Anyone on here LEO (cop)?

Anyone on here LEO (cop)?

>currently Sheriffs deputy in Florida

This thread of yours seems unwise.

Have you ever worked a protest like we are seeing today in Berkeley?

What are the political opinions of cops like? Do you know any hardcore right wing guys among them?

Get off Sup Forums, Nick

Not a cop, but thank you for serving and protecting the public

y u arrest me i wasnt that drunk

Jew Yorker Here

I'm headed for CJ a.a.s at my local community college.

Are near Jacksonville?

why do american police officers let trump supporters get beaten up?

American on vacation here but do you think I can get in a with few citations for weed and under age drinking only one was at 19 rest was when I was a minor

I wanna get in after college

No my county never really has any protests like that honestly. There was one small one last year at this all black university in the county, but it was just a March. Most cops tends to be conservative on some level, a lot of higher ups tend to be more democrat for obvious reasons.

Nah Volusia County (central Florida)

You should be fine. Just don't do anymore illegal shit that can get you fucked

I'm very political on normiebook.

Not 14/88. But maybe slight 14, and I am very subtle. I never post or support violence of any kind.

Would my political views harm me in anyway when the Police Board goes through my social media?

What reason could that possibly be?

Well that's good news. Any tips on getting hired ? Are small towns easier to get hired or big city's with lots of nigs no one wants to work at? My ideal place would be a small town somewhere in the midwest

Pretty sure departments don't even bother trying to look at possible recruits social media anymore.

Come on, Mark, stop look at Sup Forums and get back to work.

Unions. Literally the only reason I can think of

Shut the fuck up, Gregory.

How many detainee "suicides" have you arranged?

If you got called to a restaurant because someone refused to pay because the food sucked, would you taste the food before passing judgment?

Yes