Islam will save the west

I know what you're thinking. You're sperging out thinking this is achmed. It's not, just hear me out.

Christianity started off as an awful religion promoting very similar shit to islam. Rebekka was 3 years old when she was married to isaac. God was vengeful and mentioned killing unbelievers all the time.

But you know what happened when whites got their hands on Christianity? We used rational thought to turn the religion to our own ends and make europe GREAT.

Christianity however, is dying. You already know this, between a cuck pope, dwindling followers and the rise of athiesm.

However, i propose that whites could seize islam from the shitskins, thus forcing lefties to accept us or we use their own tactics against them and call them bigots.

>We can cut all the pedo and murder and rape shit as we're whites and have done it before with christianity.
>We can keep all the good shit like women not being able to vote, modesty

And it's important to note this does not mean we accept shitskins at all. Islam can be seized to become a white religion and we can tell the savage subhumans to fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

discover-the-truth.com/2016/11/14/was-rebekah-3-10-years-old-when-married-off-to-isaac/
sunnah.com/bukhari/95/17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My devil trips speak the fucking truth and you know it.

I can pre-empt any of your arguments.

>Muh evil religion
Yes, islam is fucked up as it is now. But like Christianity, us whites can apply our sense of morality to it and make it good.

>Muh islam ruins nations
Wrong, the religion is not to blame for the middle east being shit. Subhumans are.

Name one good subhuman non islamic country. Oh right, you can't.

>Muh it's not european and we have heritage
Yes, but neither was christianity. We are just repeating what we did 2000 years ago.

>This means immigrants though
No, it does not. Lefties won't be able to dictate shit in islam and this means we can secure our borders

>Women will be treated horribly
No, we're not subhumans. We'll put women in their place, but we won't treat them like subhuman shitskins do. We're white.

>wanting to see my niece not being able to do what she like and being covered up in a goddamn trash bag all the time and get boned by Ahmed

fuck off

>Islam will save the west
>666
marked

Read my arguments here I have already pre-empted this and it will not be the case mate. Quite the opposite, as we will be able to stone gays to death lefties will have no say in our society.

This means we can finally close our borders and kick achmed out.

After that, do you have a problem with your daughter dressing modestly? We're whites, we can make it reasonable and not full trash bag, but it's a GOOD thing women don't dress like complete whores.

I speak the truth and you know it.

>we close our borders and kick achmed out

and how do we do that if we convert to islam ? that will bring in even more shitskins to our doors , the ones already here will tell everyone in their home countries that our non-shitholes are now muslims and will come to turn it into shitholes

No, because we won't be dealing with leftists. Lefties are cucks that will accept islam and let it get away with anything, including stoning them and closing the borders + kicking out any non whites.

To anyone who says this can't be done, look at Christianity 2000 years ago. It was a savage desert religion and we turned it into what it is today.

>Rebekka was 3 years old when she was married to isaac
This is a lie. You're promoting lies and will soon perish in your way.

and also hearing prayers in arabic , no thanks , fucking awfull sounding language , latin is so much more based

Kek's calling you evil, idiot. Do not use his power for your selfish gain.

discover-the-truth.com/2016/11/14/was-rebekah-3-10-years-old-when-married-off-to-isaac/

Fuck off, it's true. If you can't read your own bible you don't deserve to be here.

Are you fucking stupid.

If we culturally appropriate the religion it's going to be in english.

You do understand this EXACT SAME THING happened with Christianity, or do you think the religion was written in english?

We're just repeating what us whites already did, i know this is going to trigger you cunts since you hate muh ebil islam, but the reality is you don't hate the religion, you hate the shitskins behind it.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD
>DO NOT PIST IN THIS THREAD

Shitposting gives Australia its power. Australia supports China and TPP. Do not support Australian shitposting.

Fuck off mate, we sure do not support TPP.

The average aussie was furious when cuck turnbull supported it, we did not want TPP.

As for china, hang around in auspol for a while and you'll see how much we hate gooks.

>666

Nice post Satan you fucking retard.

Thanks mate. Care to point out a single thing wrong with my post, using a logical non feelings based argument?

