youtube.com/watch?v=Eht6WjlJgnU
youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04
infogr.am/Black-34991937313
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ooga booga

Its ok. Just poo out new nigglets

I don't hate niggers

The black man hates the white man because of who he is. Since the first white man crawled out of his cave, he has done nothing but murder, dominate, and enslave. The white man is an unstoppable killing machine, and everywhere he treads, bloodshed, slavery, and total annihilation arises. The black man is living under his roof now, his ancestors dragged there in chains because they could not stop him. The egyptians could not stop him, the mayans could not stop him. So there will be a fellow black man here to speak out against it. But I have to ask you, why do you insist on antagonizing the white man when you know all of the above is true? Nobody has ever stopped him, and you must be insane to think you can disrupt his way of life in his own home. You're going to get us all killed, like so many people before us. Stop fucking with the white man.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Eht6WjlJgnU

Only a nigger can do something as shameless as this in a government institution.

One hurricane wasn't enough. Katrina 2.0 when?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04

lol what nigger

hey no personal attacks on anyone or any group here. Reported.

That's exactly my point. Look at history, and try to think of any nation, territory, kingdom, or even a single blade of grass the white man has lost to another race. None. The white man has NEVER lost. So when blacks are behaving in this way, what's eventually going to happen is the white man is going to say "Enough is enough". I wear the same skin as the black men and women doing these crimes, and I don't want to be prosecuted along with them.

BBC WILL MAKE WHITE PEOPLE EXTINCT. Fuck their women and make them worship black cock.

worse than the black man, is the woman. At least blacks can jump high and be entertainers. Keeping our traditions of the Coliseums alives. What are black women even for? They're all ugly.
I would never put my master seed in the vajayjays. HOORAY FOR THE WHITE RACE.

And you Nazis wonder why you get punched in public

Do /pol hate Afro-american Olympic medalists who enhanced national prestige?

yeah fuck these rcists

Explain how black crime rates are higher than white crime rates nigger

Cherry picking shitty people won't support your point, racist.

A man needs a name

You're right, I'm sorry

Even though you may be an anomaly, your children probably won't be. I'm sorry but there can be no chance left for the dark plague to rise again.

see

"Apes cant swim, they drown"

DISGUSTING. YOU OIL DRILLER.
BLACK GIRLS ARE ICKY. I'M NOT GAY, JUST REALLY DEDICATED TO MY RACE.

Literally less than 00000.1℅ of black people

infogr.am/Black-34991937313

if it's cherry picking then explain to me the finding of the link above

raysis white bitch gets wrecked

>JaTavius
>JaMarcus
>LaTevin
>LaDarius

WHY DO THEY DO THIS SHIT

Fake facts.

tell me more, friend

Still not the majority

nice

>Literally less than 00000.1℅ of black people
What, that behave like human beings?

I'm a wee bit tired

>115280031
gets me everytime

sooooo no name on the girl in the hallway then?

No one's listening to you.

>what is a lynching

Literally less than that act in socially uncouth ways

I'm listening to him, look at my face

This is why i hate this board sometimes. As a black man I am always judged.

My ex girlfriend had a son who hated me because I was black and dating his white mom. One night he heard her orgasm and I basically unwelcome for good.

I came onto this board when moot was here and browsed practically every redpill thread, space elevator thread and even natsoc generals.

In school I am treated overly nicely by liberals all day. Then right wingers hate me when I'm one of them.

I'm living in a very strange parallel to my inner conscience.

Yet here we are in a nigger hate thread. All I can say is OP is a faggot

Obviously you are, bigot.

God i can't wait for the haitian niggers that are moving to the north of Mexico start ding that shit to eachother and they're exterminated and dumped on a canyon.

>blacked hard

Srsly what is the story behind this

You got a source for that?

fuck off nigger

If I post a source that isn't Breitbart or storm front you guys start screeching
So why bother?

Is this real? I need proof this is real.

>if I act like a compassionate human being with respect for my neighbors I don't get any extra gibs so why bother?

SHEEET NIGGA I WANNA BE BURRRIED INA GIGA COFFIN GUN NIGGA FUCK I WANNA SHOOT MAY MAKER WHEN THAT NIGGA COME KNOCKING

Story? Black man wanted stuff so he took it

Happens every day

Ignorant Americunt

Bringing out the buzzwords, I see.

It's actually pretty cool.
White funerals are so boring and drab

Relax man, we're not all racists here, Well I am, the first time i ran into a nigger he put a knife on the neck of a five year old, You do understand why i think niggers should be exterminated now.

More white people are on welfare than black people

The fuck did you just say whiteboi?

I think you're judging an entire group of humans based on one bad seed

what is the backstory behind this one? what did they do to deserve this?

Source for that? I mean strawmen will always support your argument.

>what are percentages

>nigger thinks he can take on a white guy that much bigger than him

God damn they are stupid. Praise that white goddess for trying to help, even though she too was inevitably swallowed up by the dark horde.

There are more white people in the US stupid nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

I have plenty more storys but i fucking stabbed one and amashed the face of another with a gun. niggers should all be exterminated. it was a mistake trying to domesticate them.

Necklacing and immolation is a daily occurrence all through out Africa. Usually for petty theft.

Poor kid

theft, political corruption, voting for the wrong person. any number of what would be non-capital offenses in the civilized world

There's still more on welfare
And you have the audacity to shame black people for using it

>one bad seed
>every white person I've ever met seems to have these stories

That one bad seed really gets around doesn't he?

>Anecdotal evidence
Lol ok

dude no one hates you here, they are just fucking with you. relax and lighten up. there are white hate threads, asian hate threads, and jew hate threads. not everything is about you

As an r/the_donald browsing civic nationalist this rustles my jimmies. There are based minorities you're just racist that's all. Praise Kek shadlily

What? Whites are 72% of the population and blacks are 13%. Around a third of welfare recipients are black and around a third are white. Are you literally this retarded?

Brown people aren't good at taking the bantz

Being black doesn't make you a nigger, being a nigger makes you a nigger.

Just youtube "why is she putting her panties in the hallway" My dude. I gotta troll a little, my bad. If you're really waiting for that link.

She's a tease though. I learned the hardway. The dude in the video is the most obnoxious faggot in the planet and she hasn't found a gag to attract view as good as the panties one. Sometimes I wish she would go her own way and produce content. She's being underused in that gay fucking channel.

See

That doesn't change that there's more whites on welfare.

Is your trigger word per capita? I bet it is.

Wow you really are this retarded