How do we destroy this shithole?

How do we destroy this shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

expresso.sapo.pt/internacional/2016-10-24-Autoridades-brasileiras-alertam-para-ligacoes-de-gangues-a-Portugal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'Discover' a shit load of oil there.

We'll take care of the rest.

Why would you want to destroy Portugal?

Its the HUE gateway to europeu

No srsly, stop with this jungle nigger mentality, leave Portugal be

First you have to defeat us, faggot.

fpbp

Why do you want to destroy based Portugal?

a zillian from the mutt3world talking about high developped a glorious nations? whats next?
It's good that an entire ocean separates us.

Man, we're filled with your immigrants. They're our most populous immigrant nationality.

Somehow still manage to be one of the safest country in the world with that number of Brazillians some of them even assimilate

Which is not a good thing, for our national european identity.

easy

>safest country in the world with that number of Brazillians some of them even assimilate
>with that number of Brazillians

" Brazilian inmates practice twice the number robberies using violence than the remaining prison population in Portugal, a situation similar to what happens in their country. "

Homicide inmates Brazilians (15,6%) Portuguese (13,6%)
general other immigrants (9,6%),

It's like you want them to restart their Empire.

You already did.
We've been importing hue niggers for the past 10 or 15 years and whatever hope was left is gone by now.

Fucking brazilian subhumans.

Hello fellow brazilian I have infiltrated the enemy.
The trick is to send them gold, rightful clay, and profitabe sugar cane. they will colapse in days.
Trust me goy.

I hate hues now, still fuck their women though..

I went to Lisbon and it was really nice. Hardly any muslims and not as many blacks as I expected. Good job Portugal, probably not as great as Im making it out to be?

I went to Porto once and it was great.

Are you kidding? Lisbon is the best place to nail some Brazilian ass and not being skinned alive.

Go plant some trees nigger, you destroyed half of Amazon already.

Portugal is cute and I wish Salazar was still alive

Yet I can't say a single good thing about Brazil

>Which is not a good thing, for our national european identity
A lot of hues have Portuguese bloodlines anyways, how does it change your identity?

watch out lad, the Brazilian army's no joke

You would fall before your stroke fell Brazilio

Give it to Brazil.

The worst is yet to come.

The good working hue immigrants suffer their reputation with these retards in here.

The main Brazilian organized crime groups in the country have links to Portugal, in a strategy of organizations to EXPAND their influence.

expresso.sapo.pt/internacional/2016-10-24-Autoridades-brasileiras-alertam-para-ligacoes-de-gangues-a-Portugal

Don't kill it, need moar fado guitars...

Import brazilians

Some in Lisbon but is in the suburbs that it gets darker, we had more but they went to France or other cucknation, still not perfect but compared to the whole country their numbers are really small.

they are not native europids, the majour part of them coming to Europa have amerindian and ssa mix.

being able to fit your entire navy into one picture