Stop shooting at us you fatfucks!!!

m.timesofindia.com/nri/us-canada-news/indian-killing-in-kansas-was-racially-motivated-white-house/articleshow/57409278.cms

m.indiatoday.in/story/indian-harnish-patel-us-south-carolina/1/896617.html

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/kent-shooting-victim-says-he-was-told-go-back-to-your-own-country/
Reeeeeeee

I really hope they keep killing those fuckers. It will help reducing the brain drain.

They're killing the wrong brown people. Wade into a ghetto for fucks sake

I don't complain when you rape white tourists. We're respecting your culture, you should respect ours.

Its not the first time the dumb american'ts are killing the wrong people.

Why do you guys act like the leader of white countries? You are not yourself a white country.

We won that right by conquest. If Europe has anything to say about it, maybe they could build an actual military. I'd even be willing to withdraw from our complete military control of the area to make things more sporting.

Even your military isn't white. Its full of colored people.

Stoo comming here on h1bs and undercutting our workers and we wont kill you, poojet

stop looking like muslims

The Indian curse - be confused for a Muslim.

>Why do you guys act like the leader of white countries?
We are the leader of the white countries.

Yeah, quite being brown, yah fags.

Somebody has to man the front lines

>We are the leader of the white countries.
Must have been a sad decade for them

>negroes as 10% or more of the population for centuries
>muh white supremacy
international joke they've forgotten on purpose.
>Australia
>Actual 'White Australia' immigration policy for decades
>merit based points system for skills, youth and mastery of english
>illegals sent to other countries or Pacific islands
>system to be copied by the US soon
USA
>mixed up dog's breakfast of lotteries and giveaways
>high anxiety about immigrants
>basically a non-white nation conflating sport, politics and gameshows

Actually, Australia is the only Anglo nation that can boast itself as a white country. Good job mate.

Australia was cucked the moment the Chinese bought their markets

Petition for alt-righters to be listed as terrorists.

They're clearly a VERY dangerous group that needs to be put down with a FREEDOM DRONE STRIKE!!

poo in loo

>tfw you're the only white guy in your team at an engineering company

We have fun though. The Muslim guy makes racist jokes and then I remind everyone that it's OK, since I'm the only one that can actually be racist.

Yeah I have friends that are Hindu Indian and Christian Indian. My one friend that's Christian Indian is more racist against Muslims then anyone on Sup Forums. Pretty based people and families. One friend told me how if his sister ever dated a black him as his dad would take him out.

Oh yeah my point was that most Americans I think can tell the difference. I definitely can. I think most if not all of these shootings are by schizophrenics or retards.

you look like muslims.

That's your fault not ours

I work in an office full of white guys. I always try the push the boundaries. It's a cool place. I've had 3 different people pull out there gun and show me.

POO

Pajeet, my son, you have to choose now, will you stay in your country to make it super power, or will you emigrate abroad to take dump on foreign streets.

Nobody cares about Indians living in abroad except their own families here. You can kill all of them and we still won't give a fuck.

Indian media is hyping this bullshit but no one will ever protest against US or Trump because no one wants their future visas to be cancelled.

Combat arms are 90% white. Coloreds are mostly cooks and shit.