>Three Styx threads in catalog
>Earlier three about Molyneux

At least the video is fitting.

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofconsent.com/vermont.htm
youtube.com/user/veemonro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to his "break?"

Shouldn't he still be crying for hours? I mean, he's a complicated guy.

>paid shills

He and his 15 y/o gf came to an understanding

>>paid shills

No, I love Styx and I literally watch his videos every day. It's just funny.

Why keep shilling?? obama is going to jail bitches

>Waiting is now perversion

That isn't how it works user

alright youtube

>Obama is going to jail bitches

not a chance

>everyone that says I look weird or pussy out of talking about facts that undermine my arguments is a shill

Styx is a paid shill

Don't make fun of my girlfriend. I will enchain your soul in ice!

Everybody on Sup Forums knows that Styx is a degenerate
No real alt-tight nationalist would ever watch this cuck's videos

Is this real, is she really 15?

Seems more like he's saying he intends to wait til she's older. I'm not sure that's problematic.

lmao, you shills have zero self awareness.

is that all you people can come up with?

I think it is interesting, but this is far from the end of him. You guys tried this shit with milo, and it failed. Do you really think this far less incriminating information is going to do anything for you? I guess some people don't learn.

No one would ever pay an Aussie to shill. No subtly in your shitposting.

i love le skinny satanist man
only wish his new video was about obamagate

Yeah. She even changed her youtube account name. They are trying to cover this shit up. Deleted the comments and Styx deleted some vids

wtf, I respect Styx now?

No and that's not his girlfriend

>complains about paid shills
>bought right in to the Milo hitjob

Looks like a certain Vermont faggot needs a healthy does of get-the-fuck-off-my-internet

How do we know he has a 10.2 penis? I really want to know.

It's obvious you, well, retarded. That's about all.. peace out.

I haven't seen anyone show she was actually that age but, if she is, and he's saying to be patient, honestly I think he's doing the opposite of something wrong even if he is obsessed with occult crap.

t. styxhexenhammer666

Where does he say this?

this! and you know all threads are started by him. he's fucked in the head. he thinks he is some john legend or something. he isn't even with that broad anyway. she seems like a retard herself though so theyd make good match. fuck styx and his gap toothed bitch and fuck lana del rey

On the screenshot
But then maybe it isn't even real, so who knows and honestly who cares

What the fuck is neo monarchist

Bunch of made up bullshit

>that face
the lost bogdanoff sister

Their system is failing, they are desperate.

>You guys tried this shit with milo, and it failed

Except milo lost his job, his book deal, and from the looks of things his residence status in america. You could not have been more blown out if you were puerto rican tranny. Styx is a faggot that looks like a cartoon version of what i think you all look like

I want to meet Styx and have a beer with him. I need to know what he's like in real life.

Not gonna lie long time Styx subscriber here, its hilarious watching him cringe and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on our teenage daughters

What's wrong with that exactly?

You seem slightly morbidly obsessed with these Youtubers

>SPQR flag
literally a faggot, kys
worships gay italian subhumans

Molyneux is sometimes a complete knob to his callers, and his viewers pointed it out. No need to overthink that one.

(If we can get paid for saying this sort of stuff, hit me up with a link.)

Save this before he deletes the post

Everyone shut up and let's talk about his 10.2 dick.

So basically

>Shared a video
>Told someone to wait without any context
>Therefore perverted

Okay I've had enough shitposts for the night

He left this comment on her latest video today.

It is now deleted. Read it carefully.

Yeah again; so he's waiting- for what, for her to be of age? That's not perverted, it's fucking noble. And that's assuming I even believe this "screenshot" is real.

I never said it was a bad thing dumbass.

Personally I wouldnt wait lol

A famous youtuber who is almost 30.

A 15 year old girl who lacks a father figure.

Styx wants to feel her empty void

hello where are proofs

Is it really that surprising coming from THIS guy? He's obviously never been loved by a female; how else is he supposed to act?

its fucking nothing.. Seriously. Even if he did have feelings for her, he seems to be taking the high-road and waiting.. Drink bleach faggot.

Agreed, this isn't some Milo shit. Far from it.

>implying I think its bad thing

Its hilarious, thats it.

