ITT Degenerate shows the hurt Goyim moral and Hitler would ban

ITT Degenerate shows the hurt Goyim moral and Hitler would ban

RuPaul's Drag Race

The cast of which makes more attractive women than show in OP.

Duck that shit looks like a freak fest

Showd that glorify single motherhood, especially if it involves a teenage girl who shouldn't be having sex to begin with.

Of course it is. It's absolutely amazing.

Will and grace
Friends
Two and a half a man
Dexter
How I met your mother
Seventies show

Actually every american tv show ever made.
I will analyze and dissect them and point out the agendas and social engineering in them.

GO BACK TO PARTY CITY WHERE YOU BELONG OBAMA!

Who here love Skam?

Pic highly related

Tired-ass showgirl...

Skins is kino

I see Ginger Minj, Natalie smalls, I think Thorgy thor, acid betty, bianca del rio, and I can't tell you the names of the rest. I only watched seasons 7 & 8 because my cousin rented them on Apple tv. Does that make me degenerate?

Do it user, I had an ex who loved most of those shows. Chick was brainwashed to a t

Can you tell me the secret agenda behind Dexter with your analyzing and dissecting skills? I like that show but I fail to see how there's a hidden narrative within it...

I know a lot of you are going to hate this but you know it's true.

Its actually a pretty good show. The lgbt and trans community is divided over rupaul because a bunch of them are offended by it. Show itself is basically no different than stuff like face off.

Not him but if I had to guess, probably the people Dexter murders will embody specific personalities.

Whenever I'm out and one of the girls will bring up TV one of them mentions this show. I've only seen the movie, which is actually #2, not the first; but I always tell girls I'm with that: "Everything I ever needed to know about love I learned from 'Sex and the City.'"

It's not entirely a lie, but it mostly is; here's the breakdown:

>be chad
>be rich
>meet women in exotic locations
>give women shoes and purses
>don't speak to the woman
>seriously, the male to female text could fit on a single page
>let women backstab each other
>buy flowers
>leave notes
>leave unexpectedly
>return after they had a few glasses of wine
>don't talk, but if you must talk as if you were directing or instructing
>sex

I still can't wrap my head around how wealthy she is.

why the hell are they offended about a show that supports lgbt people and donates to their charities

Because it drag queens apparently confuse the public perspective about what trannies are and it triggers them.

Talmudvison is 99% cancer

Literally every show set in modern times and in the universe in which we exist. All shows set in recent times 80's, 90's etc. are all degenerate too.

Long time ago I remember that Sup Forums tried to cancel this shit, there was a redphilled image about this show but never seen any new news abot this shit.

A shame, because if you ignore/take out the SJW shit, Feminist shit, millenial design of some characters, the shitty CGI of some scenes, the TeenRomanceDrama and the Lesbo shit at the end, then this would have been fucking great, I liked a lot of the Korra stories.
This series have much potential to expand the Avatar universe, but thanks to make it appeal to the degenerates then we won't have more.

season 3 was alright

Why Dexter?:(

This, the fuck man

>Actually every american tv show ever made.
Even Stargate SG1? Tbh it's also part Canadian. (Don't take in count the episode they fight space nazis in the 4th-5th season more and less, that's more than obvious)
Can't defend Atlantis even less Universe.
And what about UK series, wasn't there one with a Black lancelot and a Black King Artur.
You should analise other countries too user.

>dexter
>chick fantasy of "good" psychopath with fee fees
>not degenerate

>men are so much better at everything that a women's fashion design show targeted to women is casted entirely by men

How is Dexter a chick fantasy?
He is super akward/autistic

Oy vey goyim psychopaths are good people just like those refugees!

you're thinking of masuka

Mostly anything that airs here or all of it, depends of how you look at it.

they took based Sliders off Netflix. Bing is sliding it hard, showing cheeseburgers.

F

Why is this show Jewish? Explain

because you're a faggot. get out 88!

was Frasier red pill
>show about liberal twig boy brothers who struggle to be real men
>most episodes involve them learning to reclaim their masculinity to find happiness
>or scolding them for being to liberal or elitist

thanks to sex and the city and shit like promise rings (keeping the hymen but doing everything else) popularizing anal sex, millennials are getting ass cancer like crazy right now

created and written by a gay jew to influence and degenerate straight women

Natural selection is a wonderful thing

sounds like it. i never watched it because they just seemed like prissy faggots

>A shame, because if you ignore/take out the SJW shit, Feminist shit, millenial design of some characters, the shitty CGI of some scenes, the TeenRomanceDrama and the Lesbo shit at the end, then this would have been fucking great, I liked a lot of the Korra stories.
>This series have much potential to expand the Avatar universe, but thanks to make it appeal to the degenerates then we won't have more.

I always wondered if I made the right decision to completely ignore this series after the glory that was Avatar and you've confirmed it for me. RIP Avatar.

The graphic novels look kind of nice though and continue Aang the real non-cucked Avatar's story...might have to pick them up.

>Talmudvison
Fucking hell my sides.

I dont watch TV. Can you explain how the show actually makes women anymore degenerate than they already are?

its actually really good
Fraiser himself is more like a Hank Hill type of character in some episodes
as in he's being a good human being and the world shits on him for it until the end of the episode

Watch it. One of the best shows that destroys liberal elitists.