Sup Forums btfo

Nothing will happen to him you drumpfkins

I just love how Obama and Hillary are out of office yet still triggering the shit out of Republicucks

>inb4 i get accused of using a proxy

How do you know some retard won't shoot him?

ITT Leafland supports their president

>he was replaced by Trump
That happened.

OBONGO IS GOING TO JAIL, LEAFFAG!

Youre absolutely right. Our ex-president will be very well protected.

>Nothing will happen to him you drumpfkins

Just wait until American Muslims realize that he has droned more Muslims than both Bushes combined.

Trump is in full damage control mode.

yep

You guys haven't been right about anything it 2 years. you better pray you're right about this or else its suicide watch for you.

OBONGO IS FUCKING DONE. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

I get that they lied about not having talked to Russia, seems to be a common occurence amongst quite a few politicians. However, is talking to Russia really that serious of a crime? The answer is no its not, Im sure Trump had contact with quite a few world leaders and politicians, gonna blame Nigel Farage next? Maybe you'll come across a 5 minute phone call he had with Angela Merkel and accuse the Germans.

Remember when drumpfkins said Hillary was going to prison?

When it's been proven that Russia has meddled in our election, and there are so many occurrences of Trump advisors/surrogates-Russia connections, then yes, Trump is in some big doo-doo. Collusion to help Russia screw with our election = Trump for sure gets impeached.

stop using proxy

>Nothing will happen

- Democrats lost 1000 seats during his terms.
- The Congress and Presidency in 2016.
- The Obama legacy is being overshadowed by everything.
- Hillary was a terrible choice and her defeat is a referendum on Obama policies.
- Obama and Clinton are massive sore losers who are doing continued damaged to what remains of the Dem party.
- Trumps win over Clinton/Obama is a further sign to the world that the neo-liberal ideology is a cancerous scam and is to be rejected.

Is Obama going to jail over wiretapping Trump? Most likely not.

Did Obama set the precedent for Trump and politicians going forwards that using the powers of the Intelligence Community to spy and dig dirty on political opponents? Absolutely.

When in 2020 roles around and Trump wiretaps the Dem candidate and Trump supporters pull up the MSM and Obama/Clinton supporters lack of care and excuses to Obamas actions.... do not make a sound. Obama did the same thing and you supported him for doing it.

>Giant influx of leafs shitposting to keep the discussion down on how fucking corrupt the last admin was
>dems and lefties have been on suicide watch for years
I don't think I'd be a suicide watch if Obama was arrested, I think it would end the party.

I've been accused of using a leaf proxy before by a right wing retard

if the numbers are right someone screencap this thread to show later on just how wrong OP and just how much of a faggot he is

he's not the president anymore. who is going to protect him?

How's that tin-foil hat fit? Pretty snug?

How does that losing all political power thanks to Obama/Clinton feel? Need to go march with your tranny faggot buddies to feel better about your losing policies? Fuck off back to ledit snowflake.

Why would anyone think you are using a proxy? You come off as a retard, and sure enough your flag supports my initial assumption. There's no need to be upset due to that, though. Some people are born into wealth unfairly, and others are unfairly born with lesser minds, so please understand this in the future and leave the complicated matters to us adults.

Not likely prison becuz OBama got the Prez spot. But only becuz he was Prez. But he will get worse.
He will be exposed for the con job he pulled on Americans and end up the most despised Prez in history.