Libertarian Women

Why are such few women libertarians? Pretty much all of them are men with a few exceptions.

Women need gibs from Uncle Sam or else they have to rely on men. Also they want free abortions and birth control so they can be sluts on someone else's dime.

because women don't have the free time to learn and think about alternate political ideals

they usually have friends to hang out with

Because libertarianism's core principles include reason and individual responsibility.

Women literally doesn't exist, it's only slaves and slave owners

Because women have a unique perspective on our society and can see the damage that would result from allowing men to abuse the NAP.

a sense of responsibility for one's self is foreign to most women. someone else must make decisions and ultimately hold blame for everything.

Because one of the core principles of libertarianism is personal responsibility, and women have absolutely none of that.

They always try to get someone else to pay for their shit.

They're smarter than that

>They're smarter than that
>Women are smarter than the Founding Fathers of the USA

Top kek. inb4 they weren't libertarian. They basically were. Classic liberalism is nearly the same thing.

The concept of a government making laws that nobody is beholden to anyone else is against the very biology of a woman.

Stop putting the founders on a pedestal. How long did it take again before we decided the constitution wasn't just for white dudes?

>how long did it take again before we MADE A HUGE MISTAKE?

Just ignore the obvious troll.

>get someone else to pay for all my shit
gee I wonder why they dont support an idea of being able to take care of yourself and be responsible

This. Even the ancients joked about it.

because women want to be taken care of.

women will become more libertarian when the state gets btfo and men become their guardians again.

the biggest problem with western society right now is the state has replaced fathers and husbands.

Women don't give a shit about politics and when they do they usually base their opinions on their feelings.

Because women have inferior intelligence.

No welfare in it.

In a Libertarian society she would almost certainly have to rely on the family unit for physical security. In today's "girl power" society such a thing is inconceivable. Women are not predisposed to actually fending for themselves. Having no state is like taking away her father figure.

This is why.
>Pic related
Women use government to transfer wealth from men to women.

judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/

My wife used to be. Then she saw the light.

Makes you wonder why most aren't, though. Libertarian classical liberalism holds that:

1) Truth is subjective
2) The State is indifferent to truth
3) Truth will win in the "free market of ideas"
4) Error has just as many rights as truth
5) Everything is relative

Seems like most women agree with this whimsical, flimsy, and limp-wristed philosophical stance.

What's your philosophical stance?

That truth is objective and error has no rights. When error spreads in society, it undermines the fabric of said society.

What madman would sell poison and the antidote side-by-side so that the consumer could snatch themselves back from death again and again? This is what we do with philosophical error in classical liberal societies.

Case and point: sodomite unions and one-gender families. Destroys the concept of traditional family which has existed since the beginning of time, because, well, 'we are enlightened now'.
Family is undermined and destabilized which will result in the destabilization of society as a whole. The national security of a State is at risk when the basic building blocks of civilization are undermined.

To further drive home my point:

1000+ years of Christendom; Catholic society which built Western civilization.

200 years of secularism; children confused as to which bathroom to use.

Women don't do philosophy. They simply want stuff. If you want a woman to share your political ideology, you have to marry her. She'll be whatever you are.

Hello. Libertarian-leaning fem/pol/ user here. I would like to live like this, ideally. Far-Right Authoritarianism is acceptable only when necessary. Sometimes I think we may be at that point.

>notits