>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/
weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085#.WLs0DO6dklA.twitter
archive.is/dC9z5
youtube.com/watch?v=enIIfAZC210
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/mark-levin-obama-used-police-state-tactics-undermine-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST DO IT.™

I like it when /ptg/ posters pretend to be shills. they actually make it entertaining

PRAISE THIS MAN! PRAISE HIM! HE GETS GLORY TODAY!

Break their faces and their spirits!

REMOVE ALL COMMIE SCUM

DIGITS FOR CIVIL WAR

wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/

Link to the video. Loretta Lynch just called for all "ordinary individual citizens" to fight Trump and be prepared to bleed and die in the streets.

It's fucking on now chaps

Warm months are coming, prime season for chimping.
This gonna get goooooooooood

Needs more AWOOO

thanks based norway

PHYSICAL. REMOVAL.

I just noticed the just do it helmet hahaha

roll for happening

weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085#.WLs0DO6dklA.twitter
archive.is/dC9z5
>In Sessions's recusal memo, it was explained who at the Justice Department would be handling any investigations into the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia. "Consistent with the succession order for the Department of Justice, Acting Deputy Attorney General and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Dana Boente shall act as and perform the functions of the Attorney General..."

>Except that if the Obama administration had its way, Dana Boente wasn't supposed be the U.S. attorney to handle these matters in the event that Sessions recused himself. On February 10, USA Today reported the following:

>Seven days before he left office, President Obama changed the order of succession without explanation to remove Boente from the list. Obama's order had listed U.S. attorneys in the District of Columbia, the Northern District of Illinois and the Central District of California.

>Why would the Obama administration make this eleventh-hour change to the line of succession at the Justice Department? "At the time, I was told it was done in consultation with Trump transition," Gregory Korte, the USA Today reporter who wrote the story quoted above, told me Thursday. "Looking back, that's clearly not the case."

>The man Obama placed at the head of the line of succession is D.C.'s U.S. Attorney Channing Phillips, who is quite cozy with President Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder. He is a former senior adviser to Holder, and he stayed on to work under Obama's next AG Loretta Lynch before Obama appointed Phillips D.C.'s U.S. attorney in 2015.

>As soon as it was evident Boentes was going to be handling any Russian investigations, Schumer called on him to appoint a special prosecutor.

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

STOP FALLING FOR THE LIBERAL "WE'RE A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS" PROPAGANDA

AMERICA IS A NATION OF PIONEERS

WE CARVED OUR NATION OUT OF AN INHOSPITABLE ENVIRONMENT BEING ASSAULTED BY NATURE ON ONE SIDE AND INDIGENOUS SAVAGES ON THE OTHER

THERE WAS NO NATIVE NATION ON THE CONTINENT THAT GAVE US AID

THERE WERE NO NATIVE CITIES THAT GAVE US SHELTER

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WAS PAINSTAKINGLY BUILT BY YOUR ANCESTORS

Can't believe no one has started a page to have him bailed out/supported financially. This is how we support our warriors?

holy fuck todays been a good day

>Uhh I'm here for the skull-bashing...

if antifa pulled off that mask would he die?

No one is going to donate to your gofundme scam

>Saved guy's career
>no speshul prosecutor

He knew what he was getting into.

Thanks, Check and Saved

America is not a nation at all

Nobody even knows who he is. The Commiefornia shadow gov't probably took him the some secret black site that Obama had built.

S-SWEETIE!

PHYSICAL. REMOVAL!

>pulled off your masks.
all i saw was you getting their heads beaten in, buy /ourguy/, with a mask on. lamo

you got experience user?

THAT'S RIGHT!

You don't own nothing, goyim!

Kek confirms.
Even for those of us whose ancestry is a little less recent in this country- I'm fourth or fifth generation Italian-Irish- our ancestors helped establish this nation as an industrial global powerhouse and helped to win two world wars. Immigrants today, whose ancestors sat around in their own shitholes, seek nothing but hate and welfare.

Fantastic work, user!

DEUS VULT!!

He had a full stick before he snapped it over the cucks head lmao

>local police
>one donut
looking rather hopeful, aren't you?

YES

Haha belittle an effort to support one of our only warriors by calling it a "scam". Any evidence? I haven't even started a Gofundme. Just bringing up the idea of supporting our troops.

>“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.”

>“It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”

CIVIL WAR INCOMING!!!
AWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THE OPPOSITION SAYS THAT OUR FAITH IS LACKING, THAT DO WE DO NOT WANT THIS WAR SO I AS YOU

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?

no one can find any of his info

i haven't donated to anything since darren wilson but id toss in a couple of shekels for this guys bail

who is this fucking nutter on fox news lol
liberals are falling apart

It would be extremely painful, but he's a big guy.

