FAKE NEWS FILTER

Well, looks like Fox News is no longer going to be on Facebook.

"The list includes 42 organizations, but Facebook is initially relying on four: Snopes, Factcheck.org, ABC News, and PolitiFact. (All fact-checkers are required to adhere to a code of principles created by Poynter.)"

Is there any way we can sabotage this to bring down "credible" MSM sources as well? I mean faceblog is pretty much globalist territory but if there's a way to strike back..

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

If you get your news from Faceberg then your opinion does not matter.

if that filter worked correctly, no news sources would be allowed.

I never use it anyway. I regret ever making an accouint. Social media are filth.

how leftists can go from squealing about free speech and being opressed by the conservative right, to outright applauding censorship in a 20-year turnaround is beyond me

Who fact checks the fact checkers?

Jesus Christ...

Good thing I barely even use kikebook and when I do it's not to get news from.

>code of principles created by Poynter

Break it and they kick you out i guess

Considering zuck wants to run against trump in 2020, yea I would expect him to ban anything but pro liberal news

Start spreading all those images of PolitiFact and others being bias against Trump and call Facebook Fake News or Fake News enablers

Just recently Snopes and Politifact had to change one of their articles pertaining to Dems sitting down at Trump's speech cause they were caught lying.

>Still using Facebook
>current year
I sure hope you guys aren't doing this.

i can imagine Sup Forums will just make 1000 fake accounts and then use this stupid fuckin filter against them

>20-year turnaround

Two closer to two week turnaround.

They were crying about how trump was "oppressing them" and "silencing free media" when he didn't send press passes to liberal media outlets.

Now they cheer when twatter will start stamping on the throats of anyone they feel like.

hilarious

anyone using facebook is retarded

>people still use facebook

Why are they so stupid? Why do I have to even have to put up with them?

>le faux news
>faceberg

Are you a time traveler from 2006? All MSM is shit user, get with the times.

PolitiFact

Welcome to 1984, lads.

(((disputed)))

This is about hijacking the manipulation mechanism used by globalists over normies, dumb fuck. Potential exists to redpill a few here and there. Get up to speed for mother fucking sakes...

I was born in 1984, molded by it...
...an old guy
>4u

Jew TV user