Don't forget, Hadith says that Muhammad was white. Born in a trading town, he was probably Mediterranean, or a close descendant.

>666

fuck off satan

>Isaac was in his 30s
The bible in KJV translation says 99 years (ninety and nine, 127-99=28) meaning in his late 20s (28)

Married at 40

40-28=12

Rebecca was married off at 12 you fucking mong, not uncommon for the time period

ALSO

>using the old testament as basis for modern Christianity
that's how I know you are bullshitting

Muhammad also had black slaves.

sunnah.com/bukhari/95/17

This.

Are you fucking dumb. The entire point of this thread is that whites turned christianity from the nasty old testament into the nice new testament.

I'm saying we can fucking do it AGAIN with islam.

We've done it once, we can do it again.

sage

Fuck off and die

Can we change the horrible bearded look? Also haven't fucked a goat yet but willing to learn

>new testament is literally the basis for Christianity and was written by Arabs within a few hundred years of the death of Christ

there has literally never been any Christianity ever that was not based on the new testament

you are implying whites magically made the new testament and that can be done again with Islam

>haven't fucked a goat yet
Maybe you should try Texas.

If you want to understand Islam read Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin.

If you want to convince people maybe you should make a targeted argument and not spam the same thing in every thread.

We can change everything about the religion that the arab goatfuckers put in and make it a WHITE RELIGION.

Just like we did with christianity. We can keep the good bits about no homosex, women dressing modestly and community.

We can cut out the rape and pedophilia shit.

I'm not just implying it, it fucking happened. Europeans (and the church) took a desert religion and made it respectable.

Christianity is an offshoot of the old jewish testament, they're the same fucking god (yahweh).

Whites HAVE done this before and it's insulting to suggest we can't do it again.
Only a fucking faggot leftie would be terrified of this, because they know we'll be stoning their fag ass soon enough.

And the best fucking part? The moment a leftie tries to attack us for stoning them to death we can call them a islamophobic bigot!

And the lefties will turn on eachother and fight over it!

What's the fucking point of being a member of a religion you ''created''/modified? God isn't some make-your-own-god bullshit, faggot. You can't just hop in religions and start doing your own shit. The ''europeans took christianity and added rationality to it'' is a far more complex story than what your bullshit arab mind can comprehend.

The user is saying that white people are better at Islam and that if the West would do well with it.

Is this incorrect?

It may be complex, but we managed it. And if i was a shitskin why would i be advocating the instant closing of borders via islamic hegemony.

Islam is not fucking tied to sandniggers, despite what you think. You've been reading leftie propaganda, hell you might even think it's a race, not a religion.

Think about how we could harness it and be immune to critique. Someone calls us out for stoning gay people? They're a racist islamophobe!

This. I'm not saying we should accept arabs, or arabic islam.

I'm saying we fucking steal islam from them, keep the bits that go along with traditional european culture and cut the rest out.

We can manage that and the rewards are fucking worth it.

Why would we need to make Islam a white religion anyways
Literally just get whites to stop being pussies and do something for once instead of being hippies and we're good to go.
Islam will not magically fix the problem.

I'm all for stoning faggots and burninng trannies, hell I actively seek out stirring shit up with those groups.

The thing is you cannot make an Arab religion with 1B followers globally, who are outpacing white births and are increasingly more radical, into a white man's religion. Not now, anyways. They can reach each other too easily and anyone trying to change their holy teachings will be met with immediate backlash.

It might HAVE been possible, but good fucking luck now lul.

The reason i am mentioning this idea is because 50% of whites are now pussified left leaning faggots.

Christianity has died because of it. But with islam, they cannot call us out on anything.

They will be FORCED to accept it or become right wing themselves, get it?

We're putting them between a rock and a hard place, they cannot fucking win by remaining leftist!

There is something to this. The Alt-Right Should convert, skip the pedo shit, double down on the rape culture and jew hatred.

INSHALLAH I AGREE

Sounds good mate. Thing is I believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God and how hes depicted in the Quran turns me off

Yep, see my post here We don't have to go full rape culture, but we keep all the shit about women being modest and punished for cheating/whoring.

