Woman Regrets World’s Most ‘Extreme’ Haunted House

breitbart.com/california/2015/11/02/woman-regrets-worlds-extreme-haunted-house/

>Visitors to McKamey Manor are slapped around, soaked with water and fake blood, placed in straight jackets and cages and have cockroaches and tarantulas placed on their faces. The experience can reportedly last anywhere from four to eight hours, and because of its highly interactive nature, no visit is ever the same as the last.

>It clicked in my head, ‘I don’t know these people. It could be any kind of gas; I have no idea,’” Milligan told the paper. “So I was plugging my nose because I was scared, like, ‘I don’t know where I am; I don’t understand this. I thought this was going to be a haunted house.’”

>Milligan added that she thought she was “going to die” of drowning after she was placed in a pool of shallow water with a cage on top, where she claims the attraction’s actors held her head under water even after she begged them to stop.

>McKamey films each visitor he takes through his attraction and conducts “exit interviews” with them to see how they enjoyed it. In Milligan’s interview (seen below), she said she “never felt” that she was being tortured and said she had done everything of her own “free will.” But the woman told the Union-Tribune she had only said that so that McKamey would keep the videotape of her experience as evidence.

>Still, McKamey appears to be handling the increased scrutiny just fine; he told Breitbart News that the Manor currently has a 27,000-person waiting list and is in the process of moving to a bigger and “more extreme” location.

It's a haunted house where people rough you up "facebashed" style and you're not allowed to return contact or they kick you out

What do you guys think about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5222646/
m.youtube.com/user/McKameyManor/videos?shelf_id=2&sort=dd&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=H7S1a3jML4Q
watchfree.to/watch-2a80eb-The-Blackout-Experiments-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not allowed to return contact or they kick you out

sounds kind of faggy

There's a horror documentary called "The Blackout Diaries" about these types of haunted houses, there was even an okay article about Blackout on Cracked before it turned to shit.

Seemingly, the main thing people who are massively into it and not just for a giggle before they're shown non simulated rape use it to cope with severe trauma in their life and when Blackout eventually tells them they can't do anything more for them, they seem to go a bit mental with no idea what to do.

The people that run these places are very selective about what's allowed to be filmed

imdb.com/title/tt5222646/

Interesting but overall shitty look at this type of shit, hard to find a lot of info because it seems quite secretive.

Why do people want to be treated like shit?
I'll never understand the cuck meme.

>Why do people want to be treated like shit?
That's what happens when you embrace your "feminine side"

its a feminist thing. watch facial abuse vids.

>What do you guys think about that?
>1 post by this ID
I think this is a slide thread and not Sup Forums related.
Saged and reported

I'm having you banned.

"muh slide thread"

fuck off faggot

I'm a haunted house enthusiast. I've also volunteered in several as an actor and guide. Haunted houses are a great, campy scarefest for the normies. And honestly, that's perfectly the way it is.

These types of "Extreme" haunted houses aren't scary in that way at all. You are essentially forking over a large sum of money to have a bunch of strangers physically assault you in the dark.

I went to one, being ignorant of how they did things. One of the actors smacked me in the back of the head with a blunt object and the friend I went with had their wallet stolen.

These places are the niggers of scare houses. Don;t go to them.

post pics

This is one step away from volunteering to be on FacialAbuse or some weird dom/cuck movie.

Post pics of what?

I watched Mr.Nightmares video on this.

>pay to have yourself be basically tortured
>not allowed to return contact
The ultimate cuckoldry.

True men embrace struggle, sure, but they hit their opponents back twice as hard.

Ive heard of this shit before. It sound fucking horrible.

This is fucking stupid. Who would actually go to that? They hit and grope you while they fart on you and shove things in your mouth. Only the most degenerate cucks would pay to psychologically fucked.

It's not a large amount of money. You donate 1 50lb bag of dog and you get in, It's like a charity i think

>not allowed to return contact or they kick you out

Will they kick me out if I get a boner?

Also slide thread, fuck off shill.

It was a big thing on /x/ a couple years ago. The guy who runs it does it for free (you just have to donate a can of dog food to some animal charity). He's a sadist.

All they do is yell at you over & over again. People quit not because they are scared but because it just gets monotonous to have some ICP goober dom you.

Either way you are paying for self abuse

If they do not tell you exactly what is going on and with your consent than it is violating your rights. I would literally kill someone if they forced me into a cage and waterboarded me. The only way I can see them doing that is if there is consent on both sides.
> the attraction’s actors held her head under water even after she begged them to stop.
I would try to kill someone if they did that to me

That's against the rules senpai. You gotta sign a waiver and you can't fight back

You gotta sign a waiver beforehand, senpai

Why would I sign a waiver saying, torture me even if it is against my will? I can see legally why people sign a waiver, but seriously, if someone tried to waterboard me and stick me in a cage, I am not going to lay back and take it because of something I signed. I hardly think the fine print is signing away all of your natural rights. But hey maybe it does. I am just saying that if I tell someone not to violate me, and they continue to, then expect a defensive force.

