HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

people.com/home/the-brawny-man-is-being-replaced-by-a-woman/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7d9-RxHRtR0
archive.is/lcTZa
youtube.com/watch?v=sScKJAwSbVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only white people buy paper towels

Well guess what? I will be buying a different brand from now on.

Maybe women will go back to the kitchen. 4d chess n' schiieett.

>female lumberjacks

lol

>limited edition paper towels

Women are the ones that will be using them in the kitchen anyway. Good business move imho

>not buying Viva master race

Good thing I trust a bunch of bears

I still like old faggot Brawny.

strength literally has a gender, and it's male. this has never changed and never will change.

While we are on the topic of disposable waste paper, if you're not using a baby wipe to wipe your ass after you shit, you are just as bad, if not worse, than a nigger.

So women are going to be in the kitchen and used for cleaning sounds about right to me

i spit on a wad of toilet paper and finger my ass with it in a circle motion

does the job

fucking viva. i'm not sure if those are paper towels or kevlar armor. I only wanted to clean my sink, not prepare it for a terror bombing.

(OP)

Good, can we get some more cleavage from her though?

Who gives a fuck, I'd be happy if every spokesperson was a woman, as long as she was hot. That new Brawny chick looks like a nice Montana redpilled MILF.

Sounds fuckin good to me, boys.

That's because only white people clean up when they make a mess. Niggers just leave it for someone else to deal with.

>only wipe people clean up

>wipe people

What did he mean by this?

Fair enough.

my girlfriend cleans for us so this is perfect. the conditioning continues.

Next year its going to be #Strengthhasnoreligion and she will be wearing a burka.

female cancer patient Mr. Clean when?

>the strength to take on tough messes
That's right you dirty cumslut. Take it all.

shawty here tryna tell me she brawny,
i'd knock dat bitch on huh ass and rape da flannel right da fuk off dat boney li'l frame.

>pure white
Kek

And people who say this is gross are ignorant people with dirty assholes

if you actually do that you should kill yourself

too slow faggot

LOL

Time to boycott Brawny. They should really consider getting into the tampon business

We have to petition for "Mrs. Clean" next!

How many rapefugees do you encounter on a daily basis. Is it bad? Or just memes.

>limited edition
>female lumberjacks
I'll be buying another brand from now on.
Virtue signalling is getting out of hand

The entire idea of the Brawny man and all the other male cleaning product models was to offer low-key erotic stimulus to the women who buy that. This is like White Owl "cigars" embracing a white spokesperson.

After Black Mr. Clean runs his course.

I wonder how long it will take for feminists to decry this for being misogynistic because featuring a woman on a household product implies that women should be kept in the home and not get jobs.

thats american tax payer dollars well spent. if you wonder how i can say that obama had been stealing money from the government and handing it to faggy liberal organizations and you know nobody at the company gave a fucking shit about the damn mascot

>Doesn't show her face

>Pick a size across her boobs.

>Womyn are so strong, they can do anything! Including cooking and housework.

Isn't it more feminist to have a man represent paper towels?

>Using baby wipes
This shit is just marketing ploy, to make you pay more. Congrats, you had fallen for this, like a mindless sheep you really are.

>strength has no gender
Huh? You mean quantifiable, measurable strength? Are these cunts srs?
>limited edition
Thank god

Remember when Brawny had a face?
This design concept has gotten weird over time.

They won't care, it'll be the LGBTQ2H2OGTA5BF2LMAO groups that will decry it.

Soon it'll be XE STERILE WIPES.

You should probably kill yourself if you do that

>Mr. Butterworth
>everyone loses their shit and make slavery comparions

Dude fuck you. I buy a 45 count disposable baby wipe thing for like $1.25 every week. You're going to tell me (with your dirty asshole) that it's a marketing ploy when that is cheaper than most toilet paper? Where the fuck are you at? Please be in Kansas so I can come wipe your ass for you.

Trans woman. She still has cock and ballz

They're already at the low end, one notch above shit-tier dollar store crap.

