Do you know any red pilled black people?

Do you know any red pilled black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
youtube.com/watch?v=UhMtD2cPSNg&t=738s
youtube.com/watch?v=lAOGpdpor7o
youtube.com/watch?v=v7iCiqy9d2E
youtube.com/watch?v=A2zWaAQZh3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Michael Jackson

There was one who lived down the road from me who earned my respecks.

My brother's wive's boyfriend

My wife's boyfriend is pretty red pilled

Theres a couple here, good folks, hardly see them though, gotta keep a low profile

My wife's son is pretty redpilled and half black

I have a Brazilian friend who's practically a nazi

Most black guys I know are red pilled as fuck, they just assume whitey is the puppet master rather than the Jews / democrats.

Muhammad Ali
Ben Carson

I only know like 2 black people. I avoids blacks whenever i can. They are not red pilled

>gotta keep a low profile
I think otherwise. This guy was always out in the open, strutting down the street in his suit with his family on Sundays, living in a reasonably nice house, keeping his yard up, washing his work truck.

One day he asked me if maybe I might know how to do some automotive work on the side in exchange for his house type work. Confirmed real nigga hours.

First step they need good father figures like this.

Most of the ones I've met are pretty smart dudes.

One of the best moments in my life was watching my black friend tell off a bunch of white supporters of BLM.

Since most of their arguments are "YOURE A WHITE MALE" you could see the sparks flying out of their ears. I don't think it occurred to them that you might have to have arguments ready.

Some. Never any redpilled spics though, except cubans.

In fact, to my knowledge, Sup Forums itself doesn't have any based beaners. Sup Forums likes sowell and Carson and that one black nationalist on twitter, but where are our taco allies?

Here the most black people who aren't somalis are pretty red pilled.

Hoteps? The KANGZ shit is annoying, but I don't think I'd mind black nationalism in their own countries. Seems like a fair deal.

>Do you know any red pilled NIGGER
Fixed the OP. NIGGERS aint no humans user.

Why are there black peoples in Finland lol

>Do you know any red pilled NIGGER
Fixed the OP. NIGGERS aint no humans user. And no, animals cant be red pilled, they just act according to instincts

Argentina

We've had them since 90s

Oh yeah, and MALIK of course. He's even muslim.

only close to knowledgeable nigger I've met was a centrist. Every other one is retarded.
Thats probably cause im in commiefornia though

But Argentina is white

What kind of an excuse is that?

At least in the US, the Jews can make up stories about slavery. Was Finland a slaver? I thought vikings mainly sold them off to arabs.

No, but would BLACK pilled RED people be OK?

Tommy Sotomayor is pretty redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk

So basically all natives?

I don't know how to describe it, but that nigger doesnt really look like a nigger. He looks like someone who can contribute to society

No reason. We take refugees like Sweden, only just much less

Most red pilled dude I know is a mulatto, does that count?

Yeah since black people who aren't somalis are usually decent people

Please don't.

/this goy/
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

He's got Trump's nose lmfao

my wife's son

You should visit our local hood that's full of Haitians and Jamaicans.

>tfw they see me rollin'

most of them are redpilled , I imagine when they find out the jews were behind it all , whitey dindu nuffin

Do you live in the capital? Kongos are parasites also

Obama

He probably gets paid by the government.

Sotomayor is anti-white

I haven't met many. Gorilla-afriancs have been Nigerians, gambians and senegalese
And I live in Vantaa, and lets just say enriched area

michael eric dyson

David Clark

A lot of underground blacks are. KRS 1 for example. The real question should be do you know any blacks.

>bbc expert

Yes. If you can see past their primitive behavior, some nigs are alright

>do you know any blacks.
Last one I met was a dumb as shit woman who got hired up by Jewgle through the visa program and then complained about the price of housing.

lol

No just living in the same commieblock

Redpilled = pro-White

Non-Whites can't be pro-White .

Therefore non-Whites can't be redpilled.

"Last one I met" like 10 years ago? Only a dumb shit would be able to understand the sentence you just created. KEK.

>no just same ant hive
>don't understand ant hives
>live in one
>i'm just finnish autist no hives here

Approximately 1 year ago.

