Where were you when you realized that Assad did nothing wrong?

I knew since Day One, Im just curiouswhen Sup Forums realized it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg_lQNv6onw
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

March 17th 2011.

Can I get a tl;dr on Syria and Assad?

also /r/ing TL;dr on Assad.

I know FSA = shitty cunt rebels.
SAA = generally considered good.

But i'd like to know why Sup Forums considers Assad good, while every western media likes to say he's evil.

Generally what the media says is horseshit, but I haven't had a chance to hear why Assad is good.

can anyone link me to that video of that woman at the UN explaining how assad rules and everyone is making shit up about him and the russians?

>Never wanted to be leader, instead an eye doctor
>Brother dies in car crash making him heir despite not wanting to be
>Because of his years in Europe he wanted to reform syria but couldn't due to the 70% Sunni population.
>Friends with Russia so the US don't like him
>A wave of revolution spreads across the middle east including syria due to once again the mad Muslim population.
>Large number of sunnis support the Revolution which is backed by the West because Assad has a Russian port in Latakia.
>Remainder of the population after the nutters join the revolution support him.

all I know is Assad doesn't want to put women in burkas and make them sex slaves and the rebels do

His ONLY negative from the U.S perspective is the Russian ties?

He's not even Sunni or Shia, he's one of those weird mix religions that both of them fucking hate.

He should be OUR ally in the region, not Russia's fuck sake.

So where does the villain status come from? Does he have death camps and gulags?

lol what the fuck.

this is one massive redpill
The media and U.S Govt under Obongo slamming this guy like he's Hitler and has to be toppled.
yet.... if stability is what we're after, he's the guy to support.

Ultimate redpill that they don't want stability and constant chaos is good for politics.

Two years into the conflict. I was only redpilled in 2013.

>Im just curiouswhen Sup Forums realized it
Pretty much when they became comfy with America being a Russian puppet state.

>Ultimate redpill that they don't want stability and constant chaos is good for politics.

Can't Mossad the Assad.
All that needs to be said.

sometime 2011 during the something awful brown moses threads. They really shill for the rebels hard during the mention of chemical weapons. It was all so convenient

>Muh Barrel bombs etc.
That's the type of news we get in the UK about Assad (I amuse it's similar in Straylia).

6 months- a year after the Arab Spring

I swore after the Iraq War would never fall for neocon bullshit again

and then almost 10 years later I fell for the same neocon bullshit during the Arab Spring and though Hillary and Obama bombing Libya was a good thing because "hurr Gaddafi is le evil"

youtube.com/watch?v=hg_lQNv6onw

But this time I fucking mean

I am never ever ever supporting the fucking kike neocons ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
The moment Gaddafi was right about everything.

>muh barrel bombs

exactly

It's the same bullshit neocon propoganda

It's the exact same level as the fantasy WMDs in Iraq or the fantasy "moderate terrorists" in Libya

His negative is he's a nationalist leader of a Middle East nation that can't be cucked by the US into giving oil.
The arab spring was all created and financed by the US government to remove all Arab leaders so the globalists can take over
Assad can't be cucked, he fought back against US/Isis with Russians help.
This is the reason Dems hate Russia, because they're helping Assad fuck up Isis.
Trump doesn't really give a shit about takig control on the middle east like the globalist elites do, he only wants the destruction of ISIS because the treat the pose to the West.
Therefore he is, according to the globalists, "in bed with Russia"

Even more redpilling speech coming through

any neocon that tells you "Israel is our ally" is full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

>secular sane leader, making progress in the country and keeping it free on extremist nutjobs

>USA wants to build a pipeline from Saudi Arabia to Europe, through Syria, which will cut Russia out of the European market

>Assad refuses.

>USA funds and creates ISIS to destroy Syria and retake it as their own, proxy by Saudis.

bump

Torture prisons and he bombs the shit out civilian-held areas.

Still the lesser evil but Sup Forums is fucking naive about what his regime really is. A one-party dictatorship is pretty awful, but it's still better than a jihadi emirate or caliphate.

There's only one group of good guys in Syria, and they're throwing in with the regime to keep the T*rks and mercenaries out. Biji Rojava!

Democrats are working hard to drive a wedge between US and Russia else be confronted with the fact the Obama administration fucked up Syria. Russia filled the power vacuum Obama left wide open. Assad might be a bad guy but then so is everyone else in the region and both sides of their civil war are committing war crimes.

I always figured ISIS was just a political meme, low hanging fruit you throw to the population to distract them from your actual goals in the region.

So when Trump goes "We're going to totally destroy and wipe out ISIS" i wonder if he fell for the meme or if he's just throwing low hanging fruit.

Wiping out ISIS is a political disaster because you have all these nations (Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Kurdistan) all wanting territory and ISIS is the means of attaining that territory.

If Trump wipes out ISIS, he has a whole mess to clean up.

My vote would be supporting Assad as much as possible to win him over to the U.S, removing FSA from his land, granting kurds their independent state but only under a Christian ruler.
Iraq will recede the territory to the Kurds as punishment for their fuck up in handling the ISIS uprising.

That way there are TWO strategic allies in the region, the Kurds being the major one.

Then it's just about controlling those disgusting Turk roaches, who somehow think they can be in NATO but align with Russia.

Cancel their F-35 deal immediately

Arabs can't be controlled democratically.

if you elect a Shia the Sunni's freak the fuck out.
if you elect a Sunni, the Shia's and minorities freak the fuck out.

if you elect a Christian EVERYONE freaks the fuck out.

dictators are the only way to control these fucking chimps.

>ISIS operating in Syria, trying to take control
>Syria doing it's best to keep ISIS under control
>EU & USA: Let's rekt Syria's government

kek

>promoting FSA white hats at the Oscars
it's almost too obvious.

you just need to swallow the "US not always great" redpill to see it.