Why are Somali women so attractive looking while their men are some of the ugliest mother fuckers I ever seen...

Why are Somali women so attractive looking while their men are some of the ugliest mother fuckers I ever seen.Somali men are down right disgusting looking.

This is a typical phenomenon. Look at slavs.

Sexual dimophism is more apparent in their subspecies than ours. Less apparent in Asians.

Cherry picking: The Thread
Their women are usually fat baboons, wouldn't touch with a stick.

niggeress are ugly

so are yours, mehmet

Try looking at one outside of a staged photo from a flattering angle where the girl is caked in makeup

If this is your opinion of attractive id hate to see what your opinion of ugly is

get your shit together and nuke malmo

They're so fucking hot. Many of them work at convenience stores and such around here. Christian, cheerful, westernized but not feminist, unbelievably pleasant. Some speak Italian!

If I ever chose to take on a partner/spouse, that's where I'd start.

There still lives swedes there, i prefer a death squad.

Cherry pick much?

Somalians are just Arab/East African mixes. Sometimes the Arab is more prominent so you ge somewhat normal looking ones.

Still niggers tho.

"So attractive"? get out.

Its up to you Sven, just get rid off vermin

I have . There is a huge Somalian population where I use to live and I found the women who wasn't over weight to be fairly attractive. Not trying to say there won't uggos or anything ,but there is a noticeable disparity between attractive attractive Somali women and ugly Somali men.

Well most of them aren't attractive at all but it's pretty obvious that features that make a person lean sexually dimorphic in one direction, if common among a population, will make one sex of the group appear more characteristically correctly gendered masculine/feminine and will therefore make either the women look more masculine or the men more feminine.

You're the reason why Sweden is fucked

I can't purge a million shitskins on my own you primate.

Somali women look like shit. Show me pedigree for that niggah to prove me wrong.

Shills need to fact-check... oh wait, no they must not. Obama forbids!

(you)

>round, bloated looking faces
>no souls
>nothing behind their eyes, deadmans stare
>disgusting lips jutting out
>disgusting dry dirty looking hair
>hijab to make face look like a circle

Are you fucking retarded? Somalis are literally worse than gypsies. Complete subhumans, all of them.

I just like how African women with caucasoid facial features look like that slim nose profile. The typical sheboon look does nothing for me.