Why do rich, successful people kill themselves?

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/tommy-page-former-pop-star-music-executive-dead-46-n729206

NEW YORK — Tommy Page, a former pop star whose song "I'll Be Your Everything" went to No. 1 in 1990 and who later became a record company executive, publisher of Billboard magazine, a vice president at Pandora and an executive at The Village Voice, has died. He was 46.

Billboard.com editorial director Denise Warner said Page was found dead Friday in New York of an apparent suicide. Page started at the magazine in 2011 as associate publisher and was promoted to publisher a year later.

Page, a graduate of New York University's Stern School of Business, started his music career as an artist at Sire Records and topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart with "I'll Be Your Everything" in April 1990. He co-wrote the song with Jordan Knight and Danny Wood, of Page's tourmates New Kids on the Block. Page recorded nine studio albums.

He is survived by his partner, Charlie, and their three children.

---

Press F to pay respects I suppose...

they get so used to living under a spotlight they can't handle living out of it

Life is painful
Also the rich have to wonder whether anyone who hangs around you actually likes you or if they're only around you because you have money

People assume that people like that are living large and completely successful and therefore happy, and that everyone in those positions have it easy, but do you have any idea how much they fucking work? Their lives fucking revolve around it and a lot of them basically can't even escape it. I'd struggle being happy or finding meaning when in all reality I was putting 60-80 hours a week all things included into something that consuming too.

Set up a trust fund for yourself, so you have boundries on access to money, force ya self to live moar humbly. Leave clause for special purchases.

Being rich doesn't prevent you from becoming depressed and suicidal.

I believe the question is: why?

Number of reasons. They hate themselves for what they've done, they've been in horrible cabals in the elite, they've become addicted to attention and can't handle living without it.
Fame of the sort Hollywood and the music industry provide is the biggest poison in existence.

this

small benis. every time

kurt cobain? 3 inches
robin williams? 3 27/32 inches
jimi hendrix? 4 1/2 inches
heath ledger? 7 inches
john goodman? 2 7/16 inches

killing
>themselves

How'd you figure that OP? Is it because the media said so? hmmmm..

Bullshit

Always this
this

>Why do rich, successful people kill themselves?
Better question is: Why is suicide so prevalent among men?

You forgot OP, doe

>themselves

>his partner, Charlie
HUH GEE I WONDER

he was more vauable dead than alive

it's fucking true you jerk dont call me a liar

my cousin's aunt's son is a death inspector in hollywood so i know what i'm talking about

Suicided more like

In a position of power and wasn't doing what he was told to do

>Former POP STAR MUSIC EXECUTIVE
>FOUND DEAD
>SUICIDE
>(((SUICIDE)))

That one guy told us to look for (((Suicides))) in the news. The deep state is cleaning house.

because if you're a mess inside you will still be a mess even you're the richest, most successful person in the world.

Also, the illusion that being rich could be anyone's final reason for happiness, despite the obvious fact that money is just a way to buy stuff (material good, being unburdened by work, sex, etc) and not an end in itself.

Also, gay people. While I have nothing against doing whatever shit you wish in your own bedroom, it is ridiculous to treat delusions of grandeur, of being worthless, etc. as mental illness yet forcing everyone to accept the delusion of being a woman trapped in a man's body as completely normal. It is not, and the proof is in the fact that suicide rates among LGBT ppl are sky high even in very liberal communities.

When they realize that their wife and kids are waiting for them to die and that the only thing that they derive any real pleasure from is their work, they usually turn to drugs hookers and eventually suicide

Really, though, it's obviously the Russians.

He was a self-loathing, degenerate faggot who did the world a favor.

We should set up a pastebin of coincidental suicides.

Probably got molested as a kid and the resulting issues finally pushed him over the edge.

F

john goodman is not dead, and some whore from the sixties made a cast of hendrix's dong. probably right about cobain though

>He is survived by his partner, Charlie,
Here's your answer