Today more than 1...

Today more than 1.5 million people marched in PERU against the new gender ideology that wants to be introduced in schools.

Other urls found in this thread:

peru21.pe/actualidad/mis-hijos-no-te-metas-asi-se-vive-marcha-nivel-nacional-vivo-2272830
twitter.com/hashtag/conmishijosnotemetas
youtube.com/watch?v=at4LFCI4Cpk&feature=share
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good job peru, show them kikes whos boss

What sort of ideology is it specifically?

bump
No more cultural Marxism

SJW LGBTQWTFISTHISSHIT gender ideology

do you have a link I could read?

This is why non-white nations will survive. They don't put up with kike bullshit.

Yes please, LINK.

wtf remove leaf

fleur de lys

OP

Links or we are all going to believe pic related is to celebrate some national holiday.

OP what's his new gender ideology? Are we talking trans bathrooms? What's wrong with that?

What is pic? Mycenae?

Where is Peru?

>Where is Peru?
>Cant even google

amerikan education

Build wall

Pic is Inca ruins in Chile.

Sage.

peru21.pe/actualidad/mis-hijos-no-te-metas-asi-se-vive-marcha-nivel-nacional-vivo-2272830

It's literally nothing...

I googled conmishijosnotemetas and it looks real.

twitter.com/hashtag/conmishijosnotemetas

Of course the (((neutral media))) in Peru is heavily promoting the gender identity snowflake side.
We really need to kill all journalists, marxist ideology is the strongest in journalism school and has the biggest effect on society.

what? its certainly not fucking nothing.
millions marched in cities all over the country to oppose gender snowflake shit being shove down children's throats in school.

OY VEY
BAD GOYIM
BE MORE TOLERANT

Saqsaywaman.

Can you explain it to us in more detail, Argentinian? What is the policy they're protesting?

My country let this happen a long time ago
oh, if I could know what was going on

Thanks. You've been there yourself? Are these your photos? Is roastie in first pic your gf?

Do you have other photos of your travels?

An important read

Is the media in South America as shitty as ours? I mean, do they care about gender politics?

You know, here they do, and a lot.

"ideología de género" aka gender ideology

They want to force schools to teach gender as biological rather than cultural.
Basically throw away the whole concept of "gender is a social construct".
The also want to remove penalties for those who don't respect "gender identity" and such.

That's basically it.

after that bus about boys with vagina and girls with penis, I don't know what to think :/

You don't have ideia.

Not as bad as Spain, your country has gone completely off the reservation when it comes to Political Correctness. But still pretty bad.
About half of the journalists here would probably identify themselves as marxist or trotskists if you pressed them about it.

actually, it was the opposite, the bus was controversial because it said:
"boys have a penis
girls have a vagina"

what you think?

which makes it even worse.
I am sorry about it Spain
Once I met a Spaniard, cool guy, he hated refugees as much as I do

Yes. It's Jew controlled I would guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=at4LFCI4Cpk&feature=share

here we are in the news, notice the pepe, we get branded as radicals for sporting a mix between the first republican flag and the spanish empire flag

at 3:16

EL PERUARRRRRIOOOO!

PERU DEALS THE FIRST BLOW AGAINST THE DESTRUCTION!

Yes, particularly Argentina
At this point you can't even hint at the fact that you're right wing or you'll get shit on

I've posted that link before, they are a fringe group and not the actual pediatricians group of america

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians
>The group's membership as of 2016 is estimated at 500 members,[4][5] in contrast to the AAP's over 60,000 members

A wild PEPE was spotted in the march

>nonwhites yet again BTFOing the Jewish agenda that whites fell for and now promote and salivate over
Is the eternal anglo the truth?

Feels bueno man

BASED
A
S
E
D

Link is this vid Pepe from here is also spotted

got a fucking link, ffs?

not a single mention on any news site

this is bullshit
fuck you, OP