Sex outside of marriage should be illegal...

Sex outside of marriage should be illegal, for people under 18 the punishment should be 10 years in prison and for adults 40 years in prison or death penalty

k

lol no

I always knew burgers were degenerates

> Implying the overwhelming majority of Finns or literally any group of people in the world wouldn't be guilty

Sure thing mohammed

i agree

Sage

Honestly I agree. If you want to save countries this is an extremely important thing to do. Adultery is any sex outside of a marriage. It should be severely punished. I don't know about the death penalty but 40 years sounds fair.

/thread

I think sex outside of marriage is degenerate at least excessive sex you can't throw people in prison for it cuck. Freedom isn't pick and choose.

>Fuck yeah fuck all the pussy you can get bro the more women the better
>Uhhhh where have all the pure virgins gone? I want to marry one but like every girl has had sex??? I want to be her first......

You can't just stop something by making it illegal, if you think drug laws couldn't stop marijuana then you're looking at a situation unimaginably worse/less enforceable if you try to stop teenagers, or anybody over the age of 14 for that matter, from fucking.

Is this what the average person on Sup Forums thinks?

Do you want white genocide?
Because that is how you get white genocide xD

BE CONSISTENT MAYN! BE CONSISTENT!

Jokes on you, I haven't touched a woman in nearly 10 years.

I'm married.

You can't stop it, but you will mitigate it. The people who lack self-control to the extent that they would break the law to do whatever would have done it regardless. But if something is illegal, there will be a good number of people who won't do it for fear of being caught.

Mudslimes should be executed on sight.

should I fap to Natalie?

>pro-slut cucks are okay with this

Okay, then how do you plan on enforcing such a law? Drones in most peoples' houses to make sure that people aren't fucking?

doubles says yes I guess...

And I did it again!

all people with brown eyes should be gassed

Go away proxy shill. Why so many Fin flag shills? Marriage has been manipulated by Kike desert religion and government shekel grabbing. It has also been weaponized to financially destroy the white man. Thanks to women being raised to a state of equality to men. Their easily manipulated minds can be used as weapons by their Jewish masters.

>there are lots of criminals therefore we should legalize crime
I agree.
Lower the age of marriage to 12 and you've got yourself a deal. (only those 18 and under can marry 12-18, 19 and older must marry 19 and older)

Found the immigrant.

Are you going to start with her?

MUMMEY MUMMEY MUMMEY

want to sit on mummy lap

CUMMIES IN MUMMY

Fuck YOU posted it before me

Somebody add wincest text to this. Like mommy being gf for the night.

as mummy wills it

delet pic its fek

TRIPSofTRUTH for /MOMMY/ GF!!!

> implying consensual sex is a crime

>be me
>be 18
>living in People's Republic of Portland
>50% white school filled with sjws and whiny nu male liberals
>be Catholic
>have a introverted Protestant qt3.14 gf
>tell her that sex outside of marriage is degenerate
>agrees

>me 12 years old playing lego in my room
>mummy knocks on door and says bedtime
>tidy up lego and climb into bed
>mummy comes over and tucks me in
>tell mummy i need to speak to her about something very private
>mummy says i can talk to her about anything
>tell mummy about problem where peepee go big and stiff very irritating
>mummy says is normal but needs tickle from time to time
>ask whats that
>mummy says she will show me how to
>take off pyjama bottoms and sit on mummys lap
>mummy gently stroke peepee and it go hard again
>kiss mummy and touch her boobies
>mummy unbutton her dress and let me suckle
>suddenly feel rush and peepee start pulsing
>hold on to mummy tight and yogurt comes out
>start to cry
>mummy ask whats wrong but just tell her i love her lots
>mummy says she loves me too and very proud of her big boy

fukin waste of trips, this is the worse photoshop of mummy i've ever seen. can you go off yourself rn u shitball fagnog

Fuck off shill, nobody is buying it

natalia seems just spergy enough to actually google her name, i bet she stalks these threads from time to time. makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside jst thinking bout it

have you ever touched a girl that wasn't your mom?

mummy

Agreed. Sex outside of marriage is kike instituted degeneracy. Before the kikes took over, sex outside of marriage wasn't tolerated.

mummy has autism like me!

Why though?

The leg to torso size is disgustingly horrible.

I genuinely look forward to putting people like you in death camps.

You forgot to say for women

fuck off ahmed

hhhnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

its NORMAL

Just get a prenup that leaves her pennyless. Trick her into signing it, women like to sign things if it means she gets some expensive

So is watching you starve to death behind a razor wire fence.

Amen!

You sound like one of the feminazis

be NISE

*suckle suckle*

I promise not to shoot you.

Only your family.

leaf

unironically kys

That's some fucked up sexual hang ups you're touting there OP.

You again.

Degenerate incest rape baby.

The bible says that sex outside of marriage only requires a fine (large fine), or marrying the girl you slept with.

Adultery is the only thing morally punishable by death.

>a fine (large fine), or marrying the girl you slept with.

Aren't those the same thing?

OP, can I breed my wife with blacks though? Just for fun. I want to see her airtight with 3 large congo dicks. Then cleanup.

no

Yes, if you're British there's no way your ancestry is free from incest. Your ilk are notorious for inbreeding, it's why you're so hideous and have such degenerate sexual tastes.

Kill yourself and a bunch of other sandniggers, you muslim fuck. Go bomb a fucking mosque.

>18 the punishment should be 10 years in prison and for adults 40 years in prison or death penalty
Seems like an appropriate punishment fitting for the severity of the crime. Murder should obviously be 10 000 years in solitary confinement.

I want to have her babies

This need to be real in my lifetime or I kill myself.

Only virgins have a right to virgins. I have been saving myself for marriage thus I expect a virgin wife

Who is she married to?

im not hideous

mummy ses im handsom

Why? Not only does the bible never say anything about that, but it isn't feasible for people to do this with marriage in the state it is in the US. I don't want to have to risk half my shit by getting married just to get laid, that's stupid.

DELET IT

Age of consent in my state is 16 you regressive.