Will this be looked back at as the straw that broke the camel's back?

He's not well

realu makeyu yous thsank

do you not follow social media?

this is how normal people use it

just because politicians normally have a staff that take hours to compose one tweet, doesn't mean he will do that, he's not a politician

Hope you enjoy that shekel, op

Sage you idiots.

Why is it that people who stick up for themselves are seen as crazies by leftists?

Leftists would just sit back and let it all happen like the cucks they are.

>Finds out Obama was literally using the national security apparatus to spy on him.
>Still takes the time to call out Arnold Schwarzenegger for being a failure.

I unironically love this man.

While Arnie did a good job building his own personal fortune he was never really an entrepreneur and job creator.

not gonna lie, former trump voter here. its fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. but seriously we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

It's not that he's sticking up himself, it's just that he comes off looking like a conspiratrd idiot when he does.

>I have just received word of what could be one of the biggest scandals in recent history!

>also fuck you Arnold, your show sucks

How can you NOT love him?

This.

Obama going to jail.

not gonna lie, former Arnie voter here. its fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. but seriously we cant let this guy get the Apprentice-show

dems are not well

I love your autistic shitposter president.

lol obamas not going to jail

well most politicians wait until they have proof before popping off on twitter.

I dunno if trump doesn't have some real proof it's going to look bad.

It breaks me almost as much peace as Nigel Farage's smug face.

brings*

lack of proof hasn't stopped anyone else from making conspiracy theory claims why should he worry about proving his claims?

No

Because Obama Admin did do what Trump is alleging.

Have a nice night.

exactly

One-line one-post. Spam.

>President of the Untied States
>gets highly classified intelligence briefs every day
>conspiracy theorist

It's not like he has direct access to classified information or anything. Fuck drumpf and white people.

this. its twitter, you're supposed to write whats on your mind, whats grinding your gears etc. just because he is president he is supposed to act like a robot? hes human like everybody else

The shills are out in force due to divert attention from the Obama wiretapping scandal, the left is in full panic mode.

7 shitposts in an hour. That's a solid days worth. Say what you want about the message but you can't say anything about his efficiency.

Not gonna lie, former trump voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

That’s it. Im sick of all this “Russian’s didn’t hack us” bullshit that’s going on on pol right now. America deserves better than that. Much much better than that.

I should know what I’m talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Russian hacker from the motherland for 16 bitcoins (that’s about $20,000) and have been using him for about two years now. I can even hack election machines with my Russian hacker.

The Russian government spends years working on a single hacker and have them compile up to a million lines of code to produce the finest hackers known to mankind.

Russian hackers are thrice as smart and thrice as fast at typing for that matter too. Anything an American can hack, a Russian can hack better. I’m pretty sure a Russian hacker could easily penetrate American servers with a simple kiddy script.

Ever wonder why the U.S. government never bothered hacking Russian elections? That’s right they were too scared to fight the KGB and their elite hackers. Even in the cold war Americans targeted soviet hackers and their computers because their prowess was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Russian hackers are simply the best the world has ever seen, and thus, require better recognition on pol. Here is what I propose we say:
Russia hacked the U.S. election to get drumpf in the white house.
drumpf is in collusion with Russia, specifically putin.
We put Hillary in her rightful spot as the first female president (she got 3million more votes lol)

Now that seems a little more representative of the power of a Russian hacker in real life, don’t you think?
TLDR; Russian hackers need to be taken more seriously by pol, Madame President Hillary won.

oh wow i didnt know the winning was going this far

(You)

>former trump voter here

This is the part of the copypasta that causes me aneurysms.

You can't call yourself a "former Trump voter" until there's another election in which you can vote against him unlike where you voted for him previously.

It'd make more sense for it to say "Former Trump Supporter" since that's more of an ongoing process, but it's too late for that shit now. The Meme has sailed.

>16 bitcoins (that’s about $20,000)

goddamn i really missed that boat
i remember they were like 8 cents and i laughed at all the people spending so much on electricity by running several computers with multiple video cards

jokes on me i guess :(

>He's not well
The cure is sometimes worst than

inb4 the media sees this and runs with as genuine proof lel

B-b-but Sup Forums is always right, r-r-right?