What are the best examples of 4d Chess?

We all know that Trump plays some crazy games. What are your favorites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2ReG7alYnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Miller tape

What showed me Trump was a mastermind was that press conference with Jorge Ramos interrupting, kicking Jorge out, than allowing him back in with permission to talk.

It was fucking amazing, it was an impromptu morality play showing Trump's stance on immigration. I was absolutely blown away by the whole narrative.

Anyways, that's what turned me onto Trump first, and got me to start really thinking this guy is like really smart.

BUMP

kek, dem dogs

getting flynn to resign, having sessions recuse himself. tweeting about the apprentice ratings. spending a lot of time at mar-a-lago. lying about his inauguration turnout. our god emperor is masterful at 4-d chess. we are winning the culture war. we are the resistance. hail trump, hail israel.

When he was tearing up the republicans during the primary debate and using memetic warfare to bring lil rubio and lying ted down.

Zodiac Killer.

When he tricked the media into tweeting that blacks only cause 90% of violent crime by first posting that they committed 98% or something

Also this

Um, the election.

Holy shit is this real?!

Sure is

This Obama wiretapping thing he's building up and baiting the press into is exciting to watch.

uuuuhh lol....

When he baited the media to all come out because they thought he was going to talk about Obama's birth certificate, but instead, has them film redirected military people come on stage and endorse him

When he puts a small typo in a tweet so retards spread his message for free as they make fun of an irrelevant Stirling error

When he said msm never covers terrorist attacks, and they jumped for the bait and went all NUH UH HERES ALL EXAMPLES OF TERRORIIST COVERAGE WE DID thus proving trumps point about terrorists

When he tweeted the taco howl and got everyone to spread the pic of him saying I Love Hispanics (gasp how horrible what a racist)

*Respected military people
*Spelling error
*Taco bowl
Jesus christ

I was going to say this. Top notch b8

you were just subconsciously using trumps 4d chess stratagems

>him saying I Love Hispanics
I got PTSD from that desu

During the campaign when he tweeted that flag-burners should maybe get jail time.

Then the Left went apeshit.

Then about 12 hours later it begins to become known that Hillary supported a bill which called for just that.

right here

> UHH Racist much?
> *quotes a black murder rate 1% lower*

that one was poetry

Misspelling a word to get lefties to spread his propaganda. Works every time.

I hate you

I really loved his "impromptu" Chicago rally where BLM and the lot "successfully" shut it down. I'd bet my whole months salary that Mr. Trump wasn't even in the city let alone state. I heard some one say Chicago wasn't even on the list to hold a rally around that time. It showed how violent the left really is. That's when I knew he was going to win.

Sad!

Yeah they actually posted that

Australian comes to Sup Forums, falls for leaf bants, feels out of touch with shitposting -GOES BACK TO PLEBBIT many such cases.

lol that one was a classic

No. I'm serious. I hate you. You're just compost that hasn't faced up to reality yet. I've seen better Bantu from Israelis.

that was my favorite as well
had to kek at this one

this makes me angry

>Flynn resigning
He choose to because he was being threatened with the Logan act.
>Sessions recuses himself
Perfectly reasonable anyone should do that in that position.
>tweeting about apprentice ratings
Trump policy. Arnold hit him so he uses hi own voice to hit Arnold back, and to remind everyone of his leading business ego which he is trying to project as president. This is more important than you think.
>lying about crowd size
Didn't. It was the most watched inauguration and that's what he said.
>Mar-A-Lago
He brings a lot of people to his estate when making deals because he has more influence there than in the DC culture which hates him.

Fuck off shill.

Attacking Anthony Wiener helped him get political points as an opponent of Hillary, he's been planning this out for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2ReG7alYnQ

ddsfwefewqfd

reeeeee

kek
got em

the cucks thought it was a victory too lol

it just redpilled america

FPBP of course.

The look that Megyn Kelly gives when she realizes that Trump intentionally leaked the tape himself is a final realization that he can't be stumped and that he's playing on a level they didn't even think was possible.

It's truly amazing to watch.

-Having a Spider-Man stunt climbing his Trump tower.
Free coverage/streaming from all medias for 4 hours?
-The I have a very important announcement to make about Obongo birth certificate fiasco

The one where he baited Obongo into saying he didn't wiretap him even though he has tons of evidence he did plus the whole file from the birther investigation he will dump in response

I liked the time he called out the media for not reporting Muslim terrorist attacks, so they doubled down and reported Muslim terrorist attacks for 2 straight days. KeK what a madman

>WaPo interviews Trump
>asking about tax returns
>suddenly bring up John Miller
>phone goes silent, then dead
>WaPo calls back
>secretary says he can't take their call and doesn't know what happens
top fucking kek. Just to stir up controversy and get them to stop talking about his tax returns! The genius!

You forgot the part about not getting nuclear codes. That will come out of your paycheck.

You CTR faggots are such anti-semites. Fuck you, demorats.

Yeah, please refer to this whenever his intelligence is questioned by the normies.