Should people who have sex outside of marriage be punished somehow, like with a fine or death penalty?

Should people who have sex outside of marriage be punished somehow, like with a fine or death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=
kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/
psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fine
>Death Pentalty

[Escalation intensifies]

>being the enemy of freedom
Go home Finland you're drunk.

fuck off degenerate

Castration would be good too
(((freedom)))

Try a brand.

>Fine
>Everyone is a prostitute

i would rape seras desu

I like how you think
Lets get you some power bro

Okay death penalty, chopping penis off, castration, breaking legs or eyes or something like that

I'd rather kill people who have sex outside of their race and no, we should not, it's none of your buisness what people do with their marriage.

Thats what (((they))) want you to feel

Yes, it is degenerate.
We should start reproducing as soon as possible, ideally the women should be 16 to 20 years of age and the men a couple years older so that he can mantain the family while the women raises the children.

Without saying, just as a matter of honour the women should be a virgin. Also, no race mixing allowed.

They have to let you live. That's punishment enough.

>I'd rather kill people who have sex outside of their race
t. white expat fucking thai ladyboys

No but you should commit suicide you filthy fucking weeb

satanist anime thread

It's not always about (((them))), memelord. As I said, it's none of your buisness what people do with their private lives besides such measures will only make everything worse, people are already barely getting married because of fucked up laws regarding marriage.

Should boys who dress as girls be punished? I heard that's a thing in the anime community.

stealing this

ewww man hell no
rice niggers are disguisting and I'm counting days when I'll get back home and fuck some white pussy

Explain us how you would enforce such law fucking retard.

If you believe in the Bible and truly studied it then you'd know that it teaches that it's impossible for a girl to have sex before marriage because taking her virginity is the wedding and having sex with a virgin is the consummation of marriage and from that moment on she is married to that guy for as long as he lives.

The mentality that "it's not your business" is pushed by (((them)))

no ahmed and if you keep spouting off faggy muslim shit norway is going to fuck you (in finland) and sweden really hard no lube and no survivors

The government shouldn't even acknowledge marriages you middle aged peasant.

You sound like a dirty (((commie))). Maybe a concept of private life is also pushed by jews?

Well maybe like have hymen checked every 2 months in doctor or have some small device that is surgically installed on penis and you can get it taken off when you are married and if you have sex with it on it will send message to police or something like that

Yes

>Sup Forums is for traps

Sup Forums is for that shit, And Sup Forums is the most hated board.

Like marriage?

Death penalty would make sense. I would also require a marriage license be shown to purchase birth control, that way, the idiots who fuck out of wedlock can't hide it very long.

You're getting too used to muslims

Sterilisation is fine too.
In fact, make sexual degeneracy’s prerequisite being sterilised, i’m sure the filth will remove cheerfully themselves from the genepool.

There wouldn't be any divorces anymore because people wouldn't be able to whore themselves anymore

Like Muslim countries.

Yes, but only if they are Christian. Otherwise it is not technically improper.

Yeah, this too. Although I'd prefer to strip them of their citizenship and ban them from the country under pain of death--and the shitholes they move to should be kept as examples of why racial purity is a necessity.

>marriage is already hard enough
>adding an incentive to get married would make things worse
How? We could prevent most of the fallout by just making divorce much harder, and remarriage harder as well.

Nah, on all people

oh wait, you don't mean cheating, you mean all sex outside of marriage
lol, are you retarded?
sex is like cornerstone of romantic relationship and making people choose a single partner for a whole life is a huge gamble
What if they're not compatible in bed? Besides having experience with other people will greatly increase your ability to please your partner which makes relationship better overall.

b-but user, that's GAY

But as long as Chad and Tyrone live, they will go on deflowering countless individuals. Sexual degeneracy is a cancer that must be attacked whenever it appears, and as quickly as possible.

