Where were you when Pewdiepie JUSTED himself and crash and burned? Look at that dislike bar

Where were you when Pewdiepie JUSTED himself and crash and burned? Look at that dislike bar

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFNKGLzGrQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got a link, Chang?

where the fuck is the video you acoustic nigger

Wut happen fagbrofist?

What dislike bar.

Also he gained record new subs after the whole WSJ jewish smear campaign that utterly failed.

Pewd's videos for the past couple of months have been pretty incredible, he single handedly red pilled 50 million people on the lies the media. Normies who watched that shit for gaming are getting a free dose of "why you should never believe the media".

I forgot m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFNKGLzGrQY

CHANGE PROXY YOU FUCKING SHILL, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Those dislikes are from the Zelda shit not the jew jokes.

probably everyone who saw the (not clickbait) though it was serous and got pissed when they were tricked.

Shill for pewdiepie, linking a vid where likes are still over 10x as many as dislikes and that in video which is kinda baity, probably trying to get pdp greater numbers on the "watched" counter

Well he's right though. Nintendo has gone full jew on their dlc stuff. Even hard mode is behind a paywall, fuck that shit.

Why is 4 pol so worried about such degenarate shit.

That would be Nintendo shills

Anyone that says shit about Switch will get the Glorious Folded Nippon Shills

>90%+ Likes
You are Fake News

OYYYYY VEYYYY

because he tricked them Chang fuuvuuttuuulaaaa

>Pewdiepie
fucking hilarious watching you guys pretend to like this guy. can't the alt right get any good celebrities?

>Of course I'm on your side, but I still have to sell this stuff.

Giving that swedecuck any views.

I see balance has been restored.. good we can put this pewdiepie shit behind us.

Jew?

He's doing a satire about shills doing paid reviews for companies on youtube and clickbaiting with them. Those shills are "jews" for accepting the money instead of having some integrity and doing real reviews. His nintendrone fans are butthurt so he's getting a few dislikes.

who?