Sessions lied;

Sessions lied;

>Sessions did not mention either meeting during his confirmation hearings when he said he knew of no contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians

cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html?sr=twCNN030217jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings0413AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35030682

Flynn lied;

>Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html

Carter Page lied;

>In a reversal, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page now says he did have contact with Russia

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia

Paul Manafort lied;

>Manafort Resigns After New Details About Pro-Russian Work Revealed

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed

And Donald Trump lied;

>I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia
nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/politics/donald-trump-soho-settlement.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview
nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares asshole.

Also sessions did meet with Russia, but they didn't talk about the election.

We saw the speech transcript, go be a retard somewhere else.

you didn't see the content of the meeting. we just have his denials, but we've heard similar denials before, proven to be false

Sage, fgt.

Frankly I couldn't care less as long as the left isn't in power

Trump could murder babies live on TV and he'd still be better than anyone on the left

If they rounded you all up and shot you in the head I'd cheer them on

Donald is really getting desperate to draw attention away from his russian connection.

>cites no evidence
>russia "interfered" in election
>still no evidence

it's like Democrats step on their own landmines for fun

nice try shariablue. Fuck you.

2 wrongs don't make a right

I'm not a leftist

you're tilting at windmills, user

Sessions is going nowhere. So disappointing for you.

>blah blah blah I'm a retarded cunt please kill me
No

>no one is responding to my thread
>bump it for another $0.02

kys faggot

Cool meme, too bad it's not an argument

that's what you said before

You know what's not right? Flooding our country with brown shits turning us into Brazil 2.0
Sorry faggot I'll take Trump over that any day
>I'm not a leftists I just suck their dick and repeat their talking points

Obama, Clinton, and all their underlings are going to federal prison and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it no matter how hard you shill

Dont forget to sage

You're a fucking idiot. EVERYTHING draws attention away from something else. What you're actually saying is that nobody should talk about anything that you don't like. You thought I wouldn't figure this out, didn't you?

0/10

again, there are more than 2 options. I don't support a loose border or degenerate Democrats

I don't support a loose border because I don't want dangerous foreigners infiltrating our nation. I don't support Trump because I don't want dangerous foreigners infiltrating our nation, among other reasons

Tell me more while you're being thrown out of a helicopter

I'm not a leftist. you're barking up the wrong tree

>commies

in fact, Trump might know a thing or two about them. his sponsor was a colonel in the communist KGB

huh

>“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia

>Mr. Kriss’s lawsuit was filled with unflattering details of how Bayrock operated, including allegations that it had occasionally received unexplained infusions of cash from accounts in Kazakhstan and Russia.

nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/politics/donald-trump-soho-settlement.html

>Trump’s New Russia Adviser Has Deep Ties to Kremlin’s Gazprom

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview

>Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012

nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

>An adviser who helped run Trump’s efforts in the New York primary, Michael Caputo, lived in Russia in the 1990s. Caputo also had a contract for several months in 2000 with the Russian conglomerate Gazprom Media to improve Putin’s image in the United States.

>“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

>CNN
>Washington Post

kys faggot

>continues to shamelessly self-bump

Seriously, how much are you getting paid?

that didn't bump the thread. OP has to wait to bump his own thread. welcome to Sup Forums

their lies are public record. it's why they've all resigned. Sessions is next

He can't self bump, the OP can't bump his own thread

OP can bump his own thread, but he has to wait

also, I think if he replies soon enough that also bumps

>10 posts by this ID

Good thing that's no longer true. The door is 'that' way.

God it's so fucking satisfying watching Sup Forums squirm and become increasingly desperate. They actually think Obama is going to jail.

This is what it looks like when you have the full brunt of the media, the IC and russia about to dump their evidence on you. The guy's mind is breaking completely.

Get thrown from a helicopter faggot, I wasn't talking to you.

wanna bet?

idgaf who you were talking to; you were wrong

in this country we have free speech

this

Sup Forums is not one person

you misread what he wrote. read it again, a few times if necessary

this

watch this