This. I'm sure you can dig up some of the old /x/ threads if you're interested, OP. A lot of the people who went here were seriously traumatized, to the point that they were convinced they were getting stalked.

Just weird shit in general. The owners and "actors" who did the torturing were threatening people who left bad reviews via social media. Someone claiming to be the guy's wife was even posting on /x/, after an user sent her a screencap of the thread to her Facebook.

No doubt the owners are sadistic. The only shit that seemed questionable legally was trying to get people to sign shit immediately after an 8-hour session saying they would never disclose what exactly happened to them.

You probably shouldn't go to one of these cuckfests then.

exactly.
a previous post said this is like one of those facialabuse weird sadist/masochist cuck videos.
not my cup of tea lol

I've been doing a little more digging.

Their requirements:
1. 21 and above only (proof of age).
2. Doctors letter stating you are physically and mentally cleared to participate in MM/Chamber.
3. A background check provided by MM.
4. You have to be screened via Skype with me.
5. Proof of medical insurance.
6. Sign a detailed 30 page waiver.
5. You must pass a portable drug test prior to the show.

Also, they don't take any money, but dog food donations instead for entry.

This reads exactly like a sadomasochistic group sex community. Maybe they don't fuck during the "show", but the experience of trauma can produce feelings of bonding with the sadists running the show, and afterward it wouldn't be hard to convince the women to join in on some after-party fun.

Hence it's not surprising their target audience are women in their 20s.

Old news as fuck
/x/ got into it years ago
they abuse you pretty hard until exhaustion
then it's all stupid circus trash
the thing is your shocked state and almost hypothermia situation does wonders on your mind for this to be effective

The new manor drugs the visitors
you have a lot of footage on their official YouTube page

They chose to go there.

Fucks sake.

>5. You must pass a portable drug test prior to the show.

What for?

Molymeme in the back?

m.youtube.com/user/McKameyManor/videos?shelf_id=2&sort=dd&view=0

It was a mistery during 2013
Now the guy uploads the rides there, omitting parts

Liability, same reason they have to pass a health/psych screening my friend

The background check and skype screening are what set off my alarm bells.

How'd that work out for you?

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

I kinda want to go to one of these and make it through without being little bitch like everyone else is who does this and then tell everyone exactly what they do.

They want to make sure youre not a druggie who will get a heart attack during a show and die.

>Beefy men manhandle you, slap you around, tie you up, put their fingers in your mouth, put their face close to your face
So this is purely a rape fetishist event, right? It's nothing like a haunted house.

who cares

not politcs

fuck off

>One of the actors smacked me in the back of the head with a blunt object and the friend I went with had their wallet stolen.
Where the fuck did you find this place? Craigslist?

>One of the participants was Allison Foggarty

Neat

>he told Breitbart News

stopped reading.

I hope his lawyer fucks that whore up the ass and takes everything she's got
Goddamn pussy and money-grubbing slut

Haunted houses are only for you to take your wife/gf/girl you're interested in so they can be all over you in public in an accepting way and you get them to feel you as a bit more protective
Otherwise it's literally only for women and children
You're fucking sad if that shit scares you and even more so if you do it to "let go and enjoy it" because you're just embracing being a giant pussy

You paid money to be scared not to have your hand held and baloo s jump out at you
Next time know what you're getting into first cuckboy

They leave people in shit like this for hours apparently, no matter how hard they beg.

What are the odds its all recorded and sold to fetish websites?
I really can't think of any other reason beyond straight up sadism.

The horror thing is less like abusing yourself and more like an endurance test.

It would be much better if it were interactive in that the guests could shoot the 'monsters' or whatever

Fucking pussies always ruin it for the rest of us.

I think this is some sodomite garbage.

You can pay a prostitute to use you as a toilet, so what? This is end-times degeneracy.

That looks really unpleasant
I'd rather just eat the dog food

These people know about this before going in.
They pay a fee for God's sake.
The bitch literally asked them to do this

you mean like in that documentary Tickled? That would be messed up.

I want to be treated like shit but not in a scary way unless it's a sexy scary way. I'm trans btw :3

I would kind of be into this extreme rape house thing if it was hot women doing it. And they used toys and their bodies instead of dog food.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7S1a3jML4Q

This shit is just fucking retarded...

watchfree.to/watch-2a80eb-The-Blackout-Experiments-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

going to watch this now

Seriously. What kind of stupid faggot pays to let people bully them?

I want to go and just screech as loud and autistically as I can for four hours straight directly in the guys ear. If they put spiders near me I'm killing them dude. Don't you dare dude. I will stomp the shit out of every spider there is or ever will be

It's illegal to torture people if they don't want it even if they signed a contract beforehand. It wouldn't hold up in court.

Are you 12?

theyre masochists

Something that's been missing information from this discussion
Are the visitors given a safety word?
I get the point of ignoring "No please stop"
but is there anything they can shout if they actually want to be ejected from the tour?