We can restore traditional gender roles overnight, we can force leftists to either accept islam or turn right wing themselves.

This can be changed mate.

>women
>doing what they like
>not both destructive and self destructive

>We can manage that and the rewards are fucking worth it.
Allah rewards the pious.

He wants to make his own version of Islam, as far as i gathered. What is he? Some kind of fucking Prophet? What gives him the power to create a ''white Islam''? Will Allah abide by the rules of this idiot?
And if he means just ''Whites adopting regular islam''; Why the fuck? As mentioned in the thread, i wouldn't want to marry my 9 year old daughter to some old faggot, nor have ninjas as females.

You're an idiot, evem for an australian. Good job on that bait. I gobbled it up good. Fuck off. People didn't make Christianity better, they fucked it up beyond repair so much that to be a good Christian is hard since the Church have been corrupted for so much time. The Rennaisance happened as a feeling of Man and God together. It's a desconstruction of Christianity. They didn't attempt to change it per se. Just a bunch pedophiles and warmongerers, who are in their deserved place in hell.

They'll call it cultural appropriation, willing to bet on it 100%. They're say that the racist white man is wrecking the cultural heritage of Muslims and the whole shebang.

It doesn't force them into anything if white guys do it, especially if we aren't taking it to the same extremities that the natives do.

The key is remove the white guy from the equation so they can't say anything about it, and that defeats the purpose.

To build on what is saying, you either convert and go fucking hard with everything and not let up at all, forcing them to realize it's an issue, or you take the small "good" portions but have white men removed so it cannot be racism or ebil white men where the media can just "happen" to omit they're muslim

I agree brother. White nations must accept Islam either voluntarily or by the sword.

White Australian women must open their wombs to their Islamic conquerors. It is natural and inevitable.

i believe islam will save western civilization

>Just a bunch pedophiles and warmongerers, who are in their deserved place in hell, that changed a bunch of it to suit their own desires.*

Wait, who changed what? The Protestants or the Catholics?

Cause the Catholics have most of the pedo shit going on.

>you're thinking this is achmed
>satan trips

user, I...

>He wants to make his own version of Islam
I hope not. The strength of Islam comes from following it correctly, unlike the mudslimes.

>i wouldn't want to marry my 9 year old daughter to some old faggot
This is a meme. It is contradicted with other Hadith and most importantly the Quran.

Kill yourself trash.

i don't completely disagree with you. i think Islam, in the hands of whites, would be a force for good. unfortunately the problem isn't the spread of Islam in europe its the spread of semitic arab DNA in europe. you can't unring a bell and you can't turn a brown child white. the influx is bad because of the blood, not the beliefs.

your strategy is dangerous. the day we become muslim is the day (((they))) denounce islam as warlike and evil

have you ever noticed that back in the day Arabs were actual desert dwellers? In movies, in music they were recognized as such, and sought out for their knowledge. But now they are nothing more but a political currency.

Why is that?

And if that's the case, we win anyway and they're forced to become right wing.

We're forcing a redpill before it becomes too late and we're flooded with arabs.

Stop posting ugly Arab women in hijabs, start posting beautiful white girls in hijabs.

Hopefully all white women will eventually wear the veil.

>implying converts won't unironically benefit

Both. I don't even know what dogma to follow anymore. I just pray and try not to be a shameless bastard and hope that God understands the circumstances.

>white sharia
>no space marines
>no rape gangs
kys

well shit. you got 'em twice. clearly kek is with you in this plan.brb getting a Koran

I got a better idea. Make Instanbul Constsntinople again. Funny how when North Africa was Christian two thousand years ago it was a center of culture and commerce giving the west some of the greatest philosophers ever. Now all it produces are goat fuckers.

cheers mate. we should make a /white islam/ general if there's enough anons interested.

we can outline some plans for how to interpret the scripture so we're not savages, but also retain the good bits.

and also educate our fellow whites on what a good plan this is and how it does not mean accepting subhumans, but rather purging our own degenerates.

>Why is that?
Corruption and their clergy.

>the problem isn't the spread of Islam in europe its the spread of semitic arab DNA in europe
This.

