Cut a man's balls off --> he reverts to feminine features

>cut a man's balls off --> he reverts to feminine features

>cut a woman's ovaries out --> she keeps feminine features

Women are the biological default senpai.

That's why they live longer and are less likely to get cardiovascular disease or dementia.

Sup Forums will argue against basic natural law

men are just the human body going super saiyan

I'd make a quib about thermodynamics, tenancies toward progression to maximum entropy, and the heat death of the universe, but this thread doesn't seem worth it.

You're such a smart little snowflake.

She's deficient in test. Has no g spot. Has no prostate. And only pees. Keeps her foreskin gets rid of homosexuals and males'

>be default gender
>still weaker, slower, dumber, less trustworthy, not as friendly, bitchy, unfunny and short

Go ahead and be the default gender idgaf. It just makes you all that more pathetic.

Gonna have to stop you there, user. Once masculine features develop they don't go away. Just look at any tranny.

Female child is the biological default.
Fuck any mutant post-puberty freaks.

yeah no shit women are the default, thats why they have 2 X chromosomes and men are XY

someone just got home from babby's first biology class

testosterone should be renamed "achievement fluid"

Everyone develops female sexual features in the womb first (clit and nipples). If the fetus is lucky and a male the clit turns into a dick and develops as a male after that.

Men are the GOTY edition.

It's all in the eyebrows bro'

Who cares?

>Women are the biological default senpai.

Aww looks like somebody just started 5th grade biology. You're such a smart boy!

>burger can't into neoteny

fpbp

>spewing this much bullshit

no men don't grow wide hips and breasts when you cut their balls off.

If you mean the default human is the one without the influence of hormones, that person either does not exist or is unnatural. The human that does not come into contact with androgens does not necessarily become a woman he simply remains a flat board like a child throughout his life unless hormones are provided otherwise.

Damn wtf is there a way to make myself look more manly? I want a huge Stan Smith chin

No shit

>God made woman
>God improved woman
>God made man

Super Male Vitality.

What's that?

heresy

pic related, Alex Jones developed a small chin using super male vitality with all the other benefits associated with it.

HAHAHAHA wtf is this?!

When can I get a brain transplant? I want out of this weak body with milk dispensers on it.

BAZINGA!

it could be you if you buy Super Male Vitality.

Men have nipples because we start as females in the womb... males evolve

That's not why they're the biological default you fucking retard. Its XX vs XY holy fucking shit take a high school biology class

Why did he get so much darker?
If I take this drug will I become a hirsute, swarthy, Mediterranean looking man?

>this

>all men were once women in the womb

it's almost like the y chromosome resembles a deformed x chromosome

they live longer on average because men die in wars & fights & working for families. Once they actually retire the game is different.

Is the american education this awful?

generic vs premium

That's just not true.