Immigrants are bad peopl-

Immigrants are bad peopl-

>A South Korean exchange student living in America passed away in a car accident, but her donated organs gave new lives to more than 20 other people.

>After hearing the news of Yuna’s condition, her parents immediately flew from Jeju to the US. Both being devout Christians, they decided that donating her organs to give other people new lives would be a way of bringing Yuna back to life. That same month, 7 people received Yuna’s heart and other vital organs, while 20 other people received donations of her skin and tissues.

koreaboo.com/news/korean-student-saves-27-american-lives-with-her-own/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGG4bT-JGm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if she was illegal then she saved those truly deserving
>if she was legal then her parents participated on a common medical practice
1/10 for getting a reply but reported for sliding/trolling

>Illegal Immigrants
FTFY

wtf i love immigrants now, perfect spare parts for us dumb helpless unhealthy americans

Agreed. ICE should kill all illegal immigrants and share their organs instead of deporting.

She a qt my nuggga

nobody is complaining about the asians u dumbfuck

Did they melt her face down to make new water bottles?

Illegal South Korean lecturing on why she has more right to be here than us.
youtube.com/watch?v=xGG4bT-JGm8

Would race mix with

goddammit

>ASIAN
Fucking retarded shill
Sage

It'll end up going to jigs like pic related

oh fuck my sides

>Immigrants are bad peopl-
>her parents being devout Christians

its in the same paragraph, op

I would never donate my organs or tissue. It sounds horrible.

>Immigrant=Exchange student

South Koreans and Japanese are the most bro tier immigrants.

They hardly reflect the other nigger/spic/Arab immigration though

Dead immigrants are good people

There's so few East Asians living in the US that realistically they don't matter.

mexcriment, nogs, arabs, pajeets, sea monkeys, etc are generally worthless though.

Asians are the only good slave immigrants.

>mfw Sup Forums is against donating blood, donating stem cells, and donating organs all because of 'muh jewish doctor conspriacy'
i'd donate semen too but we don't have such sperm banks in canada

The idea that immigration is bad isn't even the general consensus around here, it's immigration of the vastly inferior that we don't like.

Which one of you got her feet?

tfw you'll never receive the heart of an azn qt to keep you alive

Saved 27 lives my ass. Since does a person have 27 vital organs?

>an exchange student is an "immigrant"
>koreans should be compared to taco maggots or sand niggers
Watch the one nigger on that donor last go and get aired out by a .40 cal. in the next two/three years on top of it all.

>Asian.
>Female.
>Dies in car accident.

Checks out.

So you're proposing that we harvest immigrants for their organs OP?

That's a little hardcore even for me.

8/10 Would fuck

>koreaboo

>implying asians (mainly china excepted) aren't welcome

kek

Only immigrants that arent the color of poopoo can come in

Only if she was legal immigrant, it's heartbreaking. And i'm hope so

Organs only go to members of your own race so being black I don't want to waste my organs on a bunch of niggers who were shot in a failed drive by or a nigger alcoholic who's liver is failing due to binge drinking 40's. I would donate I was white though.

This

I'm sick of dumb as fuck leaves coming to Australia

... so we should harvest illegal immigrant organs?

I wish people didn't die.

>Both being devout Christians, they decided that donating her organs to give other people new lives would be a way of bringing Yuna back to life.
That's not how it works.

Wow. Legal, Christian, East-Asian immigrant exchange students are totally what people are against.

oh wait, it is illegals or scum from backward cultures that people are against. Please kill yourself.

koreans and chinese harvest more parts to use as components in magical spells

I laughed

Her organs saved Asian lives. They are unlikely to be compatible with any white person.

So who cares.

Every country should be against immigration

Korea for the Koreans
India for the indians
America for the Native Americans
England for the eternal Anglos (ie containment)
China for the Chinese
Volcano for the leaves
Jews for the oven

Everyone would be happier

Hahaha... Best post.

koreans have more organs then normal people? is that what your saying OP?

So what you're saying is immigrants must die to preserve the lives of white Americans? I couldn't agree more.

You're an asshole, and an idiot. If she's legal, fine. We're only talking ILLEGAL ALIENS you dumb fuck!!!

Organ donations can only be done between members of the race. She saved a bunch of gooks so it doesn't count

>Immigrants
Legal immigrants who go through the proper channels have always been acceptable. Some go on to apply for citizenship.

We all know about the other ones that don't bother, break the law and refuse to acknowledge the country that is putting them up. They are not good. I like to call them Illegal immigrants. It is 100% true, and it triggers the fuck out of snowflakes.

And refugees. And Indians with diploma-mill credentials. And Muslims. Fucking Muslims...

>When the human cattle at your organ farm steal your hired mercenaries' weapons so you have to use your chemical weapons to supress the revolt but that's alright because you got a bargain on sarin gas so the deep tissue organs are fine
>An-Cap Ball.jpeg

>Volcano for the leaves

Goddamn Asians are based.

race is just a social construcctt maaannnnnn it only exists in your miiiinnndddd maaaaaannnn

>Organ donations can only be done between members of the race.
Pig pancreases are tranplanted into human diabetes patients.

*illegal Immigrants are bad people.*
FTFY

Who ever said in any time in human history that all immigrants are all bad? Please read the rules.

top kek

Merciful God...my wood is diamond

Implying she's the same as a dirty spic cockroach that would have wanted their organs not donated due to nigger oga booga theories whitey is trying to steal their taco powers.

That's surprisingly fitting

*East Asians
Anything south of Hong Kong is literally 80 IQ brown monkey people

I guess no way to find out who got whos organs? a person i know passed and this same story.

this lmao

whole thread is bonkers

>Pig pancreases are tranplanted into human diabetes patients.

Well Mustafa, the operation was a success and your new pancreas is working fine.

Wonderful doctor, it sure was lucky that we found another Muslim donor so quickly.

Yeah, about that......

L.O.L. Good One Doris!

Would rather not get organs from a gook, very dishonorable

>if the pussy is tight, then it's alright
-Johnny Cochran

People don't hate immigrants. They hate on illegal immigrants, particularly illegal immigrants who come to America to use up its resources while giving nothing back and also calling America a racist country and protesting in America while waving a Mexican flag and going on and on about MEXICAN PRIDE (but HOW DARE YOU send them back home to Mexico, you're basically destroying their lives if you send them back to that hellhole) and they refuse to learn English and they refuse to assimilate.

That girl doesn't apply. She was legal, she was learning English, she wasn't protesting America or going on about how it sucked or how it's racist while waving a Korean flag, and she wasn't using up resources without giving back (she was paying to live there, plus the organ thing). In short, she's exactly the sort of immigrant Americans want in their country.

You're a fool if you think the discussion has ever been "pro-immigrant/anti-immigrant," and you're a fool if you think everyone should be allowed in your country. Think about it: you don't let everyone in your house and lock the door to keep strangers out, and only let in people you know have good intentions for being in your home. You should support the government in doing the same.

severely underrated

Not all immigrants are bad people. She is a legal immigrant. She comes from a decent country. She comes from a Christian family. She is on the list of the kind of migrants that society wants. What people do not want are leeches and criminals. Don't equate legal, good quality immigrants with the crap we try to keep out with borders.

"7 people received Yuna's heart and other vital organs" sounds like she had 7 hearts bitch was definitely an illegal alien

Gook organs are not compatible with humans. The entrails of this invader were used as spare parts for other invading zerglings.

>Legal
>Illegal

cucks dont understand the difference, op needs ICE

OP BTFO

>>A South Korean

How can you even compare a South Korean with Muslims and Googles and drugdealers? You really think that any non burger is in the same boat? You are the real racist.