The Rent Jew

Have you accept economic and political freedom by moving into your car yet Sup Forums?
Why are you paying the eternal rent jew?
When you live in your car, you can
>Read in the forest all the time
>Fish whenever you want
>Save all rent money $500-3000 a month
>Move anywhere you want
>Work where ever you want
By the time I graduate college, I'll have turned my $12,000 into $60,000 EASY

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/google-employee-lives-in-truck-in-parking-lot-2015-10/#-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dog enjoys having more space

The Jews win if I do that because I stop breeding which is exactly what they want. You can't raise a family by lviing in a car.

how would i neet it up with my 3 monitors

This will get old and you'll want a better life for yourself.

This. I spent 2 years in prison and just looking at OPs image makes want to throw up

My dog would take up the entire bed and hate me

Van living can be alright for a short time but I'd just buy a home ASAP. Fuck renting, you're just throwing your money into a black hole.

You need a decent egg nest to do that because you won't always find work on the road that easily.

> fuck renting
that depends. If housing prices are reasonable, I say buy. But I can't name any places in the western world where prices are reasonable.

I'm a home "owner" by the way

You can hook up a solar panel to your TV and console.

for what?

>console
What do you think i am? A casual?

You're not locked inside the car all day numb nuts.

If I was in College I would do this easily.

Actually knew a guy who did it, and just used the gym for shower.

In my experience, places where housing prices are unreasonable also have crazy price for rent. I know a guy in Seattle paying $850/mo to rent a metal shed.

that looks pretty cool. fuck renting. its so grim.

protip: use sublets to pay for your own housing. Take on a lease and rent the rooms to pay for your own rent.

Burglaries. But I was 17 and juvenile prison is like hell

No you don't.
You just hold down one job that pays at least $12 an hour and work it 20 hours a week.
You'll save crazy amounts of money.

The outdoors is your living space.

Yeah but what's wrong with it for a period of time?

Looks comfy desu.

I am thinking of doing this, gonna be doing it on a dodge caravan

Where's a good place to park when homeless? I feel not to many places would accommodate you or they would not be safe places.

Most wal-marts have a policy of letting homeless people park in their lots, or at least they did last time I checked.

I couldnt even fit all my gear in there, small rv is more sensible than a van

>buy land lot
>plop down singlewide manufactured home
>connect utilities

How bad does OP smell i wonder?

I've seriously considered doing this. And getting a gym membership so I'd have somewhere to shower/poop and workout.

>tfw trucker
I've got a twin sized bunk bed, fridge, closet, pantry, microwave, crock pot, my laptop and monitor, satellite tv, 5 speaker sound system, central heating and air, make twice as much money as the average American, and since I have no rent or utilities, 90% of my net income goes straight into the bank.
You couldn't ask for a sweeter deal.
And yes, I still shower every day. Truck stops give you a free shower if you buy 50 gallons, and you burn through that much daily easily.

What about tiny houses?

>Shower every day

I don't do that and I rent. :|

I hate doing laundry.

>90% of my net income goes straight into the bank.
That 90% will only retain 20% of its value at retirement.

>tiny houses
You mean cuck sheds? What about them?

>what is investing

You don't have to live in a car your whole life.

>t. perpetual virgin

I do months at a time.thinking about doing it again here pretty soon

Where the fuck do you park when you want to sleep?

I spent time in prison too. He's not saying prison is living in a car, dipshit, the amount of space you see in that picture is about what you have in a prison cell, only the picture is much nicer, and wood instead of metal.

That sounds like the sweetest deal!

I make three times what you make and have a house in San Diego with a steady job. I'm jealous!!!

A big concern for me would be getting targeted by the petty drug addict thieves that are so prevalent in my locale.

Do you not have vans and campers like this where you are? More and more people people are doing this round here.

If you live in a van, you don't have a reliable place to shit or shower.

You need an RV or a camper for that.

>living in a car perpetually
You're an idiot

What are you talking about? As an immigrant to America, let me tell you that the women here are SHOCKINGLY easy - particularly if you have a car.

Your average american women would gladly get dicked down in OP's pic for example.

There is nothing cucked about affordable living within your own means.

>falling for the tiny home (cuck shed) meme
If you're going that route, embrace the title trailer trash, that's all you're doing. Might as well just get a nice RV with proper slideouts and call it a day.

How do you internet?

I have a girlfriend and a dog
If I did not get these two things as early as I did it would have been a great option for me at my young age, but luckily I have important people in my life earlier than most and cant do this.

>defending a grown man who intentionally lives in a van
>calls others idiots

wew

>nice RVs

those cost more than most houses..

>there are people that pay more in rent than some people's mortgages

lazy retards that want no responsibility of home ownership

I was once homeless and parked on walmart parking lots and they woke me up every 2 hours and told me I had to park at another walmart parking lot space.

