Why doesn't isis bomb the vatican?

seems like it'd be a big statement from them to attack one of the most important pieces of western history left standing. what kind of security is in vatican city? How much damage could ISIS really do if they decided to fuck up the Vatican?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall
jihadwatch.org/2017/02/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-does-not-exist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i also have no problem with this

but they know in an instant the wrath of Crusade would come down upon them, antipope or no

There's a lot of gold in there. If they steal it women will Sex them more because women are all gold diggers amirright fellas? When they get the gold all the bitches will abandon the white penis and search for black terror penis then we will lose our hold on them.

The pope supports rapefugees.

> why doesn't isis bomb the vatican?
Because the Pope is on their side

>bombing the home of your ally

Because the Catholic Church is allied with Islam.

Anybody think Trump's gonna be ballsy enough to go hard and nuke mecca?

I almost hope they do, then Sabaton can write another song for the Swiss Guard.

No point. If the West nuked Mecca just out of the blue, history will be against us. If Islam and Europe officially went to war with each other, and the Europeans pushed them out of Europe, then it's justified.

I hope they do, it could start another crusade.

its a mercenary army operating on behalf of the enemies of the states they are in. Essentially Usrael is funding them together with Sauds to create chaos in their neighbor states=enemy. I

Why bother? Among other issues, Mecca has already been destroyed in the past.

history is written by the victors...

Actually the real question is why doesn't everyone bomb the vatican...

pedo HQ

satan HQ

Look at this cool snake building they have!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall

Neato right?

Fucking cathlicucks

The vatican was taken over by Jesuits aka crypto Jews. Each time in history when Muslims conquered white nations, there was a Jew opening the Gates from the inside.

>why doesn't isis bomb the vatican?

They are planning to. Pic related. Taken at a captured Mosul underground IS training camp a couple days ago.

It reads "We will conquer Rome, God willingly"

It's literally nothing OP, same reason they haven't bombed Israel or Saudi Arabia, they just don't have time they are very busy. We need to focus on the REAL threat right now which is Iran and other nomadic sheep herding brown people.

The allies vaporized hundreds of thousands of civilians and firebombed hundreds of thousands more to death. We committed war crimes on a scale never seen in the history of mankind yet we were not brought to justice because we won. As long as we win against muslims we can make fake stories about how they gassed 6 million Christians and make them look like the bad guys not us.

As the other guy said, History is written by the victors.

Mecca is being nuked by the Saudis as we speak WHO THE FUCK builds worlds biggest luxury hotel next to a holy place of pilgrimage?

hmmmmm

They even built a bunch of toilets over some historical site where Muhammed did some shit or it might have been a library anyhow the Saudis is fucking up islam royally.

But why would they?

jihadwatch.org/2017/02/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-does-not-exist

>starting a reconnaissance thread
Nice try, Abdul. I've just reported you to MI6. Expect a knock at the door very soon...

The best time to do it would be during one of the Pope's big addresses, when the place is full of perhaps tens of thousands of people. Just have maybe 3-8 guys with bomb vests strapped on go boom and have 5-15 others carrying concealed weapons like rifles or submachine guns to clean up some infidels in the ensuing frenzy.

You dont get your dick wet that much do ya?