Great Value (Walmart house brand) or Scott are your best values. Viva are the best quality but are overkill for how you routinely use paper towels, and priced accordingly. If you want heavy duty, get shop paper towels at a discount auto-supply store or Costco.

>THIS MESS CALLS FOR BRAWNY
>H
>I
>S
>M
>E
>S
>S
>C
>A
>L
>L
>S
>F
>O
>R
>B
>R
>A
>W
>N
>Y

Don't answer that last question, faggot.

paper towels a women/kitchen tools

hot

>"Mr Proper is more fun, cleaning two times faster!"
Most annoying brand in the world.

From lumberjack to lesbian
A sad state of affairs.

I wished they would have showed her face so I can have someone watch me jack off and then I can use the napkin

Those wipes can clog the sewer system. Better to just stick with paper

wash your butt in the bathtub with a bowl of warm water and soap. It's like a makeshift bidet. You can do a more thorough job than a wet wipe, and you won't dry your skin out like normal showers do.

>no burly gurl around to jack your lumber.

CHINTZY THE NAGGY SIT ON THE COUCHER. NOODLE ARMS.

late to the party. acutallesbians sub reddit already posted it

you just dry wipe? uncultured swine

kek. meester proper

Wow! The toilet paper shills are out tonight I see. Who is paying you, Scott? Quilted Northern? They're called FLUSHABLE Wipes for a reason

>getting played by a group of Jews in some marketing office

This goes for the people who fall for this shit and the people who get upset over it.

T. People with dirty assholes

>woman to represent a kitchen product
>....instead of man
I'm OK with this

This guy makes me want to go buy a track suit and some black and white Nikes and drink cyanide.

t. disgusting homosexuals

if strength doesn't have a gender then why did it need to be changed?

Ugh, those legs.

Should have a commercial where she's using Brawny to wipe a giant cumshot off her face.

What about Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben? I thought they were houseniggers even when I was a little kid.

cleaning one's own ass is not homosexual

>Please be in Kansas so I can come wipe your ass for you.

>women don't have asses
She don't need to spit on hers. She needs to wipe unlike us lest she leak all sorts of shit on it

with spit it is. That's fucking gay

I'm okay with all this actually. They just better never change the Quaker Oats guy

I work for an insurance company, we deal with property claims all day. 80% of the toilet overflows we see are a result of some dumb fuck flushing "flushable wipes" or sex toys down the toilet.

Had a guy call in to tell us his toilet overflowed and fucked up half his house. He wouldn't tell us what clogged it, but when we eventually went out to speak with the plumber on site, he told us it was a dildo. Only the man and his daughter lived in the house.

So it belonged to either his 16 year old daughter, or him.

kek.

Fuck you

>Current Year
>Not using a jet of high pressure water to cleanse your shit-dam

Just what we need: transgender paper towels.

Brawny is the shittiest paper towels you can buy.

Luckily for me, my dad is a plumber

Oh go to the dentist or something. Fuck. This brand known as brawny is now stacy incorporated and smithers over here is going mental in the wrong direction. You find burnsey yet

>isn't even a musclegirl

They'll make him a muslim

So a black guy is a janitor? hmm

youtu.be/7d9-RxHRtR0
Case closed.

Wew, then your dildo-induced shit overflows will remain a secret. Within the family, that is.

Just watch...Soon every product that has a male on it will be replaced with a female.

She cuts down trees with brains, not brawn(y).

>a white female
>not a black gay muslim transgender female

liberals fucked up

>Wet Wipes Box Says Flush. New York’s Sewer System Says Don’t.

archive.is/lcTZa

This. What the hell.

As will I. You can't build an entire brand on a lumberjack I'd like to fuck and replace that hotness with a fucking hole.

we've had special edition kfc buckets
does this really shock u?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=sScKJAwSbVc

>BREAKING NEWS: Brawny paper towel brand going bankrupt because of new "Brawny Woman" packaging. The women who bought the paper towels in the past said unanimously that they "hate other women" and want the sexy male lumberjack back.

not sure why this is funny. women belong in the kitchen with the paper towels. the replacement should have happened years ago.