If you see something strange from SS agents

From CNN:
President Donald John Trump issued a new measure regarding Secret Service personnel.
Agents must wear new “modest smaller hands” in order to give the President a less uncomfortable feel when being addressed.
We had an exclusive interview with the President where he explained the reasoning behind this move. “I know these guys should be intimidating, but sometimes it’s overwhelming to give a handshake to such individuals. With this new measure they will be more in line with the new government”.
The new Secret Service equipment is part of the President’s 50 billion USD defense plan budget increase. The President also emphasized that his administration will issue the “modest hands” in 3 different colors (white, hispanic and black) in order to be more racially sensitive.

Inb4 shill, shareblue, MODS, slide thread.

BUMP

Hey mexico you dropped your head

Hey burger you dropped your shit in aisle 5.

Funny coming from a country where the water makes everyone shit themselves

You live in shit
Stop talking

You're only making the wall taller by spreading these fake news.

remember sage goes in the options field.

Nice slide thread btw.

>Feminism
>Affirmative Action
>Government sponsored genocide
>Being jewed from every side

But hey, at least you can drink water from the tap.

>when the first four posts have OP bumping three times
>no source
saged mehico intlektual

Mentioning sage is not permitted, enjoy your ban.

>BODY SHAMING IS WORSE THAN MURDER!!!!

>....

>lol President tinyhands!!!! Why he so orange tho????

I like your source, it says it all about these facts.

Hey man simmer down no need to lose your head over some banter

>he unironically thinks mods will ban for saying they're saging obvious shill threads

>Have legitimate try at shitposting: 0 bumps
>Shills spamming shit: 1000 bumps
>Believing this is a legit thread: only a leaf

>F
>A
>G

kek

source cnn.com

hand size is a touchy thing for some men

Didn't realize, you actually made me lol irl.

Typical mexicant, lives in filth and squalor knowing he can be viciously murdered anytime by ruthless drug cartels backed by corrupt government but insists his country is superior

The really stupid thing about this shit is that there is a grain of truth to it; Secret Service agents are sometimes known to sport prosthetic hands.

It's been an ongoing thing for a long time. They do it so they can keep their real hand on their guns without making people tense or afraid. It's seriously been a practice for at least a decade to my personal knowledge.

Yeah I know, I actually just did the thread because I tought it was a funny joke, only wanted to trigger some burgers.

>Lives in filth
Man it's like if you have some money in Mexico it doesn't suck so much.

>From CNN:
>President Donald John Trump issued a new measure regarding Secret Service personnel.
>Agents must wear new “modest smaller hands” in order to give the President a less uncomfortable feel when being addressed.
>We had an exclusive interview with the President where he explained the reasoning behind this move. “I know these guys should be intimidating, but sometimes it’s overwhelming to give a handshake to such individuals. With this new measure they will be more in line with the new government”.
>The new Secret Service equipment is part of the President’s 50 billion USD defense plan budget increase. The President also emphasized that his administration will issue the “modest hands” in 3 different colors (white, hispanic and black) in order to be more racially sensitive.
Ask me, a retired SS agent. Both hands are fake, because the guys hands are inside his coat keeping a full auto rifle warm, happy, and ready.

Can you upload a photo of your fake hands?