"Hey user, I saw you looking at some nazi forum on your phone. Y-you aren't racist, a-are you? user?"

"Hey user, I saw you looking at some nazi forum on your phone. Y-you aren't racist, a-are you? user?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLI3fSgccZU
youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're goddamn right I am. Now get back in the kitchen, nigger, or your ass will be out in the field.

is she supposed to be attractive?

weaverat

Of course not babe. Not let's make some babies.

Hi

Yeah, but don't worry, I have a negress fetish. If you behave yourself, before I dump you for a white girl, I'll plant my Aryan seed in your womb and give you that light eye, yellow skin mutt baby you have always dreamed about.

Yes, nigger, I am.

>she

"It isn't a nazi forum"

she is. i dislike nigs. but if you don't see how that could be attractive, you either jerk off way too much or you're a faggot. now without cosmetics and hair work it could be a whole different story. but as a man if you don't find that attractive you're mentally ill

>tfw i regularly browse Sup Forums with my black gf
she only gets bothered by the overuse the word nigger desu

This is a no slide zone
Shoo shoo shlomo

Josh Dolin

Adrienne Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

it's the blowjob lips and color contrast when you insert your penis into her vagina, cum and watch the semen drip out. also the quality of orgasms they give. they are not attractive per se.

>browsing Sup Forums on your phone
phone posters need to be genocided

why the fuck were you looking at my phone? you are fired

Big eyes, puffy lips, high cheek bones, asymmetrical face....yeah she's pretty attractive imo

She sees my superior race and is stunned then I walk away as I am an Aryan God and she's an animal.

This is how it usually goes when I meet the negroid race.
youtube.com/watch?v=fLI3fSgccZU

She has white facial features, but I agree that she isn't very attractive

The commonality you'll see in these threads (they get posted daily) is that the OP image is a black girl that looks remarkably white besides the skin color.

Good as it gets for negros

>Swede thinks he should be the one to decide which people should be systematically killed
O I am laffin

Kys traitor and your nigger gf as well

You'll be genocided anyway, whether you're a phone poster or not.

social darwinism dictates that this should not be the case. can't say the same for you people desu famaalam

Only race is the white one you nigger bitch

Hey officer. Day of the rake when?

>Israel
>88
i agree fellow Chosen!

who are you and why are you in my house?

leave before I call the po po.

>not bleaching nigresses

"suck my dick slave, make your white master happy"
could get kinky

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD BECAUSE ANTIFAS GOT BTFO TODAY
SAGE AND IGNORE

>implying I would associate with niggers

sorry niggeress I'm already taken and she is WHITE which already makes her 10x better than you.

No, we don't mix with these people.
youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU

"Yes, Karolayne, I am. I have told you many times that even if I were to bring you home my whole family would make you leave and would just be embarrassing for you. Go away, I don't wanna get shot by Wanderley for being seen talking to you."

That tattoo and tattoos in general are fucking disgusting and degenerate.

So chimps can speak english fluently now?

I'll play slave and master with you but you can't be my wife.

>She has white facial features
wtf? this is like..."WE ARE KANGS"

You forgot her small brain and wirey hair

It isn't attractive because I think of what the offspring of such a mating would look like. I would much rather lay with a heavy set White woman with good genetics than an "attractive" griss-if there even is such a thing.

"WTF are you doing outside of your cage? Go back or no KFC for dinner!"

Does she know she'll always be a nigger?

Dear,
Nazis were fighting against a globalist machine set to institute a federal bank in Germany, and, Europe. Now lets talk about ((6million)) ways to fake a holicaust, shall we?

Why are you in my house, I'm apart of the Klan. Get out of my house now.

Gonorrhea

In 2014, 55.4% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2014 was 405.4 cases per 100,000 population, which was 10.6 times the rate among whites (38.3). This disparity has changed little in recent years. This disparity was similar for black men (10.6 times) and black women (10.7 times).

Chlamydia

In 2014, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,117.9 cases per 100,000, a 6.2% decrease from the 2010 rate of 1,167.5 cases per 100,000. The rate of chlamydia among black women was 5.7 times the rate among white women (1,432.6 and 253.3 per 100,000 women, respectively). The chlamydia rate among black men was 7.3 times the rate among white men (772.0 and 105.5 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

Syphilis
38.1% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks.

The overall 2014 rate for blacks was 5.4 times the rate for whites, while the 2013 rate was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2014, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 9.2 times the rate among white women.

In 2014, the rate of congenital syphilis was 38.2 cases per 100,000 live births among blacks. Race/ethnicity for cases of congenital syphilis is based on the mother’s race/ethnicity. This rate was 10.3 times the rate among whites (3.7 cases per 100,000 live births).

Baby you can call me Thomas Jefferson.

Whites are dying out, We only colonize when we have the better numbers faggot.

1 white child > 1000 niglets

Ever singly "black" woman who gets posted who is even moderately attractive is not fully black but mixed with something to some degree. Either with whites or asians or both. Pure blacks just look extremely negroid, you know the type.

Nah, you got it all wrong babe. You should check out Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story never told.

why couldn't poland conquer and colonize ottomans?

those are some big words, taysheequa.

why dont you have some grape drank and calm down?

Poland couldn't conquer shit, they are fucking pussies like France. Also nice digi

This is why I love nips. Always smart enough to tell right from wrong.

People who look at someone else's phone are the epitome of busybody rude niggers.

I instantly lose all respect for someone when I see them doing it and consider them lower than dirt.

haha...Ph Ph Phone?

yea, she wishes she was born asian

>also the quality of orgasms they give.
You cutfags should stick to gay buttsecks as circumsicion intended.

What's wrong with that? I like the black girls that are just slightly mixed. It cuts some of the the harsh features.

what does she think of Sup Forums?

someone post the original *BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP* copy paste

NIGGER

she's definitely more aware of jews now

is she hot?

I wanna fuck a black girl so bad.....
how do I get one?

Now you have to redpill her on the niggers.

do you know any?

Refine racism

>asymmetrical

nigga wut you think that word means?

yes. I actually live in an area with a pretty high black population. I work with a lot of black girls too. Most of them are gross, hideous, overweight, and have names like Princess, but there's a few decent ones.

"Y-you know Sup Forums??"

are you a chad?

>Let's make some herpes

she isn't that attractive

the Nosen one has spoken

im sorry i dont think i know you. back the fuck off sheboon ... i said back the fuck off. SUPRESING FIRE!!!

Why does everyone asking one of these questions stutter like a goddamned retard?