Shill?

Is everyone and anyone who disagrees with Donald Trump a shill?

yes. now get the fuck out

No, I don't agree with him on been a globalist puppet.

right wing retard billionaire globalist cucks btfo

So anyone who disagrees is automatically wrong? is he unironically a god?

fpbp

now report back to red dit

On Sup Forums /pol not EVERYONE but 95% of them are shills or at least raiders from various liberal sites.

These Trump critics were almost nonexistent (you'd get a few leafs now and then) before the late Republican primaries when Correct the Record started showing up here to "consensus crack".

Sage.

>He thinks we're shills

Is this place where logic goes to die?

No, but the vast majority of the ones here are, because what leftist/liberal in their right fucking mind would come to Sup Forums unless they were being paid? They probably think they'll get racist cooties or something.

Absolutely, everyone knows that once the Grand Sceptre Memlock has Obama tried by the ritual of snakes, he will surely banish him to the stinking tar swamp of Oglamore where he will be eaten for eternity by Wiznots!!!

I am mostly left, I come here for good memes and to push my comfort zone. Don't you view media and sources the left does?

in Sup Forumss eyes, yes. It is how they cope.

yep, or just stupid or un-informed.

cope with so much winning

the scientific community doesn't like him. Would you consider them stupid?

The current "scientific community" is based on peer review, government grants (controlled by deep state sources rather then say directly by Trump people) and tenure squabbles.

Their career in most cases depends on virtue signalling and towing the line more then almost anyones.

>mfw when I am a food scientist
>my sides when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about

>Is this place where logic goes to die?
Yes.

I was talking more about academia. Who do you work for?

Only on cripchan and the donald. Fucking faggot circlejerks there

not going to tell you because this is Sup Forums.

But I am an R and D technologist, you know basically the fuckers who invent and make processed food.

you can disagree with him on some points when they come up in conversation
it's when you're just endlessly spamming negative bullshit usually tapping on long-exhausted low hanging fruit that has been discussed and shit on again and again
or when you're making gay (You)-algorithmic bait threads that are blatantly engineered to garner attention or slide discussion
or just being a retard in general that will rightfully earn you the designation of shill

there are legitimate opinions caught in the crossfire (redditors and their over-reaching definitions of "concern trolling" are gay) but by and large lots of the anti-trump posts here are probably made by shills, we may be a collection of virginal peons but they're apparently very aware of us and our shitposting, so it's not really hard to conclude that some of these astroturfing organizations are directing some of their efforts here, it's not a very hard thing to do

>a shill
works with a grifter, known as a confidence man, who preys upon the mark.

Who's the shill
Who's the con
Who's is the mark

And I'm not wrong in general, they basically drove James Watson into exile because he made a comment in passing that googles may not generally be all that smart.

FPBP
>mic drop

>Is everyone and anyone who disagrees with Donald Trump a shill?
No.
But you are.
Fuck off shill.
Sage.

>the fuckers who invent and make processed food.
You're the man from the hamburger train, right?

The Great Purveyor of Hot Pockets to the NEETs.

my god.

according to those digits yeah. well seriousness certainly not. but when you have an obvious astroturf raid sliding discussions of 3 major events negative to the left, its not the time to support agonism. sage and get your asses in a real thread, these faggots are here to stop discussion.

Don't get too excited but we will be seeing the next chaco taco this year.

>he doesnt understand how this board works

>Is everyone and anyone who disagrees with Donald Trump a shill?

Absolutely.

I hate this fpbp meme but it's true this time

Choco Taco!!!!

My neck beard just got all tingley.

Oppps, gawdam prickly heat rash.

Is "shill" slang for person capable of forming their own thoughts and observing objective reality?

I read this board to remind myself just how utterly retarded so many of my fellow Americans are. I honestly feel bad for most of you.

>processed food

yeah those are some shitty burritos u got there from your mom's kitchen

>r and d technologist
translation: I'm trying different cooking times using the microwave

yeah just shut up faggot

All writing prompt one-posts are spam by definition to include those that ostensibly agree with us.