Even Trump has admitted to trying to fuck someones wife and has probably fucked many wives before

That's one reason why people love Trump so much, the dude's a badass

You could just see your partner naked before marriage to see if their dick is big enough or whatever if that's the problem

Behaviour is 100% genetic so only sterilisation or execution can do any real changement.

Kek has spoken

This, nothing else wouldn't work

This is a bit crazy and totalitarian for my tastes. The law only does so much when culture is
diametrically opposed to it.
Refer to . The punishment of death is the most effective, although banishment may be slightly more palatable in some cases.

>this triggers the chad

I though he was talking about cheating. We already had sexual revolution, teens will still fuck as they did 100 (and more) years ago and despite harsh laws just because they are teens and teens are reckless. Then what? Are you gonna kill all teens except ugly dorks?

we are not muzzies you stupid nigger. A severe disgust for the jews is our only common nail

''I did try and fuck her. She was married''

Maybe people under 18 would get like 10 years in jail instead death penalty

Whew, boi, have you ever had sex? It's not about dick size or shape of tits, it's about you handling yourself during sex, about knowledge how to please opposite sex and about willingless to please your partner.

> Besides having experience with other people will greatly increase your ability to please your partner which makes relationship better overal

Degenerate kike bullshit propaganda.

>The most important freedom is the freedom to undermine the health of a nation.

I fucking hate Soviet Subversion.

So people should be able to break up because of that? Yeah just no and you are supposed to learn sex in marriage

>Having experience with other people ... makes relationship[s] better overall.
Wrong.

>Finland
>you're drunk
Pretty self-defeating insult, you think?

And then you get a ton of 20+ year olds who are not adjusted to society, who do not know how to talk with opposite sex, who never had relationships which makes it even harder to get a decent partner and make a family with him/her and also imagine the amount of prison rape and how many teens will turn gay because of this.

Day by day I see Sup Forums
> Condemn sex before marriage
> Despise slutty women and know women is the downfall of the west.
> Despise racemixing
> Despise adultery and divorces where women get it all

Why in gods name do you condemn Islam! I don't get it! The mental gymnastics is truly awe-striking!

>Are you gonna kill all teens except ugly dorks?
If only "ugly dorks" aren't degenerates, yes.
In time, sexual seletion will automatically produce beautiful individuals without needing any additional input, but degeneracy's megative selective pressure is during a civilisational collapse since at any other time it have a positive selective pressure due to Civilisation enabling r-selection.

In society like what i propose almost everyone will get a partner, women have to choose one man and be with him, it would be easier to get partner in society what i suggest, now it's most females fucking 20 % or less of the men

I'm just worried that impotent men can still go around having sex with virgins, thus spreading damage. Remember that common infographic on how devastating premarital sex partners were to women in marriage?

They might be reckless, but there are limits. Most non-niggers wouldn't rob a bank, for example. It's about making the risks extremely clear before the problem can arise.

Although, in all honesty, society is far too 'comfortable' for people to accept the necessity of gender roles and traditionalism. We truly need an apocalypse to fix things back.

>we're not muzzies
Correct, we don't fuck goats. Not EVERYTHING the muslims do is bad. You don't have to base your entire identity off of not being something--that's like the normies who shut down if they find out something was even remotely connected with the Nazis. It's ridiculous. Judge ideas, not the people behind them.

This is hedonism to the extreme. If you're really that concerned, then have government-issued 'pleasure guides' or something. Ah, it got posted. Thanks, user.

Banishment is the solution here--more lenient, and the problem is still removed.

The primitive mindset of the practitioners, mostly. Not too keen on their cultism or polygamy, either.

>Hey guise Ideology X has similar elements with your beliefs why not join X!!!!

Go fall on something sharp kid.

Sharia law's handling of family finance means that consangninity is heavily pushed on the people, and the smarter, and so wealthier, you are, the more incentive you have to inbreed.

Islam is a death sentence for your genepool in under 8 generations, with inbreeding becoming cultural not only acceptable but plain in under three.

My problem with Muslims is that they are not white usually and all the praying and stuff like that

Also, except for the racemixing bit (which is just obvious to preserving identity, anyway), the rest of your points used to be core Christian values.

