Hurr durr

>hurr durr
>le New Hampshire IS BASED! meme

Other urls found in this thread:

wmur.com/article/sununu-says-nh-dems-practice-election-fraud-says-hell-fix-rigged-system/8063689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no sales tax
>tfw no income tax
>tfw Republican House, Senate, and Governor
>tfw constitutionally carrying my guns everyday since February 9th

New Hampshire is better than English Hampshire.

3000 illegals voted in NH

>Less than 2000 vote margin

Also like to add that 30,000 people voted for Aleppo.

Come 2020, I doubt that many people will protest vote again, and we'll see NH turn red. It's a right-leaning state overall.

47.5% is better than what Trump got nationally

NH doesn't have voter ID laws and according to NH anons at least one state politician from the D party got caught registering a bunch of niggers from Massachusetts to her address so they could vote.

This is why Trump will win in a landslide in 2020- because Voter ID and requirements that people register for any federal election at least 30 days in advance will end the Democratic party.

>Sodak
>Colorado
>blue

But of course CO has been swarmed by liberals escaping california so whatever.

Das rite hilldawg.

scroll across to the 2020 elections i wanna see who wins

>better than english hampshire.
Nigger what, Hampshire is the heart of England, rolling green countryside, norman era castles, cathedrals, votes almost entirely conservative, 97% white, was the dockyard for the whole british fleet in imperial times

yes but do they open carry

97% white? Your white people sure are (((white))) if you know what I mean.

Except none of that will pass legislation.
How about you link to proof of that happening instead of quoting some random supposed NH resident

wmur.com/article/sununu-says-nh-dems-practice-election-fraud-says-hell-fix-rigged-system/8063689

>Sununu recalled “a Democratic state senator from Portsmouth four years ago who had over 20 people registered at her home address to vote. They pick an address and they do the same-day voter registration.”

>In 2008 and 2012, state Sen. Martha Fuller Clark, D-Portsmouth, had several people living in her home while they worked on the election on behalf of candidate and President Barack Obama. But Fuller Clark adamantly denied that she committed voter fraud.

Her position was backed up by the Attorney General’s Office, which found that the people who lived at her home were within the law to claim New Hampshire as their domicile when they registered to vote. The finding drew criticism from Republicans.

That democrat senator got off because she was friends with the AG.

kys

HURR DUUUUUUUUR, MUH GUNS MUH LIVE FREE OR DIE!!! MUH COLD DEAD HANDS DUUUURF!!! *votes for the gun-grabbing Democrat*

More like New Dumbfuckshire

i spent some time in New Hampshire in 2010 for a job.

It was awful. Rustbelt cities and general rudeness. Not to mention shitty weather.

I'm from NH and voted for Trump there. No, thousands of illegals did not vote for Clinton in NH. Trump probably would have won if he didn't keep running his mouth saying stupid untrue shit and just stuck to his core issues. Basically the same thing he should be doing as president.

>No, thousands of illegals did not vote for Clinton in NH

Obviously. But what does happen is that Dems will bus people up from MA, because they know that MA is a solid blue state. And they'll use same day registration to vote.

NH has voter ID laws and checks your name against a list of residents

Yep we're shit and also full as fuck
Stay away

I've read that the Hollywood Access tape killed NH for Trump, he would've won it if it weren't for that damn tape according to polls.