Saturday Night Radio Graffiti

Continuation of blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/03/04/the-saturday-night-troll-show-hosted-by-ghost--episode-1

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NBL9vJ8OY4
twitter.com/XxMaskedPonyxX/status/838202647123542017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting in a G thread

Thanks G

Oy Vey

LYNCH ALL CLEVELANDS
vocaroo.com/i/s0NBL9vJ8OY4

G confirmed worst OP

finally

thanks G

you suck G

Fuck off G

this thqb

kys yourself g

Fact of the matter is G is not cool enough to roll with the name Nathan Bedford Forrest.

thats a nice splice

Too bad the sound quality was 100% pure fucking shit.

This

thanks doremy

That was a good show
Thanks Mr. Sup Forums Cookie

>kys yourself
>kill yourself yourself

thats what i said
now gtfo the fuck out

I played it from my computer speaker to my SIM card iPhone

I knew it would be bad but no one else was going to call in

Just fuck my shit up

and a dumb frogposter as well
kys yourself

See

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

i stopped listening after 45 minutes. did i do the right thing boys?

2nd hour was actually ok

Well I didn't expect things to turn out like this.
Hopefully the Cleveland Callers will get what's coming to them, then we can make the third hour great again

nah senpai, you basically sold low and bought high

No. The right thing is to stop listening to this show completely.

What do you guys usually use to call in? I'm tired of having shitty audio quality

bothe Teutonic and Masked Pony trying to get allowed onto the Saturday night show

twitter.com/XxMaskedPonyxX/status/838202647123542017

I unironically want them, their cringe is just amazing

What if Ghost gave them both a segment?

oh no fuck that, i just want ghost to ridicule/bait them into more cringe every once in a while, kind of like he did with broyndrumming

I don't think its safe to have two cosmic forces of autism collide to each other.

I'm still waiting for the day of the flamethrower to make all the furfags yiff in hell.

Has he lost it?

He never had it