The REAL red pill

Oh man! TALK ABOUT FAKE NEWS!!!

I used to watch these youtubers Styx and Molyneux and I thought I knew everything. I would routinely go and kek university students for believing in the mainstream media.

Then one day as I was getting ready to go apply for a job at the local coal mine I saw the most touching act of bravery I could ever imagine. CNN's trusted anchor Anderson Cooper risking his own life to rescue a small child from exploding fascists.

Since that moment I only get my news from CNN and my life has changed for the better. I lost weight, my acne cleared up and not a day goes by without a hot girl asking me out on a date, that she pays for!

Life has never been better, and I owe it all to CNN and their trusted news anchor Anderson Cooper.

Thanks for this eye opening post! I too will get my news only from CNN.

Wow! That's it for styx! I'm with you Jared.

Let's all join Jared Flanders and only watch the main stream media from now on. What a great idea!

Paid Shills

Thanks guys, I was just doing what any good person would do in that situation. I'm glad you like the show, and that it helped you so much. If you guys are interested in watching, you can find it on CNN weekdays at 8 P. M.

WTF! I LOVE CNN NOW!

Wow you faggots aren't even trying any more are you?

I can't really take leafs anymore.

This is tryly eye opening! I, as well, will only watch CNN and believe everything they tell me. Those dumpftard alt-right idiots are just facists and they are always wrong. A true redpilled /pol man isn't a racist or a Drhumpftfg supporter.

Tell you what, meetya halfway: who's the ditz in suspenders who can't touch her elbows together?

I feel like this is either a hilarious joke.
Or someone is seriously retarded.

Either way, good job buddy

Saving a person's life = always tells the truth.

Logic = none.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

kek

Was probably staged

Thanks Jared! From now on I will father only illegitimate children!

Wtf i love fake news now

Good one Jared

Rofl...Festering in anger over your keyboard, beads of sweat formulating over your brow as you struggle to articulate your infantile emotions. Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. Meanwhile face carries the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of futile shitposters.

You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous.
I could crush you with a single keyboard stroke if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me.

Me and my friends have just printed out your message. We're gonna hang it above the fireplace so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. As I write this post, while composing my latest novel in the background [did I mention I'm a prize-winning author? and you're what? a neet shitposter? hahaha], it occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it.

You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Now he gone! Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I post this.

[ ] x gon give it to ya
[ ] x is giving it to ya
[X] x gave it to ya

[X] Served
[ ] Not served

Thanks, Bill

This picture always makes me laugh because if you watch the actual video you realize that the kid is in absolutely no danger, and Cooper is just being an over dramatic faggot.

REAL Anderson Cooper here, don't believe this fucking liar, my show is at 20:00 Central Time every day except Saturday and Sunday.

Glad you like it! And please, it wasn't anything: saving Argentinian kids is always my pleasure.

My wife's biracial children love your show, Anderson!

Wow, people are terrible. Here I am on Google images looking at fine pictures of Anderson Cooper, as per usual, and I see a snapshot of him holding this kid and the link read "Anderson Cooper uses child as human shield". Naturally, I'm like "WTF?" ... only to come across this thread which definitely says otherwise. So glad that wasn't the case because Anderson is a fine man and I'd sure hate to have to discontinue looking at pictures of this fine platinum blonde haired man due to a guilty conscious.