In New Zealand, seven senate seats can be held by and voted on exclusively by Maori

In New Zealand, seven senate seats can be held by and voted on exclusively by Maori.

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=3535252
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>senate

Yep. It's dumb, and it was supposed to have been scrapped after the electoral reform in the early 90s, but it's still only 1 man 1 vote

in america,
get shot

Typical Aucklander can't even meme arrow correctly

>meme arrows

Checked

7 MPs who are pretty much guaranteed to go to left parties.

Based, right wing or centre right parties refuse to stand candidates in them.

The idea is a historical throw back to 100 years ago when maoris were dying out. Now, most normies are against it, but most don't wanna say it publicly because days raaaaycist.

they should be banned from politics entirely, maoris are unstable and violent people.

>senate
fucking seppos

"Oi brew, giz yo vote ow!"

when you conquer go all the way

actually u get 2 votes

Electorate votes I meant

>ow
why do they always say this?

Why not?

It's their island you are barely an inmigrant that breed out the local population.

Soon many europeans will have to have white exclusive seats.

I noticed recently theres this real push to make NZ seem like the best place on Earth. Maybe connected ti the fact so many scum want to retire there away from the problems they caused.
Anyway its ridiculous because the entirety of NZ out side their major city is the most backward underdeveloped place on Earth. Theres literally nothing there once you drive out of a town.

the entirety of your country is red rocks and emus

>It's their island you are barely an inmigrant that breed out the local population.
no its not they signed the treaty

i would rather no one had ever heard of NZ

Yeah I sympathise because its like the globalists want NZ to become a dumping ground for the sort of people that will kill NZ

Deserts are for niggers. Whites who do not reside in arid wastelands prefer spending time in the country than in dirty, crowded cities.
Fuck knows. Carry over from ooga-booga speak?

Too bad your countries full of niggers

I live in the South Island m8. It's whiter than your shithole full of lebs and abos :^)

>just as ugly as moana made them out to be

interesting. is this the standard look of them then?

the gov use a 1 drop rule so they can look from a normal white to a full blown nigger

Man, and I thought our native corporation system was bad.

maori just fuck us over

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=3535252