Takes two to tango, you see a pure innocent virgin, i see a degenerate that opens her legs.

What, you thought death/sterilisation would only be for men ?

You're supposed to try different things and then find out what you like. Imagine if you could eat only potatoes and no other food, and when you get temptation to eat something different a random guy comes and treatens you with jail sentece and says that you have to learn to love potatoes.
There is no proven connection between these statistics and of course there were more women with STDs, more sex means increased possibility to get infected, marriage was stable and women were happier because they did not know any better, but then feminazis came and gave them freedom of male world with jobs and careers and all that shit which is fucking hard for them which makes then unhappy.

Do you think white women care! They are the ones doing all the race mixing.

Islam is too heavily intertwined with Arab Culture, at this point. It would also remove the Far Right's most compelling argument against nonwhite immigration from MENA countries (compelling to normies, at least).

Theologically, I admire Islam, and wish Christianity was structured in the same way; however, the people who practice Islam are trash, and the culture it inevitably brings isn't ours.

No, of course not, but unfortunately the vast majority of women are sluts by nature, and we should focus our efforts on preventing outlets for that, rather than killing them outright. Once we achieve the first level of stable society, then we can go on to weed out the slutty women and push selectively for the actual pure ones.

>statistics aren't a good take on Reality
Actual woman or tranny ?

That graph doesn't JUST deal with women's happiness over time, it breaks the data down by sexual partner count.

When you look at women's happiness over time, it has gone down, but virgins-at-marriage remain happier overall, and happier with their marriages than those that aren't.

Oh, and since you want to try to contest the data, here's more:

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
Male and female infidelity correlated with previous sexual partner count. Data from National Opinion Research Center’s General Social Survey 2010 compiled into graphs.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=

kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
"On the other hand, for men, having had more sex partners in their lifetime was a predictor of less sexual satisfaction."
And many other statistics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners

You can't compare marriage with food, if your woman "sucks at bed" (like thrusting your dick in hole, the hole needs some special skills to take it??) then boo hoo, too bad

No. How did you even came up with thus idea?

>vast majority
Seems to imply to me it's not 100%.
If it's not 100%, i see no reason to create that much need genetic bottleneck.

And it's not like the artificial womb isn't coming in 10 to 20 years, and in this hypothetical scenerio it would come even faster due to the gender imbalance it would create.

In fact the more i think about it, the more i think sterilisation is much better than death.
The more degenerates are around, the more easily you can detect degeneracy in as of yet non-degenerates, as there is more opportunities for degeneracy.

Yes, i think complete freedom will be the tool i need. Thank you.

Yes, exactly, women were happier because they didn't know any better. And is that wrong?

Also, as for the food analogy, your taste for a food will dull if you eat it repeatedly. Which is why sex for pleasure should be severely limited through the institution of marriage. Explore within that frame if you must, not before it.

Fuck, i really need to proofread sometimes, this is horrendous tbf

No you fucking bitter virgin

The degenerates probably don't want children anyhow so sterilization wouldn't be a problem to them, i think death penalty or at least + 10 years in jail is better

Not/Argument.

>this is why white birthrates are decreasing
A fucking leaf

roastie detected

>In time, sexual seletion will automatically produce beautiful individuals without needing any additional input,
Any proof to that? Looks, as well as intelegence is genetic, how would you produce beautiful and smart people when the only once who get to produce are ugly and dumb neets?
Are you saying that implying that you'll obviosly get smart and cute wife, right? What of you get ugly fat dumb cunt? Have fun fucking that abomination for the rest of your life.
>They might be reckless, but there are limits
Then why do people use drugs when you clearly can get in jail for that for a relatively long time. By your logic if you make something illegal people just stop doing that.
>Most non-niggers wouldn't rob a bank, for example.
In my country there is saying "you're comparing finger with butt". Robbing a bank is a major crime which requires preparation and some serious balls, and also way more risky thatn having sex (or doing drugs) in private where no one can see you.
>This is hedonism to the extreme
No, it's not. It's the concept of happy relationship with satisfying sex life. Some people just don't care about pleasing their partner and no guide will help that. Also, do you really think that kids raised in a couple that is unhappy with eash other will grow in something decent?
You should let people choose for themselfs and if they made a mistake, let them choose again. And again. And again. Untill they find something that suits them, and don't you dare telling me it's degeneracy. It's life, it's complicated as fuck sometimes and people make mistakes, which is normal.