I don't have a car, nor a licence.
I'm 30.
What does it feel like to drive?

>"women" who fuck in vans
>women

Pick one

Still not seeing anything wrong with this. Nothing trashy or cucked about it.

park outside a shariabucks

It feels like freedom... and road rage.

I'm starting to think that renting is the way to go, opposed to being locked down and stuck in a million dollar (((mortgage))) which you still have to pay property tax and other bullshit on.. you dont even own the land. its a complete scam and locks in you to one location and forces you to pay it off for 30 years.
debt = slavery. Most people dont finish paying off their homes before they die in a car accident on the way to work to pay their debts. Its a big fucking scam.

When you are renting, and the furnace breaks, the landlord has to come fix it. if the toilet breaks the landlord comes and fixes it.. Owning a house is actually really expensive. People often brag about how much their property value went up.. but do they mention the chunk of that extra value the government and sales people take when they buy andsell? Do they mention how many thousands they have paid in property taxes over the years? Do they mention how meny tens of thousands they pay for shit like basement leaks, old furnaces, and this sort of upkeep? Do they metnion how the dollar has sunk to the point where that extra money is actually less valuable thanwhen they bought it?

live on rent if you want, but at least if you lose your job you dont owe anyone shit. fuck these kikes and their taxes and bullshit system

No thanks I bought my house already

It's fun being able to go wherever you want whenever you want. The freedom is amazing.

It feels like that time where I pooped in my pants

that actually looks p comfy

I think it's just former redditors who have extremely normalfag or jewish perceptions and standards they try to live by.

I've eschewed paying rent to the eternal Jew for paying taxes to the eternal government. I pay more in taxes than I do on the mortgage now.

Houses are liquid as cash where I live. So long as values keep idiotically soaring, this is the lesser of two evils.

but where do you poo?

>he pays California liberal globalist Jews yuge dosh
Good goyim.

businessinsider.com/google-employee-lives-in-truck-in-parking-lot-2015-10/#-1

always wanted to do it desu. seems like a great way to stockpile cash for a house or land to buiild a cabin on.

Those tiny houses are expensive though.

>1930

$543,843 is a lot of money for a money sink.

>house has stood strong against whichever environment it's in for nearly 100 years
>hur dur it's a sink
No.

>hey babe come to the back of my van for some fun
uh huh

No. I pay rent to my own in-laws. 300 bucks a week.

Anyway, me and my wife just got ourselves 60 hectares of farming land in a rain forest.

I'm getting a trade so I can't leave the city yet, but in a few years - Homestead and Tiny Homes here I come.

Pic related - The area we got our future Sup Forums colony in.

underrated

>start smoking meth

Where do you shit?
Where do you shower?

You gotta find the ones with the chill rent a cops. Some are tryhards.

>80 year old plumbing

toppest kek

That looks comfy as fuck desu.

shit in a designated parking lot
no showering

I've seen prices that are all over the place. If you're into living on just enough space for yourself with nothing extra and can own your own property that way it's absolutely worth it imo.

>engine craps out during the winter
>house breaks
>die

no thanks

Which Jewish TV show put this indoctrinated vision in your mind I wonder. I'll guess breaking bad.

What country?

Fuck that shit lol my apartment is comfy af

>TFW no van GF to fugg and give the SUGG

Not going to be a lot of fun clearing this shit though.

Former carfag here. Its OK for awhile, but you can't keep it up forever. Yeah, you have unlimited freedom, but if you look like you live out of your car prepare to het harassed by security niggas everywhere you go.
My advice:
>Join a gym for the showers and keep yourself in shape, so you don't look like the typical filthy carfag
>Make the inside of your car look inconspicuous. Rent a 5x5 storage to keep all your shit and serve as a homebase
>Have a backup place to go if you need to have your car fixed overnight.
Though, unless you plan to go serious innawoods, you're either going to spend more on eating out, or eating a shit ton of the processed Jew.
If you can make it work, best of luck

Plumbing rarely gives you any issues.

t. owner of house with 110 year old plumbing

Use any public restroom to shit. Any construction site like a home being built usually has a portapotie too.

Buy a $10-$50/month gym membership for showering.

That looks damn cool my dude. How old are you?

Why even live

That is a lot of money for a very old house. To each his own.

>bangalow

jealous as fuck

i want to move there and start a farm, i hate living on the GC

It's a simple life.

>I spent time in prison too
why? sotry?

Older houses tend to be better built than newer ones.

Mine was built in 1906 and has withstood the last century quite well.

Real talk, how do you avoid getting robbed/murdered?

Maybe I've seen too many horror movies, but I just feel unsafe outside at night.

have a gun. problem solved

Doggo and gun?

dindus smell fear

just go about your business