Replace that image with this one. I had fixed it long ago

JAAAAAAAA!

Hahahahahahaha -- HOLY SHIT - what kind of a faggot nerd spends their saturday night posting on the internet about trump!!! HAHAHAHA., everyone in this thread is a bunch of homo virgins, except for me

FUCKING KEK! ANTIFA SCUM BTFO!!

Nice

DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US!

PHYSICALLY REMOVE COMMUNIST

>tfw literal mayflower descendant
American as fuck

Hey /trumpgen/, do any of you have the video of texas taylor standing over a downed patriot?

Did he get arrested? Is his name released? I'd put money on his commissary.

BEE TEE EFF OHHHH

>Police just standing around a tree with their gear on
>Like they're trying to protect it
>Dude with head wound comes to them
>They still stand there
Wow, must be nice to get paid to stand the fuck around and guard a tree while shit is happening to peaceful protestors from a bunch of agitators.
They get paid a lot too. Just to fucking stand there.

HAHAHAHA DRUMPFKINS ARE SO BUTTMAD THEY FOLLOWED ME INTO THIS THREAD

And here I was just lurking and collecting data

Do you want to be rustled in your jimmies again laddie? Tell me where you like being BTFO in politics

Want some facts and statistics or are you gonna call me a shill and post pictures of brock?

Wait what? He got arrested???

love it

When this shit goes hot, they'll wish they had they had the "undereducated" factory workers who will make our weapons of war and rural farmers and gunowners that will drive our warmachine over the hordes of leftist subhuman scum.

rundown video for anons just getting on
youtube.com/watch?v=enIIfAZC210

>Juuuuuuuust a real great Bess there, Sally.

gj using black text dummie

>when my OC makes the header for /ptg/

How likely is it that Obama will have to face a tribunal over the wire tapping?

Saved, I must have saved an early draft and missed update to it.

I'm counting on you guys. Don't let me down.

>one hero
>half a stick

I'm still not used to this new HD stylizied killing standard.

Should have paid the extra $3 for oak pole instead of a soft wood.

nice bess

PHYSICALLY REMOVE COMMUNIST

PRAISE THIS MAN!

Gotta protect the environment, are you kidding me it's 2017 and YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT? GO HOME NAZI

>loretta fucking lynch
>claiming "rights are being trampled on"

zero, but it will make the dem's political position less tenable

so when do you reckon the civil war will start?

NTNN MARCH 4, 2017

MORNING
>President has "tweet storm"
>accuses Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower
>says "This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"
>later tweet says Schwarzenegger didn't quit, was fired for poor ratings
>media narrative: DRUMPF is lying, obama didn't wiretap him! ("Falsely", "without evidence")
>CNN gets dozens of "former officials" to to say "nope, that's false"
AFTERNOON
>Bobama releases statement saying neither Obama nor White House would interfere with DOJ investigations and wouldn't order surveillance on any citizen
>NEW NARRATIVE: well the DOJ may have wire tapped Trump, BUT THEY HAD HAVE HAD A GOOD REASON!! TRUMP IS LITERALLY PUTIN'S SLAVE!!
>Rundown: breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/mark-levin-obama-used-police-state-tactics-undermine-trump/
>March4Trump rallies happen across the US
>The President makes an appearance at a palm beach march
>VP Pence council pens letter to AP demanding they remove Second Lady Karen Pence's personal email address from their article
EVENING
>President to hold meeting with Sessions, Bannon WH council and others

won't happen but his legacy will be even more btfo

Zero percent chance as of now with the current evidence which is admittedly very little. Should Trump release more information then we'll see.

I also heard these claims.

He was defending the weak apparently. Got the vid?

That's fucking insane, why the fuck did that guy get arrested? He was out numbered 10:1 and just defending himself. GOD I HATE COMMIEFORNIA SO MUCH I WISH YOU FAGS WOULD JUST GET NUKED AND LEAVE THE UNION

Holy fuck what a madman link the video

best use of baneposting ever

>Loretta "Lynch"

DEUS VULT

But I am a Communist and I'm still right here Lumpkins.

Looks like your memes aren't very good.

whats the sauce on this webm

There's a video of his arrest and pictures of him on Berkeley PD arrest records. I believe he should be supported in any way possible.

huzzah!! Hate off to you lad

YEEEEEE.... TNN!!!
I have missed a day so Many, Many Thanks!!!

lamo

He won't face charges if he acted in defense.

CHECKED

That's why I came here. I saw it but I didn't bookmark it.

This is what we need street brawlers to beat the leftists at their own game.