Why would i choose ugly fat cunt? Ugly fat guys can have them

>if you make something illegal people stop doing it
No, but it will reduce the number of people doing it. See, you are not only arguing against restrictions on sexual degeneracy, but you are praising it.
For example, you say that:
>It's the concept of a happy relationship with a satisfying sex life
and you somehow tie that to premarital sex. In and of itself, that is odd, as people can learn within a marriage, but you are also implying that sex is the core of a relationship, which is a very twisted viewpoint indeed. Sex-centered marriages don't work out that well--like why WMAF couples divorce often. Fetishizing your partner isn't good for long-term stability.

>People make mistakes LOL just let them try again!
>Ignores overwhelming amount of data

Are you legitimately a woman?

Also--
>people make mistakes
Yes, precisely, and mistakes should be punished. Without negative feedback, they never fucking learn, and people like you encourage them to keep doing it.

>the hole needs some special skills to take it??
Yes it does. if you had sex, you would now that.
>then boo hoo, too bad
So you're willing to fuck an ugly and dumb wife that just lays there during sex for the rest of your life?
>Which is why sex for pleasure should be severely limited through the institution of marriage
Maybe we should limit all pleasure completely? How about you start with yourself by stopping posting on Sup Forums?
Are you retarded? Where did I say that? I was claiming that taking two statistics and claiming that they are related is retarded.

> Despise racemixing
>Islam
kek

You can't always get everything you want

It's not about eliminating pleasure, it is about preventing temporary pleasure from destroying quality of life. Sex's primary function is reproduction, and pleasure is meant to incentivize that. However, like many base impulses, it is contrary to the maintenance of a civilized society.

If you don't want to marry an ugly and dumb wife, why are you marrying her ?
Don't have have eyes, to see her appearance, and a brain, to judge her intelligence level ?

Your argumentation is based in fantasy while ours is based is Reality, and the mere fact each time what you argue for happened Historically it produced a civilisational collapse shortly after is quite damning.

What makes you think this time will be any different, especially since we are RIGHT NOW in the collapse stage and only an historically unprecedented miracle would change this fact ?

Only an anime poster would think and post such a retarded fucking question.

Why is it retarted? Why do you support degeneracy?

Well if it makes you feel any better you will never be married.

Why would a pretty girl choose you?
>No, but it will reduce the number of people doing it
Not by a huge amount, you would be suprised by how many people are doing drugs and other illegal shit.
>See, you are not only arguing against restrictions on sexual degeneracy
You dipshit percieve anything as sexual degeneracy except missionary postion with no light for the purpose of procreation.
>and you somehow tie that to premarital sex
Having experience in sex improves your ability to make your partner cum which leads to less likely your partner cheating on you or dumping you because you don't fuck him/her enough.
> but you are also implying that sex is the core of a relationship
I'm not implying it. I'm outright saying it.
>Fetishizing your partner isn't good for long-term stability.
Being turned on by your partner =/= fetishinzing.
How often do you punish yourself for your mistakes?
I'm not ignoring it, I'm reading into it, though it looks fishy.
And yes, we should let people try again or are you saying you are never ever trying again if you failed something? So did you have you A+ in school 4 GPA in uni?

Muhammad, stop try to soft convert people to Islam.

Those who partake in sex before Marriage need only be shamed for such immoral conduct, God will be the one to judge such behavior

>sex is the core of a relationship

Something moronic nerds will never understand.