D&C.

People criticize him morally but they don't criticize his actions. We need to criticize his actions so that we don't make the same mistakes.

I blame the japs, doesn't help Germany with the Russians instead attack the US.

You're right in that he's definitely confused, but it has to be said that technically speaking, Hitler did invade Belgium in WW1 as well, he was just slightly lower on the totem pole.

Hitler was an american agent to destabilize the continent.

You mean buying made up bullshit? Fucking reasonfags

lmao hitler was an hero to everybody especially me and my pure aryan friends

>mfw hitler was leeroy jenkins

Fascism is not race centric you dumbass

Hitler had one ball.

On the contrary, Benito was WINNING! (until the end lmfao!)

Viva IL Duce!

You could have prevented it by not siding with the Jews in every conflict.
Then again considering how you acted during the Arabian spring maybe you're just doing it on purpose.
Thanks for ISIS btw.