However our hands are tied. At least with Islam you can turn the hoodlums into slaves or castrate them (historically common) and put them to work.

Fuck off Ahmed. Islam is a lie created by a raging illiterate pedophelic sandnigger who wanted an excuse to do whatever he wanted. This board believes in Kek.

fuck off satan

That doesn't explain enough. Even my own dad was a piece of shit.

You could create that board on double-Sup Forums too.

any white person who believes in islam is worse than a nigger

Islam is the future you degenerate.

>"Us whites" as if you're fooling anyone.

You can't become an islamic theologian without learning arabic, which not many whites do, so we'd all be taking orders from arabs anyway. It's a shit religion for shitskins, such as yourself.

fuck off Achmed..

The old testaments were not fucking written in english you know.

We can translate it and use an english version mate, its not that hard in the modern age.

What religion do you think is better? Cuck christianity that let women get rights?
Athiesm?

>learning a new language is too hard
>better give up now goyim

>666
>LET'S EMBRACE THE RELIGION THAT SPENT THE LAST 1600 YEARS ENSLAVING AND CONQUERING OUR ANCESTORS
fuck off demon faggot

>Not being able to read

Clearly christianity's served its purpose and is not working out anymore. Madness is trying the same thing over and over and expecting a diff result.

I fully agree with you mate, I've said this numerous times, Islam is a strong and commanding religion. Imagine a Nordic Warrior with a jihadi spirit, nothing could stop us.

No. I may not be the most devout but I will not turn my back on the church or the west and join the first seemingly "strong" group that comes along promising salvation

Such willful treason is for women and numale cucks. I don't care which one you are but fuck off

Burn in hell infidel. Only God will save our souls, do not submit to our enemies or you will burn in hell.

You're advocating for a complete betrayal of our entire history, for some nebulous political gain that you can't possibily predict the result of. This is a fucking retarded idea. You don't jump ship on Christianity, you resurrect it stronger than it was, with the capacity to operate in the modern world. Rebirth faggot.

So? Europeans not using Islam is like not using gunpowder.

Just because we didn't invent it doesn't mean we cannot use it the best way to our advantage.

>we can translate it and use modern english.

Great idea, I'm sure all those Saudis will love to hear your English translation, complete with your modern interpretation of their sacred text. See you at chop chop.

Never too late to give up on a shitty idea.

Mate, learn your history.

Christianity is a desert religion whites stole and made the religion of europe.

If you actually were "loyal" to white religion you would be a pagan.

Christianity was the strong group 2000 years ago.
All i'm proposing is we do what we did, AGAIN.

Too fucking true and they think we're savages.
They think christianity is a white religion, they don't understand it's just the last desert religion we stole.

We did it once, we can do it again.

They won't be able to do shit, what's some saudi faggot going to do in the western world?

>N-no! 666 means I speak the truth.
You got exposed by your own post number.

Get fucked. Don't bother defending yourself. You know I speak facts.

Shut the fuckup ya dumb aussie cunt.
I know your game.

>i...i have no argument so i'll just meme

You can't dispute what i'm saying, you uneducated trash.

I'm not here to convince you though, so thanks for the bumps. I know the rational people who can read what i've written and engage in a discussion are going to be convinced.

>All these Muslims in Australia
You realise this would result in even more mass immigration from the Mid-East into our countries? Of people that are deeply hostile to all the ideas that have come out of Europe in the last 1000 years? They believe we have been their enemy since the very beginning. They want to force submission to their God.

The only way Islam can help Europeans is by providing a common enemy that forces unity and strength to fight.

Once the population converts to his religion, like you're suggesting, any-fucking-thing he wants. That's why we need to stop them.

Jesus is God

This man has sensible policies for a bright tomorrow.
Tyr Alex Jones for like 3 months - you're fucking paranoid but he doesn't pander, speaks his fucking mind & talks about his own thinking - very unchurchy. churches are fucked but there is creation don't be insane look at this universe it has been created do you realize how many 'coincidences' there are that are not possible under the accident theory? The same fucking foundations that control every thing and are globalist have also been pushing the accident theory for 100 years.

What are you on about.

