Comey to storm FBI office in NYC sunday morning

i work as a special agent here. our office has been suppressing evidence of trump tower being bugged and obama using slush fund money to directly fund alex soros and his sporadic pro-islam rallies. higher ups have been coordinating with schneiderman and deblasio every step of the way to hand us bullshit white collar fraud to investigate instead so no one digs up anything else

both of trumps phones (pre-office and official POTUS) are tapped. obama also has access to the POTUS twitter which is why trump posts random things and the media covers them so quickly

we're all forced to go in tomorrow. i'm expecting a noose for every single agent whose name ever touched the files and never reported it to comey

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3x4Np6J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K-keep going....

Can you tell us anything about alleged grand jury investigating Huma Abedin?

I'm honestly surprised Trump kept Comey around after everything he did. $10 says Comey will backstab Trump in some way in the next 8 years.

K.. keep me posted

shitty larp, die cancerous faggot

>So much corruption.
LARPers have become plausible.

Fbi raid......On a "sunday"

If this is true ill take a picture of me eating a fat turd with Sup Forums written on my mouth cheeks

I like Sup Forums but most of these threads are always larps

Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true. Pls be true.

When you do shit like this, you degrade the integrity of real agents whom put their lives on the line to give us information.

>he even tweets for him
So trump is an illiterate and a puppet or?

Larper.

the sad thing is that one post, no timestamp larpers seem more plausible now than they did a couple years ago

Will you continue to update us and can we call you FBI fag?

As a fellow board browser, no fucking thanks.

bump

you can't trust someone who refuses grammatically correct capitalization like they think they're ee cummings

Help related thread The DOJ required the banks to distribute portions of their settlement payments to certain
third-party groups. 92 Despite the DOJ’s assurances that it “plays no role” in selecting specific
third party recipients, 93 it is evident that the DOJ influenced which groups received
disbursements. Specifically, the DOJ narrowed the list of entities eligible to receive funds by
selecting “HUD-approved housing counseling agencies” as the only entities to which the banks
could make disbursements for credit. 94 In this respect, the DOJ directed the consumer relief
funding to third-party groups and away from homeowners directly aggrieved by any
wrongdoing.

the DOJ narrowed the list of entities eligible to receive funds by selecting “HUD- approved housing counseling agencies” as the only entities to which the banks could make disbursements for credit.

the DOJ directed the consumer relief funding to third-party groups and away from homeowners directly aggrieved.

Wait, what do you mean? Is Comey going to flush out the good guys and kill you all?

"obama also has access to the POTUS twitter which is why trump posts random things and the media covers them so quickly "

You almost had me OP til you posted this part

ITT: It's October 29th

>Easily obtainable picture (lrn 2 image search).
>A lack of capitalization.
>'higher ups' as a term to define supervisors

Yeah.

tune in next week for another episode of "guys it's totally happening for real this time"

>both of his phones
>both
>two
He has at least 5 residences you fucking larping faggot

LARP alert

>obama also has access to the POTUS twitter which is why trump posts random things and the media covers them so quickly

Its almost as if when he presses 'tweet', it instantaneously appears for anyone to view. SORCERY.

Or someone in a hurry. Someone who wouldn't want to be seen on this site. Someone who made one post and got the fuck out.

kek has observed it.

>directly fund Alex Soros
Doesn't that kike and his melting kike father have enough shekels already? Fuck.

>obama also has access to the POTUS twitter which is why trump posts random things

kek

>Has access to Trump's Twitter
This was where it got really LARP

>obama also has access to the POTUS twitter
Doubt

Fakest and gayest LARP we've had in a long time.

sage, report, /thread

hey Hickok45 here

>1 post by this ID

weak larping

I noticed that as well

Recall Obama "remodeled" the WH when he left office. 1st thought was oh boy Obama is bugging the place.
Is that true?
If so why didn't FBI inform the new Prez Obama bugged it?

take em out

>obama also has access to the POTUS twitter which is why trump posts random things and the media covers them so quickly
fake

You lost me here

wouldn't Trump team just change the password?

It's official govt property and you cannot change te pw of POTUS account. Obongo doesn't have access to it, just his old Twitter personnel

>muh LARP

H O R S E S H I T

do you know your parents hate you and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Fine with me they are liberal trash

Same

If Obama was pro-islam, why would he shill for Perez as head of DNC.

>fuck off shill

You dumb niggers don't even realize he's jewish

you cant back out now

Top kek

I fucking hate LARPers they are just as bad as shills

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/3x4Np6J

Fuck you.

I don't buy any of these LARPs.

Podesta, Hillary, Bill, Obama were supposed to be in jail two months ago.

nigger

>
Aand Ttrump was ssuposed tto llose tthe eelection aas wwell, yyour ppoint?

>>>/roleplay/

1 post by this ID