Éire/pol/- Through the night edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/WMGvQ2v-ZRM
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>Northern Ireland assembly results
rte.ie/news/assembly-election-2017/results/

>Baby broth burial
rte.ie/news/2017/0304/857146-tuam-mother-baby/

>Are the orange-utans worth it?
rte.ie/news/2017/0304/857226-poll-united-ireland/

>FF want water charges gone
rte.ie/news/2017/0303/856923-water-charge/

>Let us kill babies goy!
thejournal.ie/citizens-assembly-personal-stories-3270974-Mar2017/

>"FUCK RICH PEOPLE" - Bono
thejournal.ie/irish-rich-list-million-combined-3270564-Mar2017/

>Some hope?
thejournal.ie/citizens-assembly-fourt-weekend-3269178-Mar2017/

>Fire brigade protests
independent.ie/irish-news/news/dublin-fire-brigade-protest-in-bid-to-retain-call-and-dispatch-services-35502423.html

>Booga baby beatings
independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-ended-up-in-hospital-covered-in-scabs-abuse-survivor-rosemary-adaser-on-life-in-a-motherandbaby-home-35502135.html

>Bus strikes deferred
independent.ie/irish-news/allout-bus-strike-deferred-as-company-says-it-will-negotiate-pay-rise-with-unions-35500925.html

>90 year old murdered
independent.ie/irish-news/i-might-as-well-take-your-picture-the-poignant-photograph-of-paddy-lyons-90-now-at-centre-of-murder-investigation-35501279.html

Other urls found in this thread:

limerickleader.ie/news/home/238183/criminals-flee-as-limerick-man-93-fires-shotgun.html#.WLlAfrPKV_c.facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=s3S7wTHLKig
youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo
discord.gg/v42mAKx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ireland needs a 2nd amendment.
limerickleader.ie/news/home/238183/criminals-flee-as-limerick-man-93-fires-shotgun.html#.WLlAfrPKV_c.facebook

Bump

the only real way to get a gun is for hunting or some other recreational activity down here, of course that's the legal method.

I'm a faggot with ancestry from clare (around 50% Irish). Should I lead a crusade against plastic paddies on the 17th?

Indeed. The self defence laws in this country are a joke

you know what to do.....

Red pill me on united Ireland.What are chance or Northern Ireland uniting with Republic of Ireland? Can it finally happen during our life time?

''Fuck your Union Jack we want our country back''

>against plastic paddies
>50% Irish
Why not a crusade against non whites instead?

The absolute state of mental health in NI.

Probably can. Theres a nationalist majority in the Assembly. Doesnt mean much though since Ireland wont be Irish for much longer if things dont change

Did you ever find out what happened to that poor girl?

Has the faggotry changed at all?

I have no words

TIL we have "school counselors" in NI. I only know them from American TV... I'll read the full thing tomorrow morning

No decommission boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=s3S7wTHLKig

Eventually?
It is inevitable.
As soon as people are implying?
Nah.

Stormont needs to settle a bit first, and while public attitude is changing if there was a border poll the Loyalists would show out in force and likely trounce the nationalists.

Eventually though.

I did not, I am tempted sometimes to try find out but there's no way to do so without it being weird/borderline breaking the rules.

Sometimes I hope she'll come back and visit the school, like some students do/remember and call in for a chat. The reality is though that she'll probably never want to see this place again and will likely forget me for the actual help that I hope she gets.

The faggotry hasn't changed, no. Nothing that exciting/rage inducing has happened recently other than another pair of parents who wanted me sacked for telling them that their daughter was being called fat because she had bullied another girl for being skinny (the skinny girl was anorexic.)

NO SEMTEX NOT OUR GUNS

A lot of grammar and secondary schools have them, you probably just don't hear about it since it isn't as big a thing.
They're more prominent in tech because it's full of tumblr-using dropouts.

WILL YOU EVER GET FROM US!
YOU CAN STICK YOUR DECOMMISSION UP YOUR ASS!

>girl complains about being called a fat sow after making fun of an anorexic girl
Good God!

I was very surprised to here all this coming from adolescents as well, it sounds like something on our college campuses here, I'm a highschool senior and even I haven't seen this much faggotry amongst the students, the teachers are another story

Btw do your teachers bang your kids a lot of their? Not the ones in your school, but the older years, equivilant to US highschool students

Listen eireland, here's an idea, why don't all the nationalists just fuck off south of the border?

This is a school in Northern Ireland?

Why don't you want to be with us in a glorious nation? why do you wish to be a puppet of westminster?

Listen fag, here's an idea, why don't all the loyalists just fuck off to Britain and live on the same clay as their precious royal family?

And why don't Ulster loyalists fuck off back to scotland and why don't the english fuck off back to france? Semantics, faggot. Take it elsewhere.

As in, do they fuck them in a big scandal?

Not really.

I mean, I think there was some girl that ran off with her maths teacher a few years ago and maybe some cases of nudes or something, but it's not really a thing.

