The Troubles

So Sup Forums, who was/is right?

Ireland, of course.

The Irish are nation surrounded by sea, yet when we needed the potatoes they didn't even bother to fish.

People that stupid don't deserve freedom

>cause famine
>blame Irish for famine

Limey 20yr old twat

>Britain is a nation surrounded by sea.
>Takes all Ireland's potatoes.

Ignore the fleg, fighting the system from within with a glorious dual citizenship. Brexit got nothing on me.

All that fighting and decades later it just gets given away to Ahmeds. What a waste.

Based Maggie.
Fuck the Taigs

England is going to be a Muslim state by 2025 so I'd say their karma is coming to fruition

Irish clay for Irish men.

For all Anglos cry about IRA bombings and Soldier killings, they never had literal prisoners turned loose on their citizens, burning towns to the ground

It's a shame the IRA were so lefty because they were truly inspiring at their peak. And previous to that, the Easter Rising was an act of incredible bravery

That said, the English were put in a shitty position since they couldn't abandon the Proddies in NI, but then again, if they hadn't treated the Catholics like dirt for decades, and hadn't set dogs on, stoned, and shot at peaceful protesters - they wouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place

No red pilled or even intelligent man could ever justify the Black and Tans, the Shankhill Butchers' barabarism

It's too bad the Irish didn't kick out the first invaders, the Spanish. Ireland was precucked for the English.

All taigs will hang on the day of the rope

Divide & conquer.
Working for a monarchy, having your egos massaged & then getting fucked over by said monarchy.
Thinks the monarchy is for show.
Except there has been no regime change, EVER.
Lost 2 generations of parents.
Floundering around like imbeciles.
Thread starter is schil

Plastic paddys are clueless fucks aren't they?

Suck some more commie dick faggot.

Anglo is correct

I've studied the Troubles extensively throughout school and college

I'll spare the ridiculous details but Britain are absolute cunts and 99% to blame

Britain - you can have your country back but we're gonna keep some of it just to fuck some more shit up

You know how much tension still exists in border counties??

Funny that a country being cucked by a stronger foreign power is jealous of a country that actually fought back and achieved something

Enjoy putins cock btw

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH

HERRRIIITTAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE I
THE I
THE I R A!

what's wrong, lad? Didn't your fucktard pope intercede for you yet?
Don't your prayers work, faggot?
And fuck the CofE to death too as well as all you papists now

God Save the Queen and the Pope.