(((Portugal)))

I always thought that all Indo-Europeans are white. Whether Greek, Slav, Iberian, Irish, Anglo, German, Nord, Italian, etc. But then I look into the history of Portugal and my oh my, you are a bunch of niggers.

>After 1450 yet another ethnical element was introduced into the nation, through the importation of African slaves in vast numbers. Negroid types are common throughout central and southern Portugal. No European race confronted with the problem of an immense coloured population has solved it more successfully than the Portuguese and their kinsmen in Brazil; in both countries intermarriage was freely resorted to, and the offspring of these mixed unions are superior in character and intelligence to most half-breeds.

>By the mid-16th century, slaves made up 10% of the populations of Lisbon, Evora, and the Algarve; Estremadura and the Alentejo counted 5% slave populations; northern towns (with the exception of Oporto, at 5%) were 1-2% slaves.

Lets think about this. Previous to the 1950's there were no visible blacks in Portugal, at least for the most part; however, around the 1500's, the slave population was approximately 10% in numerous regions. So, that would mean that a large number of Portuguese people are ethnically 10% black, likely much more, considering that importation of slaves did not end in the 1500's.

UZ WUZ KANGZ

Other urls found in this thread:

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/
portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/2014/01/grupos-regionais-de-portugal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's cause you're just a dumb colonial, tha's has no clue, and learn history from wikipedia "sources" myths and absurds.
Historically, Lisbon, just like Bristol, Liverpool, Sevilla, amesterdam, had a slaves market, in the triangular system, but it was impossible for them to mix with native portuguese. And genetics destroyed all those legends long time ago

Could've castrated them like the arabs did

They simply were sended to the new world, or died and never were 10% of nothing. In the Portugal of the XV and XVI with all the inquisition laws, just to think about those absurd "stories" it's to laugh

all true.

keep out

Lol, I know. I'm just fucking with you guys. I've seen the National Geographic genetic study, and Portugal and Spain only have some North African blood(which is white if you look at description of the pre-Arab invasion people) and no sub-Saharan blood whatsoever.

Wikipedia likes to say that the Anglo's in my country are 3-20% black. Which is fucking retarded; if you look back at the history of race relations here and the genetic studies show that north of 97% of White Americans are pure European.

Don't get too mad, senpai ;P

I wish the slave owners castrated their niggers here.

Most of our blacks and half blacks are cool though. I would say only 5% of those actually are gibs me niggers

There's no stories about arab slavemasters
Really makes you think

Because they race mixed. Now we have modern North Africa. I feel bad for the Berbers.

WE WUZ THE SLAVES N SLAVE OWNERS N SHIEET

WE

Good lie zilianmutt.

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/

This blog is like taking examples of Portuguese people only from Northern Portugal, lmao.

le 56% kangs

not thats not true, it has regional differentiation....btw there's no big diff between north or south iberia.

m8 just use google

we are Kungz you are kuffar

Some of the people I see that are of Spanish or Portuguese descent will have darker skin, no super dark or anything but kind of an olive complexion. The majority of the people on that blog are super nordic looking, which I doubt is the majority. Nevertheless, as I said earlier, y'all are white and I was just memeing.

No. That's slave, just like your ancestors

All niggers in portugal should get btfo.
And you are a cuck faggot

they dont look nordic, they look what they are, west meds, atlanto meds, atlantids, baskids etc..

regional: north, central and south

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/2014/01/grupos-regionais-de-portugal.html

its all good m8

are you serious that delusional? you americans are a fucking rat race of inbred bong blood and jew blood all over your foundations . You are pale like albines, you should thanks the european genes to add some beauty features to your colony in some rare cases .

The North African Moors were really just North African Berbers who are the indigenous people of North Africa, they are Mediterranean Caucasians like any Southern European.
They took over Portugal and founded the capital of Lisbon.
Niggers were used as slaves in the Moorish Caliphate and they were castrated and used as canon fodder lol.

berbers didn't founded Lisbon, Lisbon has an older origin, proto-celtic one.

I didn't know American was a race? I've always considered myself Polish, German, and Irish.

Didn't the Moors found Lisbon ??

yes before the reconquista when the catholics kings take over

rotfl , no they didnt founded Lisbon.

When are you going to bring back NatSoc and Fascism and bring honor to Capitan Salazar ??

It's found not founded.