He is sexy as fuck.
And you're just jealous of his Bomb-ass lush hair.

>2 years is far

Yep, he's following the law and not dicking around with people who aren't legal. Which just makes me respect him more for it.

>It's just funny.
*It's actually quite funny

Very paid shills. Now that Stxx told us what to look for, they are easy to spot

lel

Even if they are paid shills, what they're trying to shill is retarded. He ain't broken a law, he knows the moral boundaries, and even then people are connecting so many things without any overt primary sources.

Shills or not, tey b retar.

that woman looks like she is well into her 30s

I'm pretty sure he was never a priest and he never fucked her.

This whole thread is a buKEKie of bullshit. These fucking shills need to be gassed.

Is that what all this fuss is about? The age of consent is 16 in Vermont.
ageofconsent.com/vermont.htm

>following arbitrary laws when you could be impregnating qt goth girls

hes a cuck

Suuuure.

THICC

That's alpha as fuck xD
Clearly a beast.

It makes him better than 90% of anyone who has ever used this site, for not being a degenerate.

This is the damn problem with lefties and their shills. They sit there and beat off on goats all day and then pretend that even when someone on the right is doing something explicitly right in every legal and moral sense, that somehow they're still wrong, or fucked in the head. It's completely screwy.

Shills BTFO

Trips commands it.

Be wary of the influx of "what does Sup Forums think of X?" threads that have been going on recently. (((They))) did it with Molyneaux, now Styx, I saw a thread for Vee pop up earlier today with the same: "What about this guy?" shit.

Vee is the most vanilla human being ever.
Well, if you take away the gypsy magic.

Who's Vee?

Well, he was right about the shilling

If they both live in Vermont, as Styx does, and she is 16 then it's all good. Know your age of consent laws.

>feel her empty void

Age of consent is 16 in Vermont.

Vee is another priest of KEK.

youtube.com/user/veemonro

Low production quality Romanian dude, slightly redpilled, excellent shitposter though, and always up for a discussion.

I don't endorse all of his views, but I endorse him.

I'm into Milfs so I don't really care about that specific issue. She sounds more like a Carolinian or something though, or Georgia.

>no hover hand

What a fucking alpha

Well she is certainly 15, the evidence for that can be found on a previous thread I think shilling against Milo in the same way.

It states she is a 15 year old from some fucking place. I'd need to go back and find the pic.

Dam.. SHE THICC.. He has good taste.

damn, that's thicc

Ah shit, poor girl is going to get sacrificed to Epona.

>Styxx is an old beta orbiter
lel

He looks like Nosferatu

Virginian

She is probably the only one capable of taking the 10.2

When you're cock is that huge, the dating pool shrinks by a fair margin.

What are those things? I don't do the e-celeb bullshit. But what are they, anybody who disagrees with any of my ideas or says my face looks like a horse?

They are purging all evidence. Her age used to be blasted everywhere

Well it's good he's waiting then. How odd that the long haired pagan/satan/whatever dude from hippieville is the least degenerated e-celeb

The shills would be people trying to spark some sort of outrage by sharing a bunch of non-content and claiming it to be something massive.

Like being outraged at someone for waiting until any potential partners are legally able to consent.

Weird? Yes.
Worth being a fuckface about? No.
Worth anything really? No.

kelek

Its crazy.

I was in the first thread that discovered it before it was deleted.

She deleted it the comments and changed her bio like 30 minutes after the thread

You make it sound like wanting some privacy after being stalked is part of a conspiracy. In your rush to attack him you probably made most of us like him more because he is thinking with the head on his shoulders and not the one between his legs.

Isn't it normal to want privacy in that regard?
Especially when something like this is clearly being used to shill, or at least detract to use the darksurferphil lingo.

Oh, so THAT's why his response to the Milo's situation was so heated.

never got trips before.. Fuck, I hate saying this, but there might be something to this whole kek thing.

You shills are going at this hard and grasping at straws, Styx is a good guy

Honestly kinda forced but pretending it's real has no downsides

That actually makes sense.

He thought Milo was a pervert and so reamed him (queue Beavis laugh) and because he hates perverts for some reason, he decided not to do perverted things.

styx is the final boss

It's true. I am paid by Americans to shitpost. AMA.