Nobody here actually thinks that Sup Forums isn't an absolute cesspool of degeneracy, do they?

Nobody here actually thinks that Sup Forums isn't an absolute cesspool of degeneracy, do they?

To defeat the degenerates, we must become the degenerates.

To defeat the niggers, we must become the nigger.

To defeat the Jew, we must become the Jew.

Interesting. Tell me moar.

I've worked hard to make myself not a degenerate anymore. I never go to parties, I'm drinking a lot less, I don't play video games anymore, I stopped slapping my girlfriend for the most part.

Only degeneracy I partake in is occasionally getting drunk. Only got drunk three times throughout all of 2016. I quite pot completely as well and will never use it again. If I'm not working I'm at home reading

This stuff isn't from Sup Forums though this is just becoming self aware. I started to hate being a degenerate before I came to Sup Forums and Sup Forums only helped

>To defeat the degenerates, we must become the degenerates.
>To defeat the niggers, we must become the nigger.
>To defeat the Jew, we must become the Jew.

To defeat the faggots, we must become faggots?

I unironically believe that most Sup Forumsacks are angelic compared to the Marxist trash that inhabit our once proud civilization.

Why are Marxists so demonized around here? They believe in an egalitarian society. I think that's noble.

>why are Marxists so demonized around here

Get the fuck out nigger lover

We always were faggots, faggot.

Obvious shill post

No we never were except for /lgbt/ cross poster nigger lovers. Real Sup Forumsacks hate fags

kys. Nothing is equal.

>triggered

even traps?

Sup Forums is a vanilla ice themed echo chamber, not a cesspit

ONE MORE TIME: TRAPS ARE FUCKING GAY

>Peter Scully

ok CTR what is your point? do you realize that he will likely be killed very very soon. Philipines do not have capital punishment, but soon will. They can not hold back the OUTRAGE OF TODLER SNUFF FILMS. Philipine government recently announced they can not keep him safe in prison for much longer and are considering reinstating the capital punishment.

we see you CTR

Yes even traps dude no exceptions

Sup Forums is an absolute cesspool of degeneracy

How numerous are the crowds
that have heroically faced death
for beliefs, ideas, and phrases
that they scarcely understood!
- Gustave Le Bon