>tfw half the people around you are H1B
>the other half are paid off "remnants" (member the trump coat memes?) or "silver pony tails" or just actually fucking jews or people who will confide to you in a split second that they are actually communists?
>and that's not even counting the students they pay to get indoctrinated with jew loans

>Non-Whites can't be pro-White .
youtube.com/watch?v=UhMtD2cPSNg&t=738s

What hives?
They're like flats in the US, apartments there's no niggers getting in

Ummmm, you are a tard. I am U5a1 and I1 bitch ass. I am of the superior race. I live in the middle of nowhere where everyone is white. I think Trump is a stooge. You would lick his ass hole. That was probably the only black you have ever met. Most intelligent blacks believe in segregation and want nothing to do with you or white women. They didn't even want to come here in the first place. They want to go back to afrika but cant cause the ghettos they live in are so hard to get out of. Talk to me when learn your shit teen tard.

I don't think so, never heard him say one negative thing desu

Outside of Malmo cities, the US looks might look like this except we don't need trucks and camo to hide the churches.

Replace that with a house. Flats have a purpose but that's for people who can't make families on cheap land.

Pay more visits to Rautatientori to see the lovely cultural enrichment of Kongos, unless the refugee arabs drove them away, haven't checked.

ebin :DD
youtube.com/watch?v=lAOGpdpor7o

My black co-worker has a hatred for black for niggers and loathes liberals as well. Solid ass dude in my book!

you post this every day.
stop.
please.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lAOGpdpor7o
youtube.com/watch?v=v7iCiqy9d2E

I knew a few Redpilled Nigerians at uni who hated African Americans with a passion and look up to whites.

Charles Barkley

Moroni!!!

I haven't kek'd this hard in a while.

Hello to you

> tfw Finnish-American communities are more nationalistic for Finland than the actual Finnish

And then the Jews make fun of us for thinking of our heritage, even though we have different heritage but things were going along pretty ok.

And then they tell us we must accept more self-destruction.

If the shit ever hits the fan the defence forces will take over.
Military by far is the most trusted institution in the government

But desu I don't think you can be more nationalistc if you don't live here, or speak the language, or served in the military

But all diaspora Finns are ok :DDD
youtube.com/watch?v=A2zWaAQZh3g

One guy at my school.
He wears maga hat and plays guitar kinda weird.

rip in peace

>Military by far is the most trusted institution in the government
Same here

No such thing as a Finnish-American any more than a Basketball-American as far as I think.

What's basket-ball america?
I mean it's really hard for military to turn against the people since pretty much everyone is part of the military

I think some kind of conscription would do good in USA as well.

>What's basket-ball america?
old meme for black people as in your OP pic related.

And no the draft is not going to come back to the US. It's bad enough the military has been trying to attract people for Jew money tricks. Our military is a proud institution that will not be turned against our great country.

Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu, King of the Zulu people

It's sad (((they))) use americans for their wars
Altho I wouldn't mind being stationed in Korea or Japan

While at the bar with friends one night, like 2 or 3 years ago, a nigger heard us talking about african civilization and how shit it was comparatively to european, asian, even mesoamerican civilizations, etc

He comes to us saying he totally agrees with us, that he hated being black, that he would do anything to be white and that sometimes he thinks about suicide.

That was creepy.

Most of the Nigerians that live in my dorm who are doing study abroad programs, HATE African Americans. They also think BLM is the most retarded thing they've ever heard. So I guess they're ok.

I can't tell that to my grandparents or even my parents because they're stepping into the door of death with many other problems to worry about, and that I will have to worry about.

But I can say it to my friends here.

Oh I see. You're pretty young or not enough money to move out? :DDD

Because the Nigerians know how it's like in real poverty and dont whine and want to study

Too bad they still smell like shit and blast shitty rap music all day. Even when they come out of the shower they smell. Idk wtf is up with them.

>As his family had been evacuated from Karelia
Sup Forums taught me to be respectful toward the Finn.

But no. My family escaped from the Bolsheviks to be poor as fuck potatoheads and went to WWII to defend this place. I stand in their shadows.

Still better than afro-americans who wont even try to study. Somalis here are almost illiterate even living here
Russians are russians :DDDD )))))

I don't know why you quoted me, since I am very nationalistic myself, unfortunately many here aren't and are just stupid enough to understand anything of what's happening in the world and rather just turn to drinking in life.
Mil has done so many concessions to the libtards, it's a fucking joke.

Bolsheviks were evil khazar fake jews, my man.

War never ends.