As for the girl, yeah. It was essentially;

>Anorexic girl doesn't like swimming because her body is all fucked and she hates being """naked"""
>Tells the teacher this
>Hambeast never does PE because of a "condition"
>Hambeast starts demanding to know why skinnygirl got out of swimming
>Awkward explanation from skinnygirl
>Hambeast starts making fun of her and then gets angry claiming she has no right to take away from people who are actually oppressed because of their body type
>Anoerxic girl eventually gets mad and says "if you fucking did PE once in a while you wouldn't be so fucking fat"
>and here we are

Yes. Not saying where or which one for obvious reasons-my job is a nightmare sometimes but I'd like to keep it.

Christ is it really that bad up there?

I am Irish and a proud Ulsterman, I was born and reared here like my fore fathers so I am Home.
Lamh Dhearg Abu!

Not on a large scale, but there are pockets of intense faggotry that really need to be handled.

I want to grab some of these parents by the shoulders and shake some sense into them, but I suppose nobody wants to admit that their child has become a blubbering failure.

NI is as many would say quite "uncucked" in many ways because of the DUP's ways, but the DUP's ways are also largely the reason it's so shit here.

The other main problem is those "communist" lovers. I'm good friends with one of our history teachers and he is constantly bombarded with nonsense about communism and then called a bad teacher when he tries to tell them how bad things were under it.

I recon its probably a middle class taig school. Working class kids are never as faggy as the kids you describe.

Where do these kids pick this shit up? I remember in your thread you made it sound like the teachers had no part in it. This is just rage inducing that the youth is corrupted in this way

youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo

Daily reminder to join the éire/pol/ discord.
discord.gg/v42mAKx
discord.gg/v42mAKx
discord.gg/v42mAKx
discord.gg/v42mAKx

Not a working class school, no. You're very correct.

Teachers do fuck all. There is a sociology teacher who is what you guys would call a liberal but she doesn't force any agenda on anyone.
The kids are just like this, and they have their friends circles and it just spirals out of control because they all want to be the most special of the snowflakes, the best way to do that is to be "damaged", so everyone tries to be the most damaged and then kids who are actually struggling-the ones I came into this job to help-get ignored.

You don't know the affect it has on a man when every day is;

>Pour all my effort into making sure several entitled little faggots aren't ACTUALLY going to kill themselves and ending up exhausted/yelled at by parents
>Shrug off retards who are probably pretending with the chance that one of them might have just been a poor troubled kid looking for help

I couldn't imagine it. Absolutely disgusting.
Over here we have similar cliques of faggot Demi-queers but they stay off to themselves, usually quiet.
They might pop up in a school news but about how "trans are people too, you Bigot!"
They're never this vicious

Middle class wankers need to be gassed

went on it and winkers are just bitchin at my name like im gonna give my actual name to data mine and dox fuck that

Nigga just don't give your actual name lmao, use a username, nobody is forcing you to dox yourself.

>trust us goyim

What are you on about? Nobody is asking for real names

That's kinda fucked up actually, the fat bitch getting more privilege than the girl with a genuine mental condition.

Also yeah, my friend fucked his teacher last year.

Nigger why would Jews come this specific thread on Sup Forums to subvert Ireland by using discord.
Really fires up the neurons.

>why would Jews come to this specific thread
Something a Jew would say desu

They seem interested in Ireland already what with all those Soros funded groups

>my friend fucked his teacher last year
Nice
Yea fuck those cunts who go out of their way to hurt genuinely damaged kids

There's more in mainland Europe desu.
I know Discord has NSA backdoor but most people are too autistic for skype or telegram and we're not going to say too much on discord

I'm just memeing go on with yourselves, how many are in the discord right now btw?

Unionists got rekt, unification soon lads

23 in total right now desu, the discord serves a higher purpose though

>united Ireland of poz

Like what? Something vague would suffice

Party business, can say no more now.

Any way to get handguns legally without being so cucked?

Fair enough, it's all I wanted to know, have a good noght

You'll know soon enough, goodnight and Godbless

All right then Say prayer for your country, mine as well, and I'll be sure to do the same
Good night

i wish i could live in ireland desu

If you have an Irish grandparent you can get citizenship you know, come here and vote NP desu

im not even sure im irish when i look up my last name it says it is irish origin and i think the country is beautiful

>ireeeland
>national idenditydy
>whonited kangdom whut
>one island in a group of islands

yeah what is this identidy dting mon
who are (((IRELAND)))
>theocracy run out of vatican pedocentral criminal organization
>don't know shite about how to govern because all them pedos are too busy chasing victims and cashshshs
>poster probably goes to "mass" every weak
>you hate on english because CofE stole your gibsmedats and bootlicker business model
>economy so bad everyone barely sober already left every single fucking year for over 100 years
>the only ones left are old skanky drunkards rapin the grankids

idendity wut m8
potatoes are not an identitdy
did you need a job m8
pedopriests alwasy want victims to pay extra
you gonna open up a slaggy fishnchips now m8

>durr Sup Forums will surprort meee because muh nazis wwere catholic

thinking Sup Forums is a catholic nazi board
wew lad

keep it local

they keep reminding people of the rules that suggest my fake name is trolling

but part from that the're a good laugh