You can post in this thread only if you are russian hacker

You can post in this thread only if you are russian hacker

Planning to hack the german elections ama

I AM NOT A RUSSIAN HACKER. Just here for the bird.

Who will win my fellow hacker?

400lbs here.

what if I just wish I could go to Russia?

*cracks knuckles*
Let's hack

Birb thread?

Sorry, I'm not a hacker but I just really like Robins.

yea comrades

Here babes

Nice try, FBI.

Anyone have the gif from the Taiwanese cartoon showing a fat hacker?

Everyone is russian hackers nowadays

Check my flag shitbag

Cool bird.

I am Inot fact the hacker know as Sup Forums

cyka bylat

kompromat

I hack DNC for 2 potato, 1 cabbage, and 1L of vodka. Is 2X year salary.

I hacked some Russian identity thieves like 15 years ago. Did you mean a hacker that is Russian or a hacker of Russians?

You sneaky bastard!!!

Russian #59327 checking in.

Hopefully CNN or Mensche aren't keeping track of this thread to realize how many of us Russians there are.

I LEAKED THE EMAILS AND RIGGED THE ELECTION.
that's why Clinton still won the popular vote and also gave away nuclear codes. Because I hacked it all
>because I'm a hacker

Hi Sup Forums.

I once worked for the Russian government as part of their conspiracy to elect Trump. My activities consisted of pushing manufactured news stories like Pizzagate(known as "fake news"), personally hacking into voting machines and changing votes, and promoting favorable public figures like Andrew Anglin, TRS, Redpanels, and "alt-light" groups like PJW, Lauren Southern, and other pro-Trump celebrities.

I quit because I can no longer support what my government is doing. I singlehandedly spread much of the false information on this board, and for that I will have to seek the forgiveness of the true American people.

Proof is my pic, time stamp and personal letter from Vladmir Putin commending me.

HERRO ERRYBODY WELCOM BACK TO MAY LABORATORORY WHERE SEFTY IS NUMBER ON PRIRIORITY

Get the hacks vlad

D̹͙̖͎͢À̠̺͖̗͉̦͚H̢̗͈͈̱̻̜N̬͚͔̯AL̫̝̝D̯͉̮̟̀ͅ ̮͕̪̣I̛͕̺'̛͈̱M̺̖̹̝ I̻͈͔̖̝N̨̪̳̝̣̰͓ ̤̬͎T̨̖͍̣̮HE̮͔̺͜ ̸̮̙̙̥S̮̥͞Y̡͔̮̙̯S̱̺̹̱͎̤Ṱ̛E͇̘̬M̼̬̘͟

You won't fool me, CIA.

This will be on CNN later,
Headline: Putin's Russian hackers admit they hacked the election for Trump
>the unverified disclaimer will be at the bottom

Confirmed.

>I̖̞͟͞ ̬͙͘͠A̼͓̠̙M͎̣͜ ̴͔̗͞T̷̛̟̗̟̞̭͈̺͞Ḩ̷̷͚̳̩̟̣̪E̩̯̳̥͕̖̥̥̭ ̧̖͍̳̹͘O̴̶̠̞̤͕̜̠̰͓͍N̸̶͔̼̹̱̠̳͕͚̩E͍̞̞͖͞͞͝ ͓̟͍͔͘͝D̟̘̹͓͉̜̪͞Ą̻̹̠̲̗̺̳H̶͉̞̪̲͈͎̩͘͘N͇͖͔̕͟͟A̢̗̪̤̫̪͓̼̹A̷͓͙̘̞̠̲͈̤A̷̹̻̳̬͜͞Á̬̭͈͇̙̙͟͞ͅA͔̬̞̹L̵̢͙̝̬D̩̥

You fucking sneaky Russian turd munching faggots!!!!!

It should be, because it's true.

I verified it with timestamp and everything, yet you Trumpkins continue you habit of denying reality

PAPALI PAPALI CYKA

raboratory?