If a white nation becomes islamic, we're not bound to the fucking king of saudi arabia. We can tell him to fuck off, we have nuclear weapons.

We won't be pussified either. We can tell him to hand over mecca or we'll glass it and he'll know we're serious because we're now fucking islamic and don't shy away from war.

Get it?

No, you're just a shitposter. You know damn well you speak nonsense. That's all you strayans do. If I started arguing I'd get drawn in like I already am.
Grade-A aussie shitposting. It has a way of making you reply. I'll have to close the thread.

Or how bout you just make a new religion in retaliation to islam, similar to how christianity was made in retaliation to judaism.

>They think christianity is a white religion
Islam demotes Jesus to prophet-status, which is really smart. It literally rejects God is a jew. It kills the 'kike on a stick' meme.

>You realise this would result in even more mass immigration from the Mid-East into our countries?
No it wouldn't. White conversion is the antithesis of immigration. With Islam, we would actually have a reason to block immigration.

>Operation Trojan Achmed
also checked for satan trips

Exactly.

All of you with loyalty to christianity, you're fucking goy manipulated by kikes.

Don't get me wrong, i admit it contributed heaps to europe. But it's time is up and it was never the "real" european religion. Paganism was.

But just like christianity, we can discard the old bullshit and bring in new and more effective religion to make europe better.

This is the exact same thing we did once before, we can do it again.

Christianity started out as a sandnigger kike religion and look at what we turned it into.
We can make islam a religion that gels well with european culture, quite easily. It already matches us on a lot of shit, we just need to interpret it more moderately and cut out the child rape/murder shit.

>666
sums a lot of up. fucking heretical goyim.

whites did turn christinianity into a semi-rational faith via Luther's reformation. Problem being it took 1500 fucking years to do so
what you're suggesting is essentially resetting the cycle, reforming islam until rational islamic thinkers appear, make the faith's civic and moral hold weaker, and once again losing the once righteous flock to atheism and humanism
once that happens there would be a need for yet ANOTHER old fashioned faith to reset it and repeat, effectively keeping humanity from progressing in science and tech literally forever

I'd much rather just wait. wait until BLM, Antifa and Nation of Islam riot themselves to a pariah status and the first world forces even more people adopt a Trump/Farage/Wilders/Le Pen mindset without hampering the other aspects of civilization
it's literally happening all around Europe as we speak. not even the most brainwashed sweden yesfag here would contest that in modern times people NEVER hated muslims as much as they do right now, and the trend will continue simply because of social dynamic - as long as muslims won't change

and let's face it
muslims can't change. way too stupid, backwardly and a good % of them arrived in the first world literally just now. cultural and racial tensions will rise until the entire EU's leading bodies essentially become like Hungary and will shoa the muslims into exile or the literal ground

I get your point mate, but with modern technology and existing european culture we can adapt the 2 much quicker.

Whites as we are are quite civilised and will adapt well. Islam won't drag us back to the dark ages, the only reason arab countries are shit is because they're subhumans.

Islam is an excuse for people afraid to admit race is an issue.

The huge difference is in Islam the Quran is only the Quran if you read it in Arabic. So Islam basically forces you to learn Arabic to even be able to participate in the religion in any meaningful way. Your next issue is Islam needs heavy reformations and westernization to ever be remotely useful which can take hundreds of years considering Christianity's history. This is also of course ignoring that the Arabs are clearly not going to respect any sort of reformed western Islam and they'd still see you as infidels and want to blow you up, rape your women, and suck up your welfare.

That makes ZERO logical sense. The reason white men need Islam is because they are flabby, weak, cuckolded faggots, who can't control their women, spend all their time on stupid hobbies like video games, and are generally huge losers who get beat up by blacks and browns and antifa leftists.

White men don't need to change Islam, they need to let it turn them back into fucking men again, before it's too fucking late, and the entire white race goes extinct.

In all honestly our time is probably over and the white race is finished. I've tried to get plenty of white guys to join my MMA gym and lose 50 pounds or so and none of them last past the first week...They always have some sorry fucking excuse, usually related to their inability to stand up to their fat wives, or from their total lack of fucking discipline and their penchant for pissing away their